Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average

Virgin Media - Babeshows

pekle3k Offline
Apprentice Poster

bangbabes on virgin media
hay was wondering prob already been suggested but is there any plans to maybe be showing on virgin media in future or is that i no go
25-04-2010 20:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: bangbabes on virgin media
(25-04-2010 20:13 )pekle3k Wrote:  hay was wondering prob already been suggested but is there any plans to maybe be showing on virgin media in future or is that i no go

There are none that I know of and given how long Virgin's been running now, they'd probably be broadcasting them already if they were going to.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

25-04-2010 21:04
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

Dont you think its a little strange that they dont show them shady as even freeview now has a few babe channels.Are they assuming that there isnt a market for them on virgin media as im sure that is way wide of the mark or are they scared to offend anyone.Seems a strange stance to take when many other platforms are showing them.So much for their customer choice.SadSad
Oh and by the way i dont have virgin media but if i did a strong letter of complaint would be sent to them regarding this issue and their stance on adult entertainment.

Victoria Concordia Crescit
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2010 21:53 by gunflash10.)
25-04-2010 21:51
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(25-04-2010 21:51 )gunflash10 Wrote:  Dont you think its a little strange that they dont show them shady as even freeview now has a few babe channels.Are they assuming that there isnt a market for them on virgin media as im sure that is way wide of the mark or are they scared to offend anyone.Seems a strange stance to take when many other platforms are showing them.So much for their customer choice.SadSad
Oh and by the way i dont have virgin media but if i did a strong letter of complaint would be sent to them regarding this issue and their stance on adult entertainment.

Well it would a guess on my part Gun, but I imagine that it's probably by choice that they don't provide the Free To View channels. I surmise this purely because they have had ample opportunity to include them, but haven't.

Maybe it's got something to do with lack of encryption on BS, BB, etc, whereas I think they do provide access to other adult channels by that method. I don't have Virgin, so someone may be able to confirm that's true or not. Having said all of that, parents have the option of setting a PIN to protect younger viewers, assuming that's their issue with them. That is after all, what Sky does.

Of course, it could be a purely fiscal decision on their part as opposed to anything above. Huh

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

(This post was last modified: 25-04-2010 23:12 by Shady.)
25-04-2010 22:38
dundeered Offline
Master Poster

Virgin Media?
Quick question, why are babe channels available on freeview and sky, but not virgin media?
08-07-2010 15:43
hitmeuptop Away
Account Closed

RE: Virgin Media?
(08-07-2010 15:43 )dundeered Wrote:  Quick question, why are babe channels available on freeview and sky, but not virgin media?

that is a very good question, i was recently looking after a relatives house for a couple of weeks and they have virgin media, i just thought you would av to retune the box and it would find the channels but i didnt know how to i didnt want to fuck it up.
08-07-2010 16:13
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Virgin Media - Babeshows
My guess in regards to virgin media is purely through choice and the company probably just doesn't want to be associated with any of the channels whatsoever. For me I find that very unfair especially if a lot of people are perhaps situated in a listed building that does not allow for any satelites to be put up. Ways round this include installing a squish dish which also picks up astra and hotbird signals.
http://www.sqish.co.uk/
08-07-2010 16:49
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(25-04-2010 22:38 )Shady Cee Wrote:  
(25-04-2010 21:51 )gunflash10 Wrote:  Dont you think its a little strange that they dont show them shady as even freeview now has a few babe channels.Are they assuming that there isnt a market for them on virgin media as im sure that is way wide of the mark or are they scared to offend anyone.Seems a strange stance to take when many other platforms are showing them.So much for their customer choice.SadSad

Well it would a guess on my part Gun, but I imagine that it's probably by choice that they don't provide the Free To View channels. I surmise this purely because they have had ample opportunity to include them, but haven't.

Maybe it's got something to do with lack of encryption on BS, BB, etc, whereas I think they do provide access to other adult channels by that method. I don't have Virgin, so someone may be able to confirm that's true or not. Having said all of that, parents have the option of setting a PIN to protect younger viewers, assuming that's their issue with them. That is after all, what Sky does.

Of course, it could be a purely fiscal decision on their part as opposed to anything above. Huh

So, no free to view babe channels on Virgin. But does anyone know what encrypted adult channels they have?

(For what its worth, back when Virgin ran shops, there used to be both Virgin and HMV shops locally selling DVDs. Virgin didnt have an Adult, section, HMV had both Adult and Foreign sections. Guess which went bust).

Gone fishing
09-08-2010 23:03
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Virgin Media - Babeshows
I reckon Virgin media is just implimenting self censorship, all I can say is I'm glad I have Sky tv.
09-08-2010 23:20
Ivor Tiddler Offline
Junior Poster

Channel availability ?
Can somebody please tell me if the babe channels ie, 920, 921 etc are only available on sky satellite tv and not available with virgin media. The reason I ask is that I am coming to the end of my contract with sky and was thinking of taking a package with virgin media but I wish to still have these channels available to me.

Many thanks.

Ivor.
11-08-2010 19:37