Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion
No more Amber in her skimpy,sSadSadSad No more Lynsey A being herself. At least the daygirls will be warm, maybee Ofcom thought they looked cold. Well thats Ofcom fixed the day shows, now for the night shows.SadSadSadSadSad
20-12-2010 10:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

yep nice to see the girls not cold today. hopefully these rules will not be for long

Piper Niven Superfan
20-12-2010 10:58
naughtyboy Offline
Daytime W*nker

(20-12-2010 10:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hopefully these rules will not be for long

Amen! I wanna see the girls arses again..It's just not the same! Huh
20-12-2010 14:36
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The Big Cover Up
(20-12-2010 09:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  have you not seen in the broadcast regulations section the new rules that ofcom gave the channels last week. one of which was that clothes have to be worn from 5:30am-9pm. of course youll see more on the red top tabloids as the girls are topless which you cant do on dayshows

also wouldnt say the standards have really dropped as the dayshows are not about showing as much as you can, the dayshows are about friendly, flirtatious chat.

Mm i've noticed the girls on all channels are a bit more covered up, it doesn't really worry me too much as I like a bit of tease and verbal stimulation is the reason I call.

Each to his own but I do think the girls should have the option to openly stimulate a guy using very strong innuendo to let him reach his conclusion, otherwise I don't see how day channels can justify the same minute rate as the night shows

I'm happy to spend time with a lady and can talk for England and are definately not a cum & go man but I like to have that option if the lady is up for it......
27-12-2010 09:49
Charlemagne Offline

I'm expecting to see another fashion show from todays babes. Wearing dresses and not a bra top in site.

Is it Ofcom who are insisting on having the girls fully clothed, or the shows themselves who are over reacting to the recent regulation changes?

Bikini Babes will be changing it's name soon to Puritan Babes soon.
28-12-2010 08:33
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(28-12-2010 08:33 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I'm expecting to see another fashion show from todays babes. Wearing dresses and not a bra top in site.

Is it Ofcom who are insisting on having the girls fully clothed, or the shows themselves who are over reacting to the recent regulation changes?

Bikini Babes will be changing it's name soon to Puritan Babes soon.

To be honest I did think some of the outfits worn on The Pad were way too much for a day tv, don't get me wrong I always encouraged the girls i've spoken to try to get on 'slip of the day' etc and loved any revealing outfit, but objectively I can see Ofcom's point.

Maybe this has had a knock on affect to all the other channels, I think the day shows should be stimulating both visually and verbally but in a strong tease and innuendo style otherwise they might as well just go and be like 'The Chat' or something.
28-12-2010 09:04
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

2-4-1's on Daytime show
2-4-1's on Daytime show

Is this the channels latest ploy to intice viewers since the new Ofcom rules prevent them from sitting on their bed in the underwear.

Elite TV and B/S Daytime I've noticed in particular are doing this![/align]
13-01-2011 20:07
Charlemagne Offline

Why do most of the babeshows stop broadcasting between 8-9pm ?

Tonight there were just two channels on air (Elite & Red Light) and all 4 babes were on the phones most of the time.
Are the other shows missing call revenue.

Also why do Elite switch to just one babe at 9pm?
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2011 21:08 by Charlemagne.)
21-01-2011 21:07
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(21-01-2011 21:07 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Why do most of the babeshows stop broadcasting between 8-9pm ?

Tonight there were just two channels on air (Elite & Red Light) and all 4 babes were on the phones most of the time.
Are the other shows missing call revenue.

Also why do Elite switch to just one babe at 9pm?

I think with CP they like to get a clear break between day and night shows plus also I suppose they have to freshen up the set for the new girl etc...personally I'd like to see them go the other way and let the two overlap as the day girl become a naughty night lady for half an hour / hour if she's up for it.
22-01-2011 11:08
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

I been dreading a day like today. Kitty, Alice, Gemma, Jenna & Sam all on the same day. My remote won't last!
04-02-2011 18:42