babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

The Chat - General Discussion

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The Chat - General Discussion
What does everyone thing of the new graphics?
17-09-2010 20:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(17-09-2010 20:49 )mikedafc Wrote:  What does everyone thing of the new graphics?

A great improvement !.Big Grin Lets hope there's other improvments on the way .RolleyesCool.
17-09-2010 22:52
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

If the chat moved away from the 900's where quite frankly it doesn't belong, It might get a better reaction, Clearly they don't want to be considered a babe channel. Maybe into the 800's with all that other nonsense like the psychic channel. But at the moment it's depriving me of one of the Babestaion channels, If i wanna see a good looking babe sitting behind a desk i'll watch sky news/sky sports news.
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2010 00:36 by Signboy.)
18-09-2010 00:36
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I wish it was not in the 900's but it is because they added a phone with a premium rate number and ofcom therefore deems that is where it should be. The Chat has a different viewing audience target than the other shows, the other shows have targeted the 18-25/30 male (mostly) audience. The Chat audience tends to be older, 25 upwards who are looking for something different. A lot of the girls mentioned like Emma, Nikki etc moved to The Chat when Lads Lounge/BS daytime/Party People decided to go to it's present format.

This is because it became vasty different from what they signed up for and so they left.

I have no problems with the other channels and what they do but I do have a problem with comments that girls who come from other channels to work on The Chat are wasted on it or are wasting their talents because effectively you are saying that sitting on a bed in their underwear talking on the phonw is the only talent that they have which I think is extremely unfair to the girls.

(18-09-2010 00:36 )Signboy Wrote:  If the chat moved away from the 900's where quite frankly it doesn't belong, It might get a better reaction, Clearly they don't want to be considered a babe channel. Maybe into the 800's with all that other nonsense like the psychic channel. But at the moment it's depriving me of one of the Babestaion channels, If i wanna see a good looking babe sitting behind a desk i'll watch sky news/sky sports news.
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2010 20:39 by mikedafc.)
18-09-2010 20:38
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

seems we have a hayley down on the rota for next week wonder if hayley allen is the person in question, now sammie's left elite wonder if she can be temped to the 'darkside' or the chat as we like to call it Big Grin, i'm liking the new graphics makes the whole thing look more professional at least you can see the girls a bit better in there new box, now just need to moving into the 800's where it really belongs not the 900's
19-09-2010 16:29
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

might be for the Trindad and Tobago show that they are doing 5am to 10am(Not shown in UK)
21-09-2010 02:10
hayleyallen Offline
Apprentice Poster

(19-09-2010 16:29 )pitbullpar Wrote:  seems we have a hayley down on the rota for next week wonder if hayley allen is the person in question, now sammie's left elite wonder if she can be temped to the 'darkside' or the chat as we like to call it Big Grin, i'm liking the new graphics makes the whole thing look more professional at least you can see the girls a bit better in there new box, now just need to moving into the 800's where it really belongs not the 900's

Heya yeah it is me Smile Im doing my first shift on the chat thursday for the UK show.
Cant wait to join the team and get involved in the show.

Hayley xx
21-09-2010 15:02
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Seems that the T + T show will be shown from 5am-10am from tomorrow(Tuesday) as soon as B/Station finishes on Channel 906
04-10-2010 20:31
milschoolcadet Offline
Senior Poster

Visibility on the chat
hi is it me or is it hard to see the full picture on the chat if you dont have a wide screen TV?

i share a tv in my dorm room and its only a small tv set.
Now i cant see all the screen, the left hand (right hand to the girls) side is slightly covered up which means that if the prettier girl is on the right hand side then i end up really really gutted Sad
also i cant see the full number on the other side

not only that theres a MASSIVE delay sometime like up to half hour in getting text messages on screen by which ive often left the dorm room and gone out marching Sad

a.k.a CADET 514
07-10-2010 09:41
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Visibility on the chat
there's only normally a massive delay in the text being read out if its busy and the girls aret alking about someone or something that has been said, if there is a 30 min delay in your text getting read out you could try sending it 30 mins earlier then you might see it before you go out then Big Grin
07-10-2010 12:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV