babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

The Chat - General Discussion

Richard4945 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: The Chat - General Discussion
Is there an address to send snail mail to girls of the chat?
18-10-2010 19:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

(18-10-2010 19:16 )Richard4945 Wrote:  Is there an address to send snail mail to girls of the chat?

girls name at top then
the chat
p.o box 4047
london
w1a 6pz
don't send cash or vouchers they get taken off them
18-10-2010 20:49
Richard4945 Offline
Apprentice Poster

You just made my day. thanks
18-10-2010 20:56
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

Cool Save the chat the best show on sky 900's
We need to save the chat charlie who is my fav presenter on the chat told us the chat might be closing, why? what for? The show means a lot to me, helps me through my illness. I don't want to look at half dressed girls in underwear rolling around a set. Charlie means the world to me more that she will ever know, when I'm having treatment I come on and she cheers me up with her jokes and smiles. Jo, Bambie, sophie, layla, babs, gillian, cerrie, meddie and sweet charlie will be missed. Bambie, layla and charlie has been with the show from day one when it was spaceparty. Other shows have come and gone and yet we are still here. I guess the owners owe it to us the viewers who have spent lots of money on the show to keep it going. The other show will just lose money. So come on chat fans add your say save the chat.
29-11-2010 22:13
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Save the chat the best show on sky 900's
Like it or not, the format of this show is always going to have limited appeal. If it does die on its arse, then hopefully some of their girls will move to the other channels. Cool
29-11-2010 22:22
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

Always thought the chat was just loose women but by pre menopausal women instead of post!! If it goes i don't think there will be too many tears. IMO bs day leaves it looking v tame anyway
29-11-2010 23:41
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Save the chat the best show on sky 900's
(29-11-2010 22:22 )Chilly Wrote:  Like it or not, the format of this show is always going to have limited appeal. If it does die on its arse, then hopefully some of their girls will move to the other channels. Cool

if it does go you may get amy back, but you know as well as i do none of the other girls will do the other shows
30-11-2010 00:08
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

For a show with a limited appeal it has seen off Party People, it has had it's text based channel format copied by BS Daytime, BS Daytime also copied the Chatbacks concept and for a show with such limited appeal it has been going over 2 years and in total taking in Space Party, UK Mobile Dating and Casual Action it has survived nearly 3 years.
30-11-2010 00:09
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I would also say that with BS Daytime losing an hour from both it's channels(Ending at 8pm rather than 9pm) and having the early morning show changed from BS Daytime to a show called Bikini Babes as well as on the Night time side, Partyland being renamed and rebranded as Glamour Chase, I would suggest that it is not just The Chat that is struggling!!!
30-11-2010 00:15
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

The Chat to close?

Well, there's some good news on a dreary Mondaylaugh

If The Chat did close, Amy Williams would have to return to one of the other channels (he hopes).Big Grin

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Just love that picture on the right.Tongue

Personally, I'm not convinced - could just be a "rouse" to get people to call them...

...lets face it, no-one is going to call Bambi, Layla or Charlie for their sparkling wit and conversation.laugh
30-11-2010 00:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV