Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2010

tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Abi Toyne - 15th December
[Image: tn_96.jpg]

Extra curricular activities
I keep getting told at college that I need some extra curricular activities - do you think striptease counts? First I'm going to sex up my uniform by wearing my tartan skirt extra short and my blouse will be cropped showing my stomach and cleavage in a naughty black bra. My short skirt will show off my sheer black stockings, garter belt and black panties. This uniform makes me feel so naughty, I can't wait to get out of it for you but shhh don't tell the teachers Wink

Sometimes, there are technical issues on GSL that cause shows to be cancelled. And rarely, there are technical issues on GSL that cause shows to be utterly brilliant. How so? I hear you ask. Read on...

When we first go in, there's Abi, sitting in front of the camera in a tight white shirt and tartan tie. She's talking but we can't really hear. She's moving, but we can't really see. So, she logs out, disables the audio and comes back in. The picture looks lovely, but it's a very slow framerate. We're offered refunds if we leave, and a partial refund if we stay (gotta love GSL customer service), but I don't think anybody left, and I'm pretty sure the partial refund wasn't really necessary.

Abi is restricted to two things: typing and stripping. She does a little of the former, and a lot of the latter. She unties the tie and unbuttons the blouse, revealing a sexy little black bra underneath. Then the tie comes off, slowly pulled through her collar, and the blouse is slipped off as well.

Abi's got on a tartan skirt. When she bends over, it's so short it shows off her sheer panties (and damn, those are nice panties). She spanks herself with a clear plastic ruler, and then she loosens the skirt and slides it down.

Oh wow!

Black panties, black bra, the straps off her shoulders, and black stockings and suspenders. Every schoolboy's dream Big Grin

The ruler is put to good use again. She flicks it at us and it seems like a sexual come-on. I'm impressed. Not many girls can carry that move off Wink

Abi pulls the cups of her bra down and bares her gorgeous breasts before turning away to unclip and then remove the bra completely. She gives us a close up of her boobies before spanking her bum with her hand. Abi slides her panties down a little and shows off her bare bum, spanking it until it's red. Then she starts typing...

'Should I take the knickers off now or wait until later?'

Is she serious? Is she? Really? Oh my god, yes, she is serious. Down they come, another view of bare bum, then they're down to her thighs, her knees and then they're off. And then she turns around Surprised

Oh yeah, and we're still only half-way through!

Absolutely awesome show from Abi. Her first show, and technically it falls to bits. Lesser girls would have crumbled. Difficult to do interaction with no audio, but Abi does enough typing to keep it interactive, and enough eye contact to keep us enthralled. Sometimes life throws you a little challenge, like tonight, and Abi rose to the occasion magnificently.

This is the reason I love GSL.
16-12-2010 18:54
Find all posts by this user
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Abi Toyne - 15th December
Have to add, Abi had a 'virtual standing ovation' for her show last night, and thoroughly deserved it was too.
I think every single person at the show, all thanked Abi at the end, for a wonderful show, and thats quite rare, for everyone to add their thanks, so well done Abi!
You did yourself, and GSL proud.
16-12-2010 19:01
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Elle Pharrell - 17th December
[Image: tn_4.jpg]

Sexy santa after party...
Ive had a xmas house party and I am still in my kinky santa dress with cheeky white lingerie and white sheer stockings. I have some cleaning up to do so Ill put on my special santa rubber gloves and get washing up, but, be warned I am very tempted to strip off and seductively soap my body up with all the soap suds instead! After this Ill dry myself with a fluffy towel before producing my own xmas stocking to you guys which contains my secret outfit inside that Ill shall change into for bed, a clue is... nylons and satin Wink I hope you will join me for some very sexy festive fun? xx

So there we are in Elle's kitchen, and Elle's wearing a little red dress. It's very little, reaching from just above here to just below there. She's also got on a Santa hat, white stockings and she's got a pair of rubber gloves. Nothing unusual about that, except that these are Christmassy ones, red with white fur trim.

There was a point in this show, fairly early on, where I was so busy chatting and laughing with Elle that I didn't notice she'd actually started stripping. With the rubber gloves gone, I did notice when Elle lifted her leg up onto the kitchen worktop and slipped off her stocking. Not the kind of thing you miss, I'll tell you Tongue

Then she reaches up under the skirt of her dress and slips her red knickers off. We've hardly had a glimpse of them and they're gone! Then Elle says she can hardly do the washing with her dress still on, so she slips that off too, leaving her in Santa hat and a white thong.

As an aside, I'm not sure that Elle's got the hang of this washing up lark, because I'm fairly sure the soapy water is supposed to clean the dishes, not go all over your breasts, or run all the way down your back between your buttocks, or pour down over your stomach and soak your panties. No, I'm sure it's not supposed to do any of these things.

The thong goes, predictably, see-through. After showing us just how see-through it's gone, Elle discards that too and continues sponging water over her naked body Tongue

She grabs a towel and pats herself dry before opening a Christmas sack and taking out a satin nightdress and a pair of nude tights. She slips on the tights and pulls them high, explaining that she likes to wear them with nothing underneath. I like her wearing them like that too Big Grin

Elle gets rid of the hat (and we can admire her new, shorter, hair) and steps into the nightdress. She looks great in it, as she has all through the show, whatever she was or wasn't wearing Tongue

This was a very laid back show from Elle. Sexy, but subtle rather than in-yer-face. Lots of chat, laughter and naughty fun.
17-12-2010 23:25
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hannah Claydon - 19th December
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

LAST DAY IN THE OFFICE....
Well today is my last day in the office boys before I finish for Christmas and you know what that calls for......our own private Christmas office party! So this is your exclusive invite, I'm going to be letting my hair down after some very HARD work recently..... Wink I'm very naughty at office parties, so glass of wine in hand, come watch as I lose all my inhibitions, and show you what you've been wanting to see all year....what's under my sexy office uniform! I'm going to be dancing around to Christmas songs, showing off my curvaceous figure in a sheer, ruffle blouse, sexy skirt, and some gorgeous seamed stockings and stilletto heels....but not for long! xxxxxxx

Hannah starts the show by taking a drink from a goblet of wine. When I say 'goblet', it's massive - it's like a sports trophy. And apparently, full to the brim. But enough about Hannah's drinking habits...

She's wearing a red blouse with a ruffly (new word, just invented it) collar, a grey pencil skirt, black seamed stockings (horror! the seams weren't straight!), black shoes and a black belt (one of those reeeeally wide ones I'm sure there's a technical name for but not being a fashion guru, I have no idea). Hannah tells us she's rushed home in the snow after a long week, but now she's home, she can relax.

Hannah gives us a tease by bending over and showing a little cleavage, and pulling up her skirt and showing her stocking tops. But it's only a tease - everything is put back in place. She's a naughty one, that Hannah Wink

Then Hannah starts to sway to the Christmassy music, and begins to strip. The belt is first to go, and then the top button of the blouse, revealing the top of a lacy black bra, and a lovely bit of cleavage. She leaves it undone, and pulls her skirt up, slipping her hands inside her stocking tops for a moment.

She pulls the skirt up further, showing off the bottom of her buttocks, and then straightens her skirt down again, tease that she is. Oh and we love that tease Tongue

Hannah undoes another couple of buttons on the blouse, revealing the silky bra in its entirety, and then, at the request of the audience, bounces on the spot. Mmmm Tongue She unzips her skirt and slowly, teasingly, pushes it down, revealing a black suspender belt and a black thong and then her buttocks. Hannah wonders if her bum needs spanked - the response is overwhelmingly positive, so she gives each cheek a good hard slap.

With the skirt gone, Hannah pulls the tails of the blouse up and shows off her thong, which nicely matches the bra. She undoes as many buttons as she can, but two in the middle are faked buttons, and it's going to have to come up over her head. Facing away from us, that's exactly what Hannah does, pausing halfway through to turn around... now she's clad only in black underwear, stockings and suspenders, and she looks amazing Tongue

Hannah slips the straps of her bra down, gives us some more cleavage, and then...

... she makes us wait, wiggling her bum at us seductively ...

... and then she flashes a cheeky nipple at us. Then, finally, the bra is off, after quite possibly the longest tease in GSL history. But it's not finished, because Hannah has employed that devastating technique, known to bring grown men to tears... the handbra!

Hannah climbs back onto the bed, removes her hands and bounces on the bed. It's an amazing sight, and worth every second of tease getting there. Tongue

A great show from Hannah once again. Very teasy, but at the same time, Hannah is happy to oblige the audience's requests.
20-12-2010 00:13
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Danni King - 21st December
[Image: tn_106.jpg]

Sexy secretary's stockings
Before I was a model I used to work as a secretary and i'd love nothing more than to tease the boss and the other men at the office. I'd tease them by "accidentally" leaving the top button of my tight white shirt undone so they could see my naughty black bra and cleavage underneath. I'd bend over the desk so my tight black pencil skirt would ride up revealing my black garter belt and the tops of my sheer black stockings. I'm sure the men in my office used to daydream and fantasise all day about being able to see me out of my officewear and they'd be so jealous of you now, as that's exactly what you're going to see.....

This is Danni's first show, and she starts off by saying she was nervous. Although she had no reason to be, because she did great. Anyway, Danni explains that she used to work in an office environment before becoming a model and she suspected that a lot of the guys who worked with her would like to have seen her do what she is about to do...

I imagine so Big Grin

Danni puts on some music, and then begins to tease. She shows off her outfit - black stilettoes, white stockings, a black skirt and a grey blouse with nice little ruffles down the front. The blouse is buttoned all the way to the top - it's gonna be a lot of work to tease her way out of that Tongue

She turns around and shows us how far her skirt has ridden up at the back - nice black lacy panties stretch across her bum. Mmm. Danni snaps her suspender strap against her thigh and then slides her panties from one side to the other. She's a naughty one, I think Wink

Danni undoes the top couple of buttons of her blouse, running her hands over her breasts, then takes off her shoes, showing off her legs and bum in the process. Kneeling in front of us, she lifts up the skirt to show off her panties and suspender belt, and then slips it off. She plays with the tails of her blouse, teasing us by hiding and revealing her legs and midriff, pulling the blouse all the way up to her chest and then dropping it back down.

It's a great tease, and then Danni says she's going to start undoing more buttons. Time to pay attention, folks Big Grin

Another button, and we can see she's wearing a black bra underneath her blouse. She teases the blouse open, alternately showing and hiding her cleavage. More buttons follow, and then the blouse is fully open. Danni looks amazing in the black lingerie and the open blouse revealing it all. Tongue

She takes off the blouse, and turns away from us, giving her bum a couple of hard spanks. Then she pulls the straps of her bra down as if she's going to take it off - there's a little sideboob, and then the straps are back in place. She pushes her panties down, baring her bum for a moment, and then they're back in place too. Gotta give Danni credit for knowing how to tease Big Grin

Danni turns to face us again, and pulls the bra straps down again. This time they stay down. She comes in close to the camera for an amazing closeup, pulling the bra cups down just a little for a flash of nipple before covering up again. She turns away and we watch as she unsnaps the bra and takes it off. She's going to keep us in suspense though. A bit of bum first, then turning around with a handbra in place.

But what a handbra. Danni massages her breasts, not quite keeping the nipples covered, and then slowly slides her hands down to her legs. Then she leans forward and pulls her panties away from her body, giving us a brief, but lovely, look down inside them.

This show was absolutely brilliant. As I said above, Danni had no reason to be nervous. She did a great striptease - delivering both on the strip and tease aspects perfectly. When's the next one, Danni?
21-12-2010 23:23
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hannah Claydon - 30th December
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
After the success of our office party, im hosting my own New Years Eve Party this evening.... After exchanging flirty looks all evening, I'm now inviting you upstairs to my bedroom, away from the rest of the party, to give you a special sexy show to end 2010 on a high! I'm going to lock the door, turn the music up, and slowly strip to some sexy music just for you... My sexy evening dress will be slipping to the floor as i run my hands over my smooth, silky-soft skin, swaying my hips as I look you right in the eyes.... You'll get to see my sexy satin lingerie and silky natural coloured stockings as I provatively and erotically dance for you.... I just hope nobody comes up and catches us! xxxx

Hannah's wearing a very sexy dress tonight. It's silky, and a sort of steely blue, which matches her eyes very nicely. Over the top, there's a skirt section which is darker, and a little bit gauzy. She's got on black lace gloves, nude stockings and heels.

She welcomes us into the room by name and chats for a few minutes, showing off her outfit. There's a long and complicated discussion about how much skin can be shown before sexy turns to slutty, and Hannah demonstrates various lengths of skirt, inadvertantly showing off her stocking tops, garter belt and a little bit of thong (and yeah, showing that much probably is slutty!).

Hannah shows off some cleavage and begins to dance to the music. As ever with Hannah, interaction and tease are paramount - she answers every comment made by the audience and performs every request made (except one - apparently Hannah is having a bad hair day Wink).

The dress straps come down and then as Hannah continues to dance, the bodice falls away of its own accord, showing off Hannah's amazing cleavage in a stunning deep pink bra Tongue

She asks what we want to see come off next - most of us love the look of her in gloves, so they're staying on for a while longer, which means the dress just has to go! Hannah loosens it, and lets it slide down gently to the floor, baring her bum and leaving her in a matching deep pink thong and black suspenders.

Hannah gyrates her hips and wiggles her bum, then climbs on the bed to show off her legs and shoes. Then she puts her finger in her mouth and slowly, teasingly, pulls her gloves off, finger by finger with her teeth.

She drops the straps of her bra and bounces her breasts a little in an extreme cleavage closeup. Then Hannah turns away from us and unclips the bra and lets us look at her bare back before letting the bra fall to the floor. She uses her hands for one last bit of teasing before counting down to a Happy New Year revelation! Tongue

A great show once again from Hannah. My only problem - running out of superlatives!
30-12-2010 22:12
Thread Closed 

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks