Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Today I'm Lovin'...
Sorry for all the posts laugh
I'm just gonna have to say I'm loving the 1 channel the number 1 channel babestation Shy
Watching some of the recordings I've kept from over the last few months and the babe's have been amazing & fair credit to babestation Heart
Tara T is just incredibly stunning & missing her lots as I haven't seen her for about 2 weeks Blush obviously except about 80% of the recordings lol Heart
Daisy dillon has been awesome too wearing some amazing outfits & I really like seeing some of the other babe's like Kira Kadey, Marni Moore, Charlie C, Zara Lei, Clara jasmine who looks great in her outfit now on the show but I just wanted to leave some love for babestation & the best babe's on the telly laugh
Hope you have a great day
Love xXx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2019 14:16 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
30-04-2019 14:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] Today I'm Lovin'...
Edited
Wrong thread

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019 16:12 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
04-05-2019 05:48
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion
Just thought I would actually post in the general day thread for a change so it doesn't need to be moved
It's probably the last time I'm gonna be coming to the forum for a while if not ever
I thought about this when I noticed the other day but the way the shows have changed and way their evolving it's seeming a lot less appealing to actually be a fan of the babe channels on tv coz their just shouting in private guys and going off air more than their on air lol

Anyway
No big wall post
I'm off but have a great day and it was nice to know most of you
Take care and be happy
Lots of love
Tiger Shy Wink

10-05-2019 06:56
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Surprised Massive surprises
Loved just seeing gigi is on Babestation laugh
I've not been to the forum for a while and I seen gigi and had to say I was loving seeing her
Have been still recording an enjoying seeing the babe's looking awsome but I was delighted to see gigi
It's been a while since I was able to record her shows so thanks again Babestation
Some of the shows can be absolute quality but loving that gigi is going to be on the show again Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Hope you have a great day Heart Xx

05-07-2019 14:33
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Kim j I noticed from 2 is looking pretty kool in a nice little summer dress and gigi looking great wearing a really nice little summery outfit aswel while it's nice and sunny Wink b
she went off after a few minutes though bladewave Rolleyes Sad
Big shout to Tara T and daisy dillon aswel for being awsome this week as always
Great to see them on the show but niceone Babestation have a great day all
Shy Cool

25-07-2019 14:45
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

laugh I wasn't sure whether to post this here after noticing and reading the
TV or not tv thread but I'll post it here not that it'll probably matter that much coz it certainly wouldn't belong in the today i'm loving thread I'd usually add a post too but...

I decided about half an hour ago to check a recording from when Heather kay was on the babestation show starting at about 2 pm
Between then & 10pm I'd say she was onscreen less than 2 hours so will be about to delete that which is a shame really
She looked really nice and was wearing a very nice little 2 peice outfit and her Tits kept falling out the bottom but she was literally only onscreen a few minutes each time then off for sometimes over an hour

It's not just Heather either but other babe's that will be on instead of Heather an other babe's like her just seem completely oblivious like their watching a movie on a TV offscreen or whatever ?

Anyway I'll be deleting the few shows I've actually got recorded which may seem strange as I record everyday but I will mostly delete them straight away unless it's a babe I really like but even then like I've just explained
If their not on an off the tv they actually swap back an too between channels which is insane like musical chairs

Long post so I'm sorry
It's not enjoyable seeing a nice babe for them to replace them all the time while other babe's are basically doing nothing of interest and it's not that I mean it to sound bad for them but it's just obvious sometimes that the best babes are never or hardly ever on screen and will always be taken off in this set up so for that reason I'll probably not be too interested about it unfortunately so I'll just wish everyone good luck and best wishes and thank everyone for everything and all the great shows over the years Heart
Gg Xx

(This post was last modified: 25-07-2020 00:53 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
25-07-2020 00:49
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Is there an Ultimate Daytime Babe competition this year?

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
11-12-2020 11:33
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Is it actually ok for babestation to let the babes post worn underwear to fans during this pandemic?
20-02-2021 15:33
Charlemagne Offline

(20-02-2021 15:33 )DuggyG2 Wrote:  Is it actually ok for babestation to let the babes post worn underwear to fans during this pandemic?

^
It's believed that the virus can only live for up to 24 hours on items of clothing. It takes longer than that for delivery.

Maybe it's wise not to stick the items on your face for a few days Wink

20-02-2021 16:19
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Or lick the gusset!Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-02-2021 18:04