Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Elite - MSN Chat Service

Littlebird Offline

Elite - MSN Chat Service
I am not sure whether I am naive, stupid or just cynical. I have had some great erotic conversations with' Elite girls' through the MSN chat system. It's not cheap, but the lure of actually chatting to one of the Elite girls is irresistable. But I'm never convinced that I am talking to one of the girls......admittedly a 'friend' replies when a particular girl is working, but they would have to do that anyway....

Anyone had similar experiences?
14-05-2010 22:37
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: MSN chat
I tried it once because I was stupidly horny, it's a complete sham and a ripoff. You can sit and chat to virtual any girl at any time, isn't it weird that these girls are seemingly always available? It's probably some EliteTV dogs body sitting saying things he wishes Danica etc. would be tlaking about.
14-05-2010 22:42
wade_wilson Offline
Shandy

RE: MSN chat
its mostly fake, there's been times when a girl is available and they blatantly aren't there...
14-05-2010 22:47
Littlebird Offline

RE: Elite - MSN Chat Service
Yes, I did a few tester questions like 'have you found your passport, Sophia' and there was at first a a bland reply ignoring the question. When i persisted she had obviously checked ad came back with an 'informed' reply. Never mind, like you Scotsman my hormones made me do iit and you do anything when thay take over.

Shame, my erotic prose was magnifiicent!!!!
15-05-2010 07:05
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite - MSN Chat Service
Funny yes I concur with the above, I've so called 'spoken' to one of the Elite girls on there, but I believe its generally a sham I tested that girl with several questions but the questions were ignored or the answers were wrong.

Major con this especially if the charges are high, but us blokes are weak when it comes to beautiful women so we fall for it everytime !
15-05-2010 07:33
Thread Closed