Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2010

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2010
Hi all, Thought I'd add a few shows reviews, give you an idea of what you're missing Smile

The full reviews are in the GSL forum, on the GSL site. These are just the first reviews done, for each show, please add any reviews etc on the GSL forum as we usually do

Obviously, these will be text reviews only, screen caps/recording is strictly a No NO with GSL, it's all live, and that adds to it being so good, that each moment is never to be seen again. Any screencaps etc would be reported and result in the member being booted out, unless pre agreed with GSL.

The shows are pretty damn good, some topless, some nude. Topless shows are only $10 each. Nude and two-girl shows are also usually discounted to $10. There's always great banter during the shows, both between the member and with the girls, its a great atmosphere.

So have a read, then come along and have a look, its great fun and very sexy Smile

see you there
Welshken
(This post was last modified: 30-05-2010 18:24 by welshken.)
30-05-2010 17:57
Find all posts by this user
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

RE: Glamourstarslive - Weekly Show Reviews
OK, first review then. Friday night... 28th May, Sarah Arnolds

Sexy Solicitor

I've just come home from a hearing and everything went in my favour. You see, I have a way of making the other solicitors and the judge do what I want - and that's by teasing them. I'll always make sure I look demure and professional so choose a shirt, tie and blazer, wear my hair up and put some spectacles on. But I know how to catch their attention by wearing a short tight black miniskirt, sheer black pantyhose and high heels which show off my long, shapely legs. Who says the law has to be boring? Wink

Generally, I hate pantyhose, but here goes...

Oh, no wait, Sarah's pulled up her skirt... hot damn, she looks good in sheer black tights. She had a bit of a solicitor's outfit on too... glasses, jacket, blouse, tie, and, yeah did I mention the tights? Big Grin

Anyway, Sarah's moving real sexy like to the music, hips swaying an' all that. The jacket comes off and the tie is loosened and the blouse gets unfastened and wow! Lovely hint of cleavage and a nice bra. Then, after a quick straw poll, the skirt is lost...

... and me with it, to be honest Big Grin. What a gorgeous pair of legs and bum, and, seriously hawt in those tights.

Then the blouse comes off, the shoes, and the tights, and her bare legs and bum (it's a tiny little thong!) look stunning. And she's still dancing and swaying. Oh I'm in love! <3

Then the bra comes off, and Sarah's showing off that beautiful chest, and to be fair, I think we all thought that was the end of the show. But no.

A little tease with the thong, and then, they're off. Oh my god, she's stunningly gorgeous and she's naked. Do I sound like I'm 12? I feel it! :-D

What a brilliant show from Sarah... loved every minute of it.
30-05-2010 18:16
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Hannah Claydon - June 1st at 23.15 BST
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

Burlesque Beauty

I love the glamourous, classic look of burlesque dancers....so tonight boys i'm going to give it a go myself! I'm going to put some seductive music on in the background, and give you a burlesque show you wont forget! i'll be dressed in a gorgeous satin corset, frilly panties, suspenders and sexy sheer black stockings, and long satin gloves.... Don't expect them to stay on long though boys, as i get hotter and hotter from all that sexy swaying, i'm going to be slipping out of each garmet one by one, teasing you very very slowly of course, and saving the best till last......but you'll have to join me to see what it is! See you there....xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Show review:
Well I've missed the last few shows, but made sure I got back in time tonight, and damn, I'm so glad

Hannah started off in some oh so sexy black stockings, awesome panties, and a purple corset that was bursting to be released! Not forgetting the essential long black gloves!

So it's on with the tunes, and Hannah starts to sway (as we all do), as she slowly removes the gloves, then we get to study that lovely rear view a bit more, quite wonderful!

Then she slips of her shoes and starts to remove the stockings, but we cry 'Nooooo' stockings rule, so she leaves the stockings on.

Oh shucks, I guess its the corset next, but Hannah has a small surprise for us, as she slowly removes the corset, only to reveal some very much envied nipple tassles. Hannah take tease to a new level!

Swaying as she does, looking oh so delightful, with the lovely bum and those stockings setting it off just nicely.
Then its off with the tassels to reveal the naughty nipples, and wow, what a lovely pair of boobies.

What a show from the queen of tease

excellento indeed, thank you Hannah
01-06-2010 23:59
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Rachel-Louise - June 2nd at 22.00 BST
[Image: tn_44.jpg]

Naughty Nurse

One of my favourite fantasies is that I'm working as a nurse and indulging in my naughty side - I love the idea of all of the doctors and patients lusting after me and being able to tease them all day long. Tonight I want to make that fantasy come true. I'll wear a cute blue and white nurse uniform, white lingerie and white fishnets. But don't let the white fool you, I'm far from innocent.....

Rachel tells us she's borrowed the nurse's uniform from Becky (also here on GSL, in case you hadn't spotted her), which, I have to say, immediately set my mind wandering. But you don't want to know about that, you want to know about the show... Wink

So she's got on a tunic, an apron, white fishnets and a white thong and matching bra (although, technically, we didn't see that til later). Rachel pointed out that the tunic didn't show much cleavage. That's true, but it was pretty figure hugging (as in, hugging a pretty figure!) as well as being very short (as in, don't bend over or you'll be arrested!).

The apron came off pretty quick, followed by the tunic. Didn't take long at all. Then Rachel teased us a little. She pulled down the cups of her bra, popping out her lovely boobies, then put them away again. Then she dropped the straps down, and pulled the bra down just a little so her nipples were peeking over the top. Mmmm...

Then she turned around, unfastened the bra, took it off, and then turned back giving us a handbra, but an interesting one, where the nipples weren't very well covered. Mmmm again.

The rest is just too good to tell you second hand, next time come along to the show laugh
02-06-2010 22:51
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Elle Pharrell - June 4th at 21.00 BST
[Image: tn_4.jpg]

Bad Nurse
Hey guys, I know you are all used to the classic naughty nurse in a white uniform...? Well thats too innocent for the likes of me! Tonight I am going to be your very own bad nurse. Il be dressed in my BLACK nurses uniform complete with RUBBER stockings and a garter belt, shiny lingerie and black killer heels. Watch as I slowly and seductively strip out of this clothing and tease you senseless showing you my very dark and naughty side! This will certainly get your temperatures raised and no one can make you better quite like bad nurse Elle!! Dont miss this Friday night treat! xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well WOW Elle looked soo good, and it's been way too long since her last show too!

so Elle's looking sexy as you can imagine in a bad-ass nurses outfit, think black where its normally white and that covers it ( and it looked great).

So we start but the vid feed is a bit jumpy, not quite right, so I mention this, and then someone else agrees, so Elle sees this and stops and asks what the problem with the video is. Rather than just carry on, she asks us if we want to stop, fix it and then start again!
Talk about interaction and customer friendly, Elle is so quick to address any issue, what a star.

Anyway, show restarts at 21.30, and with better video feed. and wow, Elle is on form as she slowly undresses.

first off is the black nurses apron, then the boots, then the sexy as hell RUBBER stockings, yes you read correctly, and damn they look great.
then that black corset comes off to reveal two heavenly boobs that are just a delight to see!!

and then, OMG, she's pulling down the panties!! Oh my lord. Ah, she's wearing the smallest G-string ever, so off come the panties, revealing a heavenly arse as well!

what a sensational strip that was, bloody excellent!

Thank you so much Elle, not just for a top show, but for seeing the video issue, and addressing it, truly a professional babe!
-------------------------------------------
*we all know the Internet isn’t always 100% perfect, so its good to see that when there is an issue, its dealt with properly!
04-06-2010 22:45
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Katie Brooks - June 7th at 23.00 BST
[Image: tn_55.jpg]

Naughty Nautical

Ahoy there mateys all aboard for this sexy show :-) You guessed it I'm in a sexy sailor outfit but this isnt a typical sailor outfit this is an ultra sexy white and blue Ann Summers sailor outfit with matching hat. And if that wasn't sexy enough for you I'll also be wearing it with some sheer black stockings! I'll have some fun teasing and stripping for you - it's going to be naughty and nautical so don't miss out!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Damn, where do I start? Katie's first show was brilliant, so we knew that this show was going to be special too, but damn, was it ever!

Katie started off in her sailor's outfit, and some damn sexy black holdups, looking truly wonderful

Some great background music, and off we go, grins already in place

As she slowly removed the outfit, revealing those damn fine legs, a sizzling light blue thong and bra kept us mesmerised. There was some great interaction with Katie, she's great for chatting to as well, but damn I cant remember what we all chatted about, too mesmerised to remember.

Then she slowly removes the bra to reveal a perfect cleavage, just right, with several booby close ups for a certain person Smile then OMG she starts to lower the thong, as jaws drop!
Surely not!

OMG, she's naked!

Absolute WOW! Katie naked, except for just those sexy back holdups, words are now totally inadequate!

Review to continue after an ice cold shower, much needed!!
07-06-2010 23:48
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Natasha Marley - 8th June
[Image: tn_65.jpg]
Come on England!
With the World Cup just around the corner I'd like to show my support for England and motivate them in the best way that I know how - with a sexy striptease! I'll be wearing a white England shirt but underneath it I'll be wearing VERY sexy red and white lingerie with red stockings. If that doesn't motivate England I don't know what will Smile This is a one-off exclusive day for Natasha Marley so don't miss out and meet her now!

I'll admit, the football theme of the next few shows doesn't really do a lot for me, especially since Scotland didn't make it through (surprised? I would have been if they had!).

But, first show up is Natasha Marley, in her first show. She starts of with an England (boo, hiss) T-shirt, but that quickly comes off. Underneath, it's a cupless red teddy, and matching red stockings, and some er, not-quite-matching red panties.

The teddy quickly follows the T, allowing Tasha free reign to tease us with her lovely boobies for most of the show, before finish off by taking off the stockings.

Some nice interaction with the audience from Tasha made this a fun show as well as a very sexy one. And although there have been a few 'this will be Natasha's only appearance' messages, she did promise to come back to do more live shows. Yes, please.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2010 21:49 by tricycle.)
08-06-2010 21:37
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Jenny Baker - 8th June at 22.00 BST
[Image: tn_8.jpg]

Foul play and dirty tackles
So the world cup is coming up so I thought I would get you all in the mood. However my rules are slightly different I dont want any wimps. I will be wearing a tight and skimpy referee outfit with some lovely knee high socks and some secret spank pants that you will only see if you come and pllay. Im the referee, my game, my rules all I want is you to come along to "shoot and score" x

________________________________________________________________​________________________________________________

Well hot damn, we needed someone to sort out the players, and up steps Jenny, in refs kit looking so damn sexy, and ready for action.

Cue the footie music in the background and off we go Big Grin First Jen tells us about her cards, yellow card for 'bad boys' and red card for 'off off off', we so know we're in for a good show

So first off is the white sexy panties, to reveal some even sexier black skimpy panties, yummy! Then off comes the socks, and then the refs outfit, to leave Jen in her bra and panties, and looking damn good!

Then joy of joys, out come those massive boobies we all love so much, and she treats us to few booby close-ups Smile And then its voting time, do we vote the panties to stay on or to come off?

Like that was ever going to be close! so off the panties come, leaving Jen in all her naked glory and looking truly sinsational. Absolute babe heaven!

Jenny is such a lovely girl anyway, but when she's naked, damn!
09-06-2010 07:30
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Keira Jasmine Jones - 9th June
[Image: tn_2.jpg]

World Cup Fever
With the World Cup starting in just two days I have seen a a rising number of cases of World Cup Fever. Symptoms include difficulty concentrating, agitation, severe thirst (specifically for beer) and a form player or referee-triggered Tourettes. The best antidote to World Cup Fever is a large dose of sexiness from Nurse Keira. I'll be wearing a cute red and white (of course) nurses outfit with red opaque pantyhose that hug the contours of my shapely legs and satin full-back panties. I'll slowly remove my outfit for you and then cool my fever the best way I know how, with some ice cubes.....

God I love what this girl does in a show!

Keira starts off with a little white tunic and a little apron. The tunic is almost long enough to cover her bum. Almost, but not quite. Good job she's wearing tights, otherwise we might see her panties ;-)

Keira always spends a little time chatting at the start of her shows, showing off her outfit, and telling us the theme of the show. Tonight is no different, then she kicks off some music and starts to dance for us. Now, Keira doesn't just strip - she definitely dances. As she sways, wiggles and generally bounces around, the clothes start to come off.

First up is the apron, quickly followed by a long slow tug on the zipper of her tunic, revealling a sexy black bra, and a realisation that the tights really are bright red (like, zoiks!). Then, tunic off, the tights are pushed down to show off matching black panties, and she dances with the tights pushed down for quite a little while before taking them off and dancing in that sexy lingerie.

Then the bra comes off, and some amazing boob and butt shaking later, Keira decides perhaps the show could do with a little oil (or maybe cream). The audience wants oil, so oil it is - dripped all over her chest, right in front of them camera, and them rubbed in. But Keira clearly is in the mood for some cream, so that gets splashed on as well, and rubbed in too.

Finishing off with her panties pushed down to show off her bum, this was a fantastic show once again from Keira.
09-06-2010 21:39
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Chloe Taylor - 9th June
[Image: tn_53.jpg]
Flying the Flag for England

I bet you never thought flags could be sexy did you? Well I'm going to prove otherwise tonight. I'll be completely nude except for a pair of lace-top white hold-ups and a red and white England flag to cover my modesty. The flag is soft, thin and slightly sheer so you can see the contours of my naked figure underneath. Now that's what I call flying the flag.
________________________________________________________________​_______________________________________________

Well hot damn, we knew Chloe would have to go into overtime to beat Keira, we didn’t dare dream it would be as good as it was!

Chloe always does a first rate show, consistently, so if anyone could do it, Chloe could.

Starting in just an England flag draped over her pristine body, with white hold ups to compliment, she was into bonus points already J

The first question she asks is, can we see her body through the flag, its pretty thin, but is it thin enough, and just to help matters, she pushed it up against her body, nipples standing out proudly through the material, and oops, it doesn’t quite cover down below !

After a small pause, the agreed decision is ‘ who cares, lets loose the flag’ and naturally Chloe agrees with this, so now we have Chloe in just white hold ups, absolutely spellbindingly beautiful.

So now you might wonder where we can go from here, with Chloe effectively naked after 5 minutes J

Well Chloe has many talents and one of these is erotic storytelling, and so after very little debate, she agrees to ‘tell us a story’

Well my word, Chloe is an expert with stories, telling us a tale of how she found just herself and her boyfriend on a desert beach one day, and how they spent a lovely afternoon enjoying, well what would you be doing, if you were there with her?

Add into this a small amount of demonstrating, tastefully done of course, but oh so good, and some excellent descriptive phrases that simply left us all in pieces.

Jackanory was never this good!

To summarise, we had the most wonderful Chloe, naked, describing what can only be the most perfect afternoon ever, in such a wonderful way.

And the only sound around the world was the sound of jaws dropping, and people falling of their seats, and all extremely happy.

Absolute brilliant show, as always from Chloe
Storytime will never be the same again
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2010 17:58 by welshken.)
10-06-2010 17:54
Thread Closed 

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks