Posting Machine

RE: Glamourstarslive - Weekly Shows Schedule
This Weeks Shows Schedule - Monday 18th to Saturday 23rd July

Always check the show times on the day, in case of late changes
Latest show details are Here

Monday 18th at 21.00 - Sophia Smith - Agent Tease

Tuesday 19th at 22.00 - Porchia Watson - Grecian Goddess

Wednesday 20th at 21.00 - Abi Toyne - PA in seamed stockings ** Free Chat **
You can chat to Abi ABSOLUTELY FREE from 20.50 BST.

Thursday 21st at 22.00 - Amy Green - Black Swan

Friday 22nd at 21.00 - Keira Jasmine Jones - Hot Head Mistress **Happy Hours **
Nikki Lee will be offering half price on all stripteases and private fantasies.

Saturday 23rd at 22.00 Dani Thompson - Homework distraction ** Free Tickets **
Be one of the first 5 members to buy a ticket and get your ticket COMPLETELY FREE!

[Image: 1238_0.jpg]
18-07-2011 23:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Glamourstarslive - Weekly Shows Schedule
Just a quick update on two sexy shows

Thursday 4th August at 22.00
[Image: tn_165.jpg]

Kelly Carter and Tiffany White - Naughty office girls 2girl special ! !

Kelly and Tiffany have been at the office together today. They have looked the part in their white shirts, black pencil skirts and black stockings and they have acted the picture of professionalism. But little did their co-workers know what they had planned together for tonight. Kelly and Tiffany are going to get back from work and start to have some fun - undressing each other, peeling off each other's outfits, stockings and bras and getting to know each other's bodies. Just don't tell the boss Wink

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Friday 5th August at 21.00
[Image: tn_70.jpg]

Rosie Whiteman - Off to beach

It's summer, the sun is shining and there's something about the heat that gets me feeling naughty! I'm going to start my show in a cute summer dress with ankle socks. I'll tease you by flashing my cleavage and bikini bottoms before removing my dress to reveal a cute bikini. I need to apply sun tan oil so the bikini top will have to come off - wow things are starting to heat up, lucky I have an ice lolly with me to cool down! Come along to this Showtime if you'd like to see my white bits Wink
03-08-2011 22:20
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Saturday Morning Treat

Nikki Lee - Leather Coat Surprise @11am BST

[Image: tn_5.jpg]

One of my favourite fantasies is that I seduce a man by turning up on his doorstep wearing a leather coat with a surprise underneath. I'd slowly undo the coat to reveal a corset and black stockings. Seeing the effect it had on him I'd really have some fun teasing him, taking off the corset and putting the coat back on, teasing him with my cleavage before finally removing the coat and posing just in my sexy panties and sheer stockings. Maybe I'd slowly peel off the stockings to show him my shapely legs, and put the coat back on before removing my panties so he knows i'm naked underneath. How would you like to be the man in my fantasy? Wink

06-08-2011 09:12
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Sunday 7th August - at 21.00

Melanie Walsh - College Fantasies

[Image: tn_51.jpg]

College Fantasies

When I was at college I often used to get told off for daydreaming in class, but what the teacher didn't realise was that my daydreams were VERY naughty. I'd fantasise about locking the door and putting on a striptease show for the teacher and boys in class. I'd start looking cute in my white shirt, black skirt, tie, blazer and white ankle socks. I'd imagine myself bending over the teachers desk and showing off my full-back white cotton panties. Then once the boys were all sufficiently teased i'd make their dreams come true by stripping out of my uniform. Please come along tonight and help make my fantasy come true.....

------------------------------------------------

Monday Aug 8th at 21.00

Kitty Lea - Secretary Stocking Tease

[Image: tn_21.jpg]

Everyone loves a sexy secretary - I know I love to dress as one and I'm sure you'd like to see me undress Wink I'll have my hair up and I'll be wearing a tight shirt with a few buttons undone to show my cleavage and a tight pencil skirt. I'll tease you by lifting my skirt to show you my sheer black stockings and glimpses of my sexy lingerie. I'll slowly peel off each item of clothing till I'm wearing just my little panties and stockings. If you have ever had the fantasy of wondering what a secretary looks like under her outfit, you won't want to miss this show.
07-08-2011 15:54
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Zuziana - College Striptease - Sunday 14th August at 21.00 BST

[Image: tn_105.jpg]

It's my first day at my new college and I have been called in to see the headmaster for wearing the college uniform in an inappropriate way. He says that its not acceptable for my white shirt to be so tight, revealing my cleavage and pink bra. He said I'm not allowed to wear black stockings with my short skirt that reveals my full-back panties. Being the naughty girl I am I have told him - If I can't wear my uniform in the way I want to then I will have to take it off...........
14-08-2011 19:30
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Glamourstarslive - Weekly Shows Schedule
Tuesday at 22.00 BST JoJo Shaw - Podium Dancer
[Image: tn_75.jpg]

I use to work as a podium dancer in a nightclub and I loved it. I'd wear super sexy outfits like what i'm wearing tonight - hotpants, knee boots. I'd dance for the crowd and loved teasing the guys as I danced, bending forward to show my cleavage and giving them lots of nice views of my legs in teeny tight hotpants. But for tonight's show i'm going to take it a stage further and show you something the club crowd NEVER got to see.....
16-08-2011 21:42
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Wicked weekend starts at 22.00

Elle Richie - Vintage Vixen - Friday 19th at 22.00 BST

[Image: tn_149.jpg]

Vintage Vixen

I love vintage-style - it's beautiful and elegant but sexy in a feminine way. Tonight I'll be wearing a black satin evening gown with bright red lipstick. To match my feminine dress I'll be wearing a garter belt and sheer black stockings and I'd love to show you them. I'll lift my long dress to show you my stockings and naughty panties, and i'll tease you in a way that only a vintage pin-up can - slowly and deliberately but eventually showing you exactly what you'd like to see Wink

----------------------------------------------

Megan McGuire - Naughty massage mistress - Saturday 20th at 22.00 BST

[Image: tn_90.jpg]

Naughty massage mistress

I'm training to be a masseuse at the moment, but I'm finding it very hard not to get carried away. Earlier today I practised my new massage skills on a very gorgeous lady - rubbing oil over her soft skin and gorgeous curves I found my mind wandering as I fantasised about stripping off and getting naughty with body oil. Come into my therapy room, and i'll tell you all about it. I'll be wearing a pink massage therapists uniform, white hold-ups and white lingerie with sexy full-back panties. As I tell you all about my sexy job i'll slowly strip off before rubbing oil all over my bare skin. What better way to relax? Wink

---------------------------------------------

TRIPLE PROMOTION - NUDE SHOW, FREE CHAT PLUS DISCOUNTS
This show will be to nude for the same low price of just 10 dollars per ticket, you can also chat to Elle ABSOLUTELY FREE from 21.45 BST. Elle will also be just 2 credits per minute all evening, plus she is offering level 1 (tease) completely FREE

Elle Pharrell - Kinky secretary Sunday 21st at 22.00 BST

[Image: tn_4.jpg]

Kinky secretary

Tonight you're my boss and you know how much I love to tease you when we're at work, wearing sexy outfits that show my cleavage and tight skirts so you can see I'm wearing a garter belt and stockings underneath. But tonight I'm feeling very naughty and i'm going to take it a bit further. I'll start wearing a jacket, satin skirt, tight shirt, tie and glasses. I'll cross and uncross my legs to give you glimpses of my sheer nude stockings and sexy panties. But then I'll surprise you by slipping the panties down. The thought of me fully-clothed but with no panties on will drive you wild, and as I slowly tease you and remove each item of clothing you'll be dying to see me completely nude wearing nothing but stockings and a smile Wink
19-08-2011 20:41
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Weekly Show Schedule - Monday 22nd to Sunday 28th August

[Image: 1274_0.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2011 21:02 by welshken.)
21-08-2011 23:22
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Anastasia Harris - Wednesday August 31st at 22.00 BST
[Image: tn_159.jpg]

Boarding School Babe
I was educated at a girls only boarding school - it was very frustrating not being with boys when it was all we could think about! But it was still lots of fun, me and my friends used to practice kissing with each other and we'd often have naked pillow fights. We also used to like wearing kinky lingerie under our prim uniforms and flashing each other. Come along to this show and i'll tell you all about my naughty boarding school days while I slowly strip out of my uniform for you. I'll start wearing a cute check skirt, long white socks, shirt and tie and I'll finish wearing nothing but little red and black panties and a smile Smile[/size]

---------------------------------------------------

JoJo Shaw - Thursday 1st September at 22.00 BST
[Image: tn_75.jpg]

Shipwrecked Pirate

I've been sailing the seven seas, creating havoc and mischief wherever I sailed. A rival pirate crew took umbrage and sunk our ship and now i'm shipwrecked! My short black velvet dress and thigh high socks are shredded and damp, I have no choice but to take my clothes off to reveal my kinky red lingerie. Oh dear looks like that's damp too, it will have to come off. At least this way I can catch the attention of any passing ships Wink

Keira Jasmine Jones - Friday 2nd September at 23.00 BST[/size]
[Image: tn_2.jpg]

FREE nude bath show

It's nearly time for bed but I want to relax and unwind first - would you like to join me? I'll start wearing a satin slip and sheer stockings, I'll slowly strip and tease you before slipping completely nude into a gorgeous hot bath. I'll soap up my entire body to make sure i'm nice and clean. Once i'm out of the bath i'll massage cream into my bare skin paying particular attention to my breasts and bum Wink This show is COMPLETELY FREE so you have no excuse not to come and join me in the bath!

31-08-2011 20:06

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks