Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion
(05-05-2011 15:07 )daytimeSLIPS Wrote:  i`m really sorry to be negative but has anyone else sensed a bit of a difference in the way things have been goin` ?

Where've you been? The 'difference' - as Winterland has already alluded to - is down to Ofcom.

Having said that, however, I've sensed, if anything, a slight improvement in the dayshows over the last couple of weeks. Ruby Summers (now of RedLightCentral) gave some very risque dayshow performances on Paradiso a few weeks ago, and ChatGirl (of all places) are putting out some great dayshows too - in particular JoJo from the other day. Shelby on Sportxx/Boudoir was also very good this afternoon in her maid outfit.

As dayshows go, I think things may be looking up... ever so slightly.
08-05-2011 20:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

(08-05-2011 20:44 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Having said that, however, I've sensed, if anything, a slight improvement in the dayshows over the last couple of weeks. Ruby Summers (now of RedLightCentral) gave some very risque dayshow performances on Paradiso a few weeks ago, and ChatGirl (of all places) are putting out some great dayshows too - in particular JoJo from the other day. Shelby on Sportxx/Boudoir was also very good this afternoon in her maid outfit.

As dayshows go, I think things may be looking up... ever so slightly.

Yeah you're right, I've notice some really good daytime tease performances on Club P, The Boudoir(office set) and Chat Girls.

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
08-05-2011 21:03
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Interesting reading this thread.. and my favourite subject too. I love(d) the daytime teasing of yesteryear, but the last year or so, they've just not been worth watching.. hence why i stopped and therefore remained incommunicado on here.

To rpely to individuals' comments is too much, but i have raised all the issues previously on this forum. As well as contacting the channels direct, but nothing happened.

My biggest bugbears are the crap camerawork/positioning which in turn leads me on to the point of large/crap on screen graphics. So TDK2008, i'm right with you.

However.. CP have always been the ONLY channel that actually does deliver a show where the girls are seen fully, without the OSGs getting in the bloody way. They seem to be the only channel even now making daytime shows worth watching (for me anyway).

Also, they do listen and deliver/improve where they can (although the current screen caption seems to be a step backwards from what it once was - hint hint!)

So Stan (hi, and always love reading your straight to the point posts!) i kinda agree that shows are getting a little better. Non more so than that of Angelina on Saturday - it is because of her (and CP) i've come out of the woodwork.

Long may it (and Angelina) continue..
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2011 18:52 by schmoo.)
09-05-2011 18:51
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(16-04-2011 23:55 )docutech Wrote:  ....I call because of the verbals not the visuals if one of the girls had an overcoat and slippers on i'd ring if the innuendo was strong enough.

Really?

It’s the complete opposite for me.

So what prompts you to call then Docutech? Is it because you know the girl on screen gives the innuendo you speak of? If so, how do/did you know? Otherwise, if they did have overcoats and slippers on, i ask again.. what prompts you to call?
10-05-2011 08:27
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

^^^you need to check the various daytime wank threads Wink
10-05-2011 08:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
schmoo Away
Master Poster

gazfc, if your post is directed at me.. why do i?
10-05-2011 12:48
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I'm with schmoo, and not just becuase he likes my posts Big Grin - I don't really care how (verbally) rude the girl on screen is being. In fairness, though, a girl talking rude on the dayshows is probably more inclined to make suggestive moves, but when all's said and done, it's what I see that counts.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2011 14:22 by StanTheMan.)
10-05-2011 14:21
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(10-05-2011 08:36 )gazfc Wrote:  ^^^you need to check the various daytime wank threads Wink

But surely this thread is only of any use to callers? I can't answer for schmoo, but I don't call, so how filthy they are over the phone is of no real interest to me unless, as I say in my previous posts, that manifests itself in a visually ruder performance.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2011 14:26 by StanTheMan.)
10-05-2011 14:24
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(10-05-2011 08:27 )schmoo Wrote:  
(16-04-2011 23:55 )docutech Wrote:  ....I call because of the verbals not the visuals if one of the girls had an overcoat and slippers on i'd ring if the innuendo was strong enough.

Really?

It’s the complete opposite for me.

So what prompts you to call then Docutech? Is it because you know the girl on screen gives the innuendo you speak of? If so, how do/did you know? Otherwise, if they did have overcoats and slippers on, i ask again.. what prompts you to call?

(10-05-2011 12:48 )schmoo Wrote:  gazfc, if your post is directed at me.. why do i?
10-05-2011 14:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
schmoo Away
Master Poster

gazfc, i think i misunderstood your initial reply to me, (apologies).

However, my point (to docutech) was that he cannot be calling purely because he knows how much a girl will be "accommodating", there must be some sort of visual attraction/stimulation - surely..? If not, just for the girl concerned.

Furthermore, that if i am wrong and it is purely on how accommodating they are (known to be), then there's no real need to "watch" the babe channels, verbal stimulation can be found numerous other ways.
10-05-2011 17:27