Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

Karen Kay At Decadence

karen kay uk Offline
Apprentice Poster

Karen Kay At Decadence
Hi All
i shall be dancing at Bobs 18th feb the blue show & 25th feb
so if calling or watching me on 40+ readers wives leaves you wanting more...
& wish to come & meet me for fun & frolics please read the following...

The shows are best described as stag night meets full contact lap dancing. All the girls do free floor shows during the course of the evening (with the exception of the blue spot at a blue show where the 2/3 girls concerned do a collection), some on their own and some with a partner. When not doing a floor show, all the girls are available for private one-to-one lap dances in the private dance areas. There are eight to ten individual areas, each surrounded by screens for total privacy. While there are no strict "house rules" Bob does ask that you respect the individual limits of the dancers.

Because all the floor shows are free, we make our money solely from private dances, and it is expected that customers have private dances with the girls. Costs start from £40.00 depending on time taken and/or level of service required.

The full venue details of the shows are known only to members. However, I can say that the venue is in a vibrant part of London surrounded by shops, restaurants, bars and hotels and has good public transport links. The shows start at 7.00pm and go on until about midnight. A buffet is served at about 9.00pm.. Drinks are very reasonable West End club prices.

If you wish to come and see me at a show please either text or email the following information to Bob (07890 975772 or bob@fullservice.co.uk)

Your First name
Your Surname
Home post code
My name (so Bob knows which girl referred you)

Once Bob has received this information, he will check you are who you say you are and if all is OK, he will text/email you the venue details and add your name to the door list. If you have not provided the correct information you will NOT be allowed to attend.

I look forward to meeting you all there
xkx

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

28-01-2010 13:05
Find all posts by this user
karen kay uk Offline
Apprentice Poster

meet me @ decadance 25th FEB ,4th March & 25th March
Hi Guys

I will be @ decadance on the 25th Feb ,4th March & 25th March
for plenty of fun & frolics up close & personal ;-)

The shows are best described as stag night meets full contact lap dancing. All the girls do free floor shows during the course of the evening (with the exception of the blue spot at a blue show where the 2/3 girls concerned do a collection), some on their own and some with a partner. When not doing a floor show, all the girls are available for private one-to-one lap dances in the private dance areas. There are eight to ten individual areas, each surrounded by screens for total privacy. While there are no strict "house rules" Bob does ask that you respect the individual limits of the dancers.

Because all the floor shows are free, we make our money solely from private dances, and it is expected that customers have private dances with the girls. Costs start from £40.00 depending on time taken and/or level of service required.

The full venue details of the shows are known only to members. However, I can say that the venue is in a vibrant part of London surrounded by shops, restaurants, bars and hotels and has good public transport links. The shows start at 7.00pm and go on until about midnight. A buffet is served at about 9.00pm.. Drinks are very reasonable West End club prices.

If you wish to come and see me at a show please either text or email the following information to Bob (07890 975772 or bob@fullservice.co.uk)

Your First name
Your Surname
Home post code

Once Bob has received this information, he will check you are who you say you are and if all is OK, he will text/email you the venue details and add your name to the door list. If you have not provided the correct information you will NOT be allowed to attend.

I look forward to meeting you all there
xkx

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)
22-02-2010 19:44
karen kay uk Offline
Apprentice Poster

CUM meet me at Decadance April Dates 8th 15th &29th
the shows are best described as stag do v full contact lapdancing where all the girls do a free floor show through out the evening (with the exception of the blue spot at a blue show where the 2/3 girls concerned do a collection), some on their own and some with a partner. When not doing a floor show, all the girls are available for private one-to-one lap dances in the private dance areas. There are eight to ten individual areas, each surrounded by screens for total privacy. While there are no strict "house rules" Bob does ask that you respect the individual limits of the dancers.

Your First name
Your Surname
Home post code

i look forward to meeting you for sum more than flirty fun
xkx
23-03-2010 17:06
HAMMER Offline
Junior Poster

RE: CUM meet me at Decadance April Dates 8th 15th &29th
I have been to a few of these and can say they are well worth the visit.
24-03-2010 04:55
SOOPSOOP Offline
Banned

Starts from £40? what does it go up too? What's the £40 for?
24-03-2010 05:15
karen kay uk Offline
Apprentice Poster

(24-03-2010 05:15 )SOOPSOOP Wrote:  Starts from £40? what does it go up too? What's the £40 for?

Hi once you have submitted your details to Bob & they have been checked you will be given all the information you need to know
but i agree with Hammer they are fantastic nights
`pump those details into your fone & off to Bob if you want to get flirty & very very dirty`!! with me ;-)
24-03-2010 11:38
HAMMER Offline
Junior Poster

I'm twitching just thinking about it, if you sit on my lap Karen we can talk about the first thing that pops up. x x
24-03-2010 16:51
karen kay uk Offline
Apprentice Poster

(24-03-2010 16:51 )HAMMER Wrote:  I'm twitching just thinking about it, if you sit on my lap Karen we can talk about the first thing that pops up. x x

That would soon get my lips moving Hammer , or should i say sliding.......
24-03-2010 23:03
karen kay uk Offline
Apprentice Poster

CUM meet me at DECADANCE new dates
Shows are best described as stag do v full contact lapdancing where all the girls do a free floor show through out the evening (with the exception of the blue spot at a blue show where the 2/3 girls concerned do a collection), some on their own and some with a partner. When not doing a floor show, all the girls are available for private one-to-one lap dances in the private dance areas. There are eight to ten individual areas, each surrounded by screens for total privacy. While there are no strict "house rules" Bob does ask that you respect the individual limits of the dancers.

Your First name
Your Surname
Home post code

i look forward to meeting you for sum more than flirty fun

ON THURSDAY 20th JUNE BLUE NIGHT
xkx
05-05-2010 16:19
Ellis_Dee Offline
Senior Poster

RE: CUM meet me at DECADANCE new dates
During the private shows some girls do offer everything right?
05-05-2010 16:56
Thread Closed