babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

The Chat - General Discussion

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The Chat - General Discussion
Would be very very suprised to see Bambi ever on a Night show!! LOL!!
17-06-2010 16:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

none of the girls on The Chat need to do nights, they're fine where they are. They're all pretty, but they're happiest on day shows and the shows are usually good fun. And good for them! Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
18-07-2010 06:12
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Celebrating 2 years on the air today, not bad for a programme panned by the "we only want to see women sat in their underwear talking on the phone alll day" crowd.
09-09-2010 17:26
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

*cough*youmadeafussaboutpaigenotshowinghertitswhichistantamountt​othesamething*cough*

Don't mistake this as a defending paige post Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2010 18:06 by Sooky™.)
09-09-2010 17:58
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I should have perhaps also stated "do not pm me about this and just take it as the jokey piss take sarcastic post it is"

Sheesh.......almost 18 months on here and still some people don't get my posting style Rolleyes

09-09-2010 18:27
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I fail to see the comparsion!!

(09-09-2010 17:58 )Sooky™ Wrote:  *cough*youmadeafussaboutpaigenotshowinghertitswhichistantamountt​othesamething*cough*

09-09-2010 20:17
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(09-09-2010 18:27 )Sooky™ Wrote:  I should have perhaps also stated "do not pm me about this and just take it as the jokey piss take sarcastic post it is"

Sheesh.......almost 18 months on here and still some people don't get my posting style Rolleyes

We get it all right, we just think it's rather lame.

You're like a crap talentless comedian who gets a bad reaction from the audience and then blames the audience: "They just don't get it. Sheesh". Rolleyes

Rather than continually posting 'jokey piss take sarcastic posts' why not write something interesting which doesn't rely on the mockery of another poster for effect? Just a thought.
09-09-2010 20:35
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(09-09-2010 20:17 )mikedafc Wrote:  I fail to see the comparsion!!

(09-09-2010 17:58 )Sooky™ Wrote:  *cough*youmadeafussaboutpaigenotshowinghertitswhichistantamountt​othesamething*cough*

The preconceived notion as to what one should expect from a particular type of show - you felt for a night show paige should have got her tits out. Obviously people expect particular things that differ from you in regards to the day shows....there's your comparison

And Dave - nice to see you drop by for another pop at me.....makes a change being in public rather than in pm

I'll be sure and follow your example from now on - so look forward to seeing my endless posts about ofcom conspiracy's against certain channels etc Rolleyes

I've never told you how or what to post - how about showing others (on a forum - which your views on the cencorship of certain other forums seem to be pretty clear) the same courtesy Wink

And my post wasn't designed to make a mockery of mike - I think you are taking my use of 'piss take' a tad too literal. But hey, you don't like my posting style.......20,000+ of thanks suggests others disagree. But what do facts and figures matter when it's just a case of you have a problem with me cause I didn't share your 'ofcom are the devil' type opinions.....differing viewpoints, on a forum.....who'd have thought it

Learn not to take shit so seriously......sheesh*

*lame comedian catchphrase - but at least I've moved up a step from simply posting "delusional and validation seeking comments"

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2010 23:05 by Sooky™.)
09-09-2010 22:55
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Paige made a decision to go on a show where topless was expected as it was a night show. On any night show that is a basic requirement.

My beef and the reason behind my original post was the notion that people who post on the forum have the opinon that there is only one type of format of show that works on the daytime 900 channels and that any girl who makes a choice to work on The Chat as opposed to the underwear wearing on a mattress talking on the phone channels, is wasted or is wasting their talents by making that choice. I was simply celebrating the fact that despite the negativity aimed at The Chat that it has survived to give viewers that choice on the daytime 900 Channel spectrum.
10-09-2010 02:44
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Will be interesting to see what The Chat looks like after it's facelift on Monday and what this new 5am-10am show that apparantly will be being shown on normal TV in Trindad and Tobago will be like!!
16-09-2010 22:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV