babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average

camilla in the movies.... KILLER BITCH!.

mozza Offline
Master Poster

RE: camilla in the movies.... KILLER BITCH!.
(07-05-2010 22:04 )Tintin Wrote:  The only thing that cames to mind when i see that link is LOOK AT ME she's doing the same thing Caprice Bourret did in the 90's lol lol

Doesn't look like that to me. All i see is Camilla being gorgeous, happy and confident with herself, who just happens to be attending the premier for a film that she's appeared in. I can honestly say that Camilla has no airs and graces about her whatsoever and is as down to earth as anyone that i know Smile
09-05-2010 20:44
Find all posts by this user
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

(09-05-2010 20:44 )mozza Wrote:  
(07-05-2010 22:04 )Tintin Wrote:  The only thing that cames to mind when i see that link is LOOK AT ME she's doing the same thing Caprice Bourret did in the 90's lol lol

Doesn't look like that to me. All i see is Camilla being gorgeous, happy and confident with herself, who just happens to be attending the premier for a film that she's appeared in. I can honestly say that Camilla has no airs and graces about her whatsoever and is as down to earth as anyone that i know Smile

And looking like she's having a great time.
09-05-2010 21:00
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Got to agree with you Cami looks simply divine, having seen the vid clip of this prem, who was the guy with Camilla.
09-05-2010 21:12
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

its a shame the film sucks mega time, but cam did look hot at the premiere
09-05-2010 21:14
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Just downloaded it Nice bits from Camilla and Hannah C pity about all the cockneys in it Big GrinBig Grin though hoping its supposed to be a parody of a london gangsta film or its the worst one ive ever seen laughlaughlaugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-05-2010 21:50
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

(07-05-2010 18:02 )sm© Wrote:  [Image: vlcsnap-2010-05-07-17h58m50s254.png]

Still got the awesome socks on Tongue

Not for the first time, I am simultaneously aroused and disturbed. She'd make one sexy zombie.

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
09-05-2010 22:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(09-05-2010 20:44 )mozza Wrote:  

I'm not a Camilla fan so I have no axe to grind here, but to me she looks no different from thousands of actresses/models/starlets who have attended film premieres for as long as such things have existed. At least she's in the film, which is more than you could say for many that turn up on these occasions.

Edit: I've just re-read this post and it has occurred to me that it could appear as a slight put-down. I didn't intend it to be that - I meant it to be supportive of Mozza's response to Tintin.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2010 20:51 by vila.)
10-05-2010 01:26
groundnpound Offline
Posting Machine

Camilla looks stunning in those premiere photos! So so gorgeous. The hottest girl in the UK right now i think Smile

10-05-2010 01:32
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Watch the 'awesome' trailer

[Moderator Notice - Dead Video Removed]

I luv Camilla to bits....but I'm sorry, this film is dire (yes, I have watched it Big Grin)

I can't even say that Camilla was any good in it either - but that may be down to the fact that she wasn't exactly asked to do too much, and the lines she was given were awful. But that's a scriptwriters fault. Even if it does seem hard to believe this film actually had a scriptwriter Wink

But, no matter how much I think of Camilla - I can't say she was good in this as nobody was. What I will say though is, she was the only person in it who, when killed, stayed still Big Grin

At least I hope she had fun making it - and it's an experience....something she can at least say she has done. So good on her for that at least Smile

12-05-2010 15:43
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

When I first heard about this and saw clips of Alex Reade in it I figured it'd go straight to DVD. No offence to Camilla, but, if I see this in a bargain bin I might just pick it up for sheer curiosity value but I wouldn't pay to see it in a cinema.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2010 18:54 by Rogerbee.)
12-05-2010 18:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV