Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion
^ Some day babes seem to have taken the overt decision that the sexy should go along with the sexual in being 'saved' for elsewhere. Those that are still willing to push, just a little, on TV, stand out so much more as a result. Hopefully the latter reap their rewards from it.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-12-2017 23:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

(24-10-2017 15:28 )sandals1963 Wrote:  
(24-10-2017 15:21 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Paige P, right now as I type, summing up all that's wrong with 66STD's lousy output presently. Busy chatting away with her off-screen pals and wolfing down her cheap lunch - all on camera - while taking no calls, showing no interest in enticing calls, and just enjoying another afternoon's jolly like her mate Teejay. No work ethic, and no desire to try. Pathetic.

I agree catching up on the all important texting

This is all what annoys me too and so pleased I am not the only one that notices this and gets ticked off by this. The texting and checking the mobile phone every 5 seconds is the thing that gets to me the most, doesn't just stop at Paige P either. They are meant to be at "work" so should put more effort into the shows and encouraging people to call.

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
26-12-2017 08:32
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(26-12-2017 08:32 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  
(24-10-2017 15:28 )sandals1963 Wrote:  
(24-10-2017 15:21 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Paige P, right now as I type, summing up all that's wrong with 66STD's lousy output presently. Busy chatting away with her off-screen pals and wolfing down her cheap lunch - all on camera - while taking no calls, showing no interest in enticing calls, and just enjoying another afternoon's jolly like her mate Teejay. No work ethic, and no desire to try. Pathetic.

I agree catching up on the all important texting

This is all what annoys me too and so pleased I am not the only one that notices this and gets ticked off by this. The texting and checking the mobile phone every 5 seconds is the thing that gets to me the most, doesn't just stop at Paige P either. They are meant to be at "work" so should put more effort into the shows and encouraging people to call.

I agree its important girls work hard to generate the minutes, guys are flicking through the channels they will stop for an adjustment of the clevidge a seductive camera pose or the sexy look that the girl is midst of bringing a caller off but not for someone eating or playing with their mobile.

Probably mentioned elsewhere but I have notice on BS you can't through and even to listen sometimes to a girl when calling from the TV advertised line, I am presuming this is because the girl is taking a call from the web number...this is wrong and a blatant rip off by Babestation as there is no way of telling when you call....unless someone knows different.
28-12-2017 17:25
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

Evelyn has just phoned someone on her own phone while talking to a caller on S66. Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh
28-12-2017 21:53
ShandyHand Offline

^ She was ordering her taxi I believe. No aftershow tonight.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-12-2017 22:05
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

S66 Days is fast becoming a foot-fetish site.
30-12-2017 09:33
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

It'd be interesting to know how much money BS lose out on by not catering to arse and foot fans on FTA TV.

Filming a presenter from only the waist up is pointless.

The goal should be to get all of her body on the main fixed camera, regardless if she's lying down, sitting in a chair or standing up.

That's why I love S66 because they allow their daytime hosts to show their arse.

I love babes with brown nipples
30-12-2017 11:53
ShandyHand Offline

^ It"s interesting isn't it that, reaching back to at least as far as the boss' Q&A on here, well over two years ago, he was acknowledging that BS still had more to do on days. Just a few months back they were still luring day babes from 66 - a department almost universally acknowledged as their competitor's major strength. In between those two things, BS's co-opting of the pervcam from them, would seem another confirmation of their regard for a strength founded in 66 Days. And yet...

BS Daytime's stylings and emphasis remain resolutely their own. An outsider might consider the things Rake and Ryuken highlight as important parts of 66's commercial strength or in pervcams success on there. BS apparently beg to differ seeing it all as a matter of the babes featured not how they are presented.

Generally, I think it can be said that the remaining babeshow operators seem to put some store in the little things that make their outputs distinct.

(This post was last modified: 30-12-2017 15:38 by ShandyHand.)
30-12-2017 14:43
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] Today I'm Lovin'...
Surprised Important Bring the shows back from ten years ago lol Big Laugh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018 20:03 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
09-01-2018 10:32
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

I see babestation is on ch903 in daytime now aswell, st66 used to be on there for option 4 bladewave
09-01-2018 17:30