Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Weekend Specials

Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: Saturday Night Info
(19-05-2010 14:28 )Sooky Wrote:  Now, if Jamie could just get his tech guys to come up with a variation of this, then Elite Weekend Television will be awesome Big Grin

You mean something like this Sooky?

[Image: th_09250_EWT_123_101lo.jpg]

laugh

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

19-05-2010 23:53
Find all posts by this user
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

RE: Weekend Specials : Info
(19-05-2010 15:33 )Webbiola Wrote:  Top man Jamie. You have always been great at getting the right girls and putting on a show and I think you have now excelled in communication and marketing.

He's done a good job with the former, but I'm not sure about the latter... Other channel representatives on here have dealt with the communication and marketing side of it better.

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
20-05-2010 22:28
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(19-05-2010 22:57 )Hexit Wrote:  
(19-05-2010 22:17 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  I much prefer Newky brown mind sooky. Thanks for the great shows everyone at ELITE
its a bottle of dog, a headless dog or broon ale...
calling it newky brown in the toon would get ya dragged oot side forra a rite royal kickin...Bounce

Shouldn't it be renamed "Gateshead Brown Ale" now that it's brewed in Dunston

21-05-2010 00:25
HEX!T Away
Retired

oi stop swearing in the forum Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
21-05-2010 06:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the weekend has got off to a good start with michelle looking very hot in her black pvc dominatrix oufit and already being filth on the phones. wonder if her "special" friend will be joining her

Piper Niven Superfan
21-05-2010 21:11
osbaldeston Offline
Apprentice Poster

(19-05-2010 19:19 )jstuart1234 Wrote:  Dont know if you guys are taking suggestions for special nights but an idea for a weekend special could be to have a messy night, get the girls some cream, custard, chocolate sauce, pies etc.. and let them get each other all messy and then they can clean off in the shower together. Now that would be hot Smile

Great idea - Sophia in a custard pie fight or being gunged would make my year I think.
22-05-2010 21:55
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Weekend Specials
Good call. Sophia of course already did that 'strawberry trifle' gunging set a few weeks ago! (there's plenty of footage of it on this forum so hope you saw it) so she's obviously up for it. As would be several of the girls (but not all of them!) I'd imagine.
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2010 23:19 by Rise.)
22-05-2010 23:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

Fair play to Elite for the weekend specials line-up but I have to ask a somewhat serious question in that surely it can't make you much money having the same performer on three channels for hours on end at the weekend?

On a related note, I used to be a massive fan of Danica and still watch her when she is on but I can't help but think she really sees her work at Elite as a chore and doesnt enjoy it much at all.

That accompanied with the three channels for several hours scenario and how her outfits seem to be engineered to make it almost impossible to show more than her boobs, I again can't see how she can pull in the callers (I do like tonight's black pvc\rubber get-up though).

Sorry Danica If you read this. You are still gorgeous but I felt I had to put my perhaps limited view of the shows out there.

Cheers all!
22-05-2010 23:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-05-2010 23:34 )dizzy_davidh Wrote:  Fair play to Elite for the weekend specials line-up but I have to ask a somewhat serious question in that surely it can't make you much money having the same performer on three channels for hours on end at the weekend?

On a related note, I used to be a massive fan of Danica and still watch her when she is on but I can't help but think she really sees her work at Elite as a chore and doesnt enjoy it much at all.

That accompanied with the three channels for several hours scenario and how her outfits seem to be engineered to make it almost impossible to show more than her boobs, I again can't see how she can pull in the callers (I do like tonight's black pvc\rubber get-up though).

Sorry Danica If you read this. You are still gorgeous but I felt I had to put my perhaps limited view of the shows out there.

Cheers all!

disagree with everything you say apart from danica being on all 3 channels. elite do need to put another babe on one of the channels.

as for danica i think she does enjoy her night shows on elite especially after she came back from her break a while ago. as each of her shows since she has showed a lot more than before especially going fully topless and her past 2 night shows. tonight and last week have been very hot

as for danica not pulling in the calls, if this was the case then danica wouldnt be on nights at all and so what if the outfits dont allow danica to show more than her boobs. i like the fact that danica is trying to be different with her outfits rather than just the swimsuits she used to wear

overall i think the weekend specials have been a big hit and looking forward to next weekend and alice goodwin's night debut

Piper Niven Superfan
23-05-2010 01:17
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Think the weekend specials could be a real winner.

Great line ups, great sets, great performances.

Loved the 30 mins Caty did on the mic reading texts etc before Danica arrived. Not seen that before on Elite and I think for the short period of time it worked well. Would like to see other girls on the mic in this short timeslot.

I am not sure of the whole revenue thing, but there were prob a lot of people listening in to Danica. Elite aren't gonna chuck money away so it must be a comercial proposition to have the 1 girl for 3 hours. Just has to be the right girl I guess.

Plus the other girls are behind the scene, texting or maybe on MSN. Sky is not the only service Elite provide. Maybe they also get the girls to do photoshoots, or video blogs etc whilst they are waiting to start.

I hope these weekend specials continue, big thumbs up from me.
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2010 10:55 by bcl.)
23-05-2010 10:53
Thread Closed