Poll: How do you interact?
This poll is closed.
Call in regularly various babes, Also if available text and or picture message 0% 0 0%
Call in regularly only particular babes, Also if available text and or picture message 3.51% 2 3.51%
Call in occasionally various babes, Also if available text and or picture message 1.75% 1 1.75%
Call in occasionally only particular babes, Also if available text and or picture message 5.26% 3 5.26%
Only call in regularly various babes 5.26% 3 5.26%
Only call in regularly Only Particular babes 8.77% 5 8.77%
Only call in occasionally various babes 8.77% 5 8.77%
Only call in occasionally only particular babes 21.05% 12 21.05%
Dont calls in, but if available text and or picture message 10.53% 6 10.53%
Only watch 35.09% 20 35.09%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

How do you interact?

stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

RE: How do you interact?
from 2006 to 2008 I would call stay in and have my own 'private party' about 3-4 nights a week and was 'rewarded' with a monthly phone bill of usually £1200 eek
that was certainly an addiction !!
I laid off for about a year and recently I treat myself to a binge night about once a month or once every couple of months so my average bill is down to £200 (still a lot but a heckuva lot better than it was !)
in answer to your pole.....l'd be a 7 or 8 as I do have favourites which I would call but if they weren't on and I was rocking then I'd phone whoever took my fancy that particular night
do I care ? .........no , I fucking love it TongueBig Grin
13-05-2010 18:14
Find all posts by this user
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(13-05-2010 18:14 )stagmonkey Wrote:  from 2006 to 2008 I would call stay in and have my own 'private party' about 3-4 nights a week and was 'rewarded' with a monthly phone bill of usually £1200 eek
that was certainly an addiction !!
I laid off for about a year and recently I treat myself to a binge night about once a month or once every couple of months so my average bill is down to £200 (still a lot but a heckuva lot better than it was !)
in answer to your pole.....l'd be a 7 or 8 as I do have favourites which I would call but if they weren't on and I was rocking then I'd phone whoever took my fancy that particular night
do I care ? .........no , I fucking love it TongueBig Grin

Bloody hell I thought I was bad.Respect is due.You must have a stake in BT by nowBounce
Just don't read dancebitch's post in the other thread about calling the showsSmile

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2010 21:15 by speedybert.)
14-05-2010 21:12
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

One good thing about having such massive phonebills, Orange absolutely love me and give me insanely good customer service as well as upgrades whenever I want etc. Wink
14-05-2010 21:32
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

(13-05-2010 18:01 )Scotsman Wrote:  I call in a lot. I sometimes used to send my pics into BS Xtra but it was dull enough waiting on those girls finally getting round to your pic, it's even worse with a girl who's taking calls so I'm better off just calling in.

Yes i think they let what would of been a good format go to waste with BS xtra. If they'd of had the laptop screen for pics next to the girls like they used to in the old days and actually rotated the babes that appeared on that channel more it could of been really popular. But alas they didnt and its just become another generic BS channel now.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
14-05-2010 21:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Yep. BSXtra had so much potential but instead they let it get increasingly stale by having Geri or Jodie presenting all night, every single night and only having some babes come on for 15 minutes here or there.

Including some daytime babes as presenters now and then might've added some fun to it, they wouldn't need to get nude but they could interact with the nighttime babes. I know this happened occassionally with Toya but there's tons of girls they could've used.
14-05-2010 21:37
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

(14-05-2010 21:37 )Scotsman Wrote:  Yep. BSXtra had so much potential but instead they let it get increasingly stale by having Geri or Jodie presenting all night, every single night and only having some babes come on for 15 minutes here or there.

Including some daytime babes as presenters now and then might've added some fun to it, they wouldn't need to get nude but they could interact with the nighttime babes. I know this happened occassionally with Toya but there's tons of girls they could've used.

Yeah definatly, I like Geri as much as the next man but it gets tiresome to see her presenting every single night. Obviously you dont wanna text/pic interact with the same babe every night all night.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
14-05-2010 21:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed