babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

camilla in the movies.... KILLER BITCH!.

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: camilla in the movies.... KILLER BITCH!.
If you watch the extras there's some more nice footage of Camilla in there. In one sequence we get to hear what she's like on the phones.

CHEERS!
27-05-2010 16:47
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

phone her up when shes on B.S. and you will be surprised just how filthy the girl can be. trust me what you see on the extras is pretty damn tame.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
27-05-2010 16:48
HEX!T Away
Retired

(09-05-2010 21:50 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Just downloaded it Nice bits from Camilla and Hannah C pity about all the cockneys in it Big GrinBig Grin though hoping its supposed to be a parody of a london gangsta film or its the worst one ive ever seen laughlaughlaugh
parody? no m8 they really are like that.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
27-05-2010 16:53
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(27-05-2010 16:48 )Hexit Wrote:  phone her up when shes on B.S. and you will be surprised just how filthy the girl can be. trust me what you see on the extras is pretty damn tame.

I have a tendency to laugh and that wouldn't go down too well.

CHEERS!
27-05-2010 18:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV