michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Kelly Bell

Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

RE: Kelly Bell
skateguy Wrote:Here's the Kelly Bell shout out to the forum (click on pic to download small 9MB RS file). Will PM you the version with your name in Kalel:

[Image: 23101926Kelly Bell Shout Out.jpg]

I told Kelly that you Skateguy had posted a clip & she just said she will give you a shout out in 10 mins by way of thanks! It's 14:30 & I see you're offline so you may miss it-if anyone can record that for Skateguy?

Sarah

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
01-12-2008 15:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Sarah Wrote:I told Kelly that you Skateguy had posted a clip & she just said she will give you a shout out in 10 mins by way of thanks! It's 14:30 & I see you're offline so you may miss it-if anyone can record that for Skateguy?

Sarah

Thanks Sarah - its okay I'm here now so should get to see it. Wow, we're getting some special treatment for the forum & its members from Kelly today! Smile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2008 15:40 by skateguy.)
01-12-2008 15:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sarah Offline

Well as I have not been here for a month *hangs head in shame* i thought I had better make it up to you guys ;-)

Team player me & if I say I will deliver I keep my promise!

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
01-12-2008 15:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sarah Offline

For Skateguy for the nice rep he just gave me, my own pics so no need to worry bout copyright.

Do you know who they are?

01-12-2008 16:05
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Hi Sarah, great pictures once again. Smile

I know the girl on the right is Summer Love but not sure on the one on the left?
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2008 16:11 by BristolRovers.)
01-12-2008 16:08
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Girl on the left is Toni Samantha (aka Daniella Aire), and I recognise the other girl but the name escapes me at the moment...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
01-12-2008 16:08
Sarah Offline

Yep Daniella it is & can't bloody remember the other one! Must be about 3 years ago

01-12-2008 16:13
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

Wahey, Skate.

Recognized the babes within 5 minutes, think that is a record?

Well to me anyway. Big Grin
01-12-2008 16:14
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

BristolRovers Wrote:Wahey, Skate.

Recognized the babes within 5 minutes, think that is a record?

Well to me anyway. Big Grin

Yes - Summer Love it is - great i.d. - I'd never have got it. Her myspace page verifies your i.d. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...=160052642

01-12-2008 16:18
Sarah Offline

Heres the outfit when she had it on :-)

01-12-2008 16:20

michelle thorne