Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average

Chanel

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Chanel
Big Grin ahhhhh
chanel,i just seen you now for the 1st time after the little break you just had,coz as you know from MY EARLIER txt i only seen you for miniute b4

you look very sexy indeed and im really loving the tiny little outfit you have got on Surprised
i`m doing nothing except watching & recording the rest of your show
AND I DONT WANNA MISS ANY OF YOUR SEXY SHOWS EVER AGAIN LOL
Heart XxX Heart XxX Heart XxX Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2010 16:55 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
02-06-2010 16:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bravozero Offline
Apprentice Poster

In agreement with you Tiger 100%, Chanel impressed the audience yet again today with a few jaw dropping slips. eek

As ever, I wonder if anyone managed to record the best bits to share with the eager audience.

I do call upon Bluearmy71 to deliver the goodness we all appreciate. His videos never fail to impress.

On behalf of the much anticipating and frantically drooling audience, I do thank anyone willing to share.

Loving this babe's work like there's no tomorrow.. Big Grin

bravozero
'Always giving credit where it's due'
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 00:27 by bravozero.)
02-06-2010 22:06
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I've not seen Chanel bfore but I've certainly missed a very good looking young woman, delightful. Smile

I thought Siobhan sported the largest earrings on the screens but Chanel's are huge! Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
20-06-2010 19:17
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

A very nice surprise to have seen Chanel on our screens today, simply beautiful!
20-06-2010 19:30
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

the super sexy sweet chanel who gave us all that little suprise a few weeks ago is back on now Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
i`m so recording this today Big Grin
28-06-2010 12:34
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

First time I've seen her, she is stunning, Live960 seem to be setting a (welcome) trend, with KiranKhan & EdenBlack & Dannie & now Chanel representing ethnic tastes; with LexiLowe & ChelseaFrench + hopefully a return of Jessica(Lisa O'Connor) representing more conventional tastes, this channel is now my first one to check at night, hoping that more of the day girls do some guest appearances on nights...........TongueTongueHeart
........think that astonv1 might even read this without rebuke.......SurprisedSurprisedSurprised

28-06-2010 13:29
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Yep , hard to argue that point Wink
28-06-2010 13:56
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Heart Chanel still going strong, Live960 picture definition/quality spot on, enhancing Chanel's skin tone, her exotic, erotic qualities, days or nights, she is a potential star, watch your back Dannie; shame that the night shows seem to have problems with lighting & picture quality....too much "orange", not enough "natural" definition, doesn't seem to be a problem on days, as stated virtually perfect as I type this???HuhHuhHuh

28-06-2010 20:26
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Just finished her stint, no clue given as to when & if she will return.....HuhHeart

28-06-2010 20:34
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

(28-06-2010 13:29 )RRROGER Wrote:  First time I've seen her, she is stunning, Live960 seem to be setting a (welcome) trend, with KiranKhan & EdenBlack & Dannie & now Chanel representing ethnic tastes; with LexiLowe & ChelseaFrench + hopefully a return of Jessica(Lisa O'Connor) representing more conventional tastes, this channel is now my first one to check at night, hoping that more of the day girls do some guest appearances on nights...........TongueTongueHeart
........think that astonv1 might even read this without rebuke.......SurprisedSurprisedSurprised

i wouldnt mind seeing amber againme mate,where did she go ?
1 class show and then thats it ive never seen her again Sad
29-06-2010 01:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV