Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2010

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel-Louise and Becky Taylor - 10th June
[Image: tn_44.jpg][Image: tn_54.jpg]

You've Scored!

Hi guys Rachel and Becky here! With the World Cup starting tomorrow we've both been worrying about the England Player's fitness. So we've decided to help them out with a guide to stretching and warming up. We'll be wearing tight vests and little red England hotpants - Becky will be wearing nude pantyhose and I'll be wearing long white socks. But as we get hot and remove our clothing, it will be up to you to decide who has scored the most naughty goals

________________________________________________________________​_______________________________________________

Well, what a pair! Of sexy girls that is Smile

Rachel-Louise and Becky looking fantastic, despite the England strips (Hey I'm Welsh !)

On their own, they are great, but together, they are dangerously great!

Starting off in sexy strips, there was plenty of teasing and chatting, as slowly the clothes started to come off, first the tops, to reveal matching bras,

then the shorts, to reveal two peachy bums on skimpy panties, yummy!
All the time, the girls kept themselves warmed up by stretching exercises that certainly warmed me up!

Then it's off with the stockings, revealing four perfect legs

and then joy of joys, the bras are coming off, but no, they make us beg, they are so cruel!
But then finally, we are treated to two great pairs of boobies

two excellent and sexy girls

one great and sexy show!
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2010 20:45 by welshken.)
10-06-2010 20:44
Find all posts by this user
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Carla Brown - 10th June
[Image: tn_1.jpg]

Burlesque ball dance
Title got your attention? Good! For this show I'll be performing a burlesque-style balloon dance with St George's Cross balloons! Wearing nothing but long red gloves, red and white hold-ups and red nipples pasties I'll have only a few balloons to protect my modesty. But as I pop each balloon all will be revealed....

World Cup Promotion Draw!
At the end of this show I'll be announcing the winner of our World Cup promo! All members that purchased a World Cup Season Ticket for 40 credits will be entered into a draw and I'll pick the name out of a hat live during the show. The winner gets 500 FREE CREDITS to spend on the site!

________________________________________________________________​_________________________________________________

Let the Masterclass begin!

Lets face it Carla is the best of the best. It's a given!

So now, the show: Well Carla starts off in some very sexy red satin panties, white stockings with lips all over them, and some lovely heart shaped nipple tassles.

Oh, and a dozen balloons stuck to her ! !

Idea was to be a burlesque balloon popping show, but its not quite working, so Carla quick switches it to a 'remove the balloons slowly' show and damn this is hot.

So now we have Carla in just her panties, stockings and nipple tassles, and looking damn sexy indeed!

So after a bit of teasing, off come the nipple tassles, to reveal those perfect boobies in all their glory, perfection!

But Carla's not finished there, oh no, shes slowly lowering the panties from behind, and our jaws are slowly lowering with them.

That bum is sooooooo peachy, but then she pulls them back up, ah, the queen of tease at her finest.

And those panties are coming down again! But this time, they come off OMG

I have died and gone to heaven for sure.

As you can imagine, from this point onwards, I'm a gibbering wreck!

Needless to say, the show was fantastic, Carla, as ever, is in a league of her own!

Thank you soo much Carla
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2010 23:22 by welshken.)
10-06-2010 23:22
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Milly Hedgeland - 14th June
[Image: tn_32.jpg]

Sexy in Satin and Silk
I love the feel of soft satin and silk against my bare skin. I'm going to slowly peel off my pink nightgown to reveal my black and pink panties, garter belt and sheer black stockings. I'll roll around on my soft silk sheets having some fun and teasing you. There's no better way to start your week Smile

Milly starts off wearing a little satin nightie, some black satin panties (with a cute bow), stockings and suspenders. Nice. Although, really, stockings and suspenders and a nightie? No way she's going to bed to sleep in that get-up!

She tells us she's bought some new silk sheets and how much she likes to roll around on them. And then proceeds to demonstrate. Repeatedly.

Then, somehow, the nightie slips down, and her lovely boobies pop out all by themselves (so she says, so it must be true). Gorgeous. And then it's off with the nightie and the panties - no, she's got a leetle thong on underneath, dammit.

20 minutes just flew by. Great show from Milly.
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2010 07:29 by tricycle.)
14-06-2010 23:28
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Rachael Boden - June 15th
[Image: tn_10.jpg]

Summer's here

Summer's here and I'm so excited! To celebrate I'm going to do a special summer-themed show. I'll be wearing a tight, low-cut t-shirt, a white cotton skirt and cute white ankle socks that show off my legs. Underneath I'll have a pretty bikini with tie-sides. I'll slowly strip off to show you my gorgeous tan, before applying sun cream to my bare skin. And I mustn't forget my ice lolly to help me cool down Wink

________________________________________________________________​_______________________________________________

After what seems an eternity, the Ravishing Rachael returns Smile

Its been too damn long! but damn, she looks so good

So we have Rachael, in a white skirt and red top, and looking wonderful with a lovely tan.

So she starts by telling us where she's been on holiday (Thailand) and about her sunbathing, and this is just an excuse to lose the top (like she needs an excuse) and show off the wonderful body, and a lovely frilly bikini top , and damn she looks fantastic. So with the top off, the shoes and sock have to come off of course

And then the skirt , revealing the bottom half to that lovely bikini!

Rachael + suntan = Heavenly body

so now we have Rachael, in her bikini and she starts eating a Mars choc ice, telling us its a quick way to cool down!
But the she has a better way, ice cubes!

yup, we are now watch ice cubes in the bikini top, and Rachael squirming, with brief flashes, it's pure delight.

But then of course, the top has to come off, leaving us all stunned. This girl is truly stunning!
And what does she do next, only goes and rubs in some suntan lotion! We can here the jaws dropping everywhere.

The rest, as they say, is history!

Absolutely brilliant show, as always, from a brilliant and sexy girl!
thank you Rachael
15-06-2010 22:10
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hayley-Marie Coppin (cancelled), last minute stand in Petra So - 16th June
[Image: tn_14.jpg][Image: 4.gif][Image: tn_17.jpg]

Our little secret

Hello boss, I've seen the way you've been looking at me at today. I deliberately wore my sexiest outfit - a pinstripe skirt suit, tight low-cut blouse, and sheer black stockings as I know you like it. You kept calling me into the office to take notes or bring tea but I know that it was really because you wanted to look at the outline of my garter belt through my skirt or get glimpses of my sexy bra down my tight blouse. Well now I've decided to give you a little treat so you don't have to keep undressing me with your eyes Wink Come and watch as I return home and slowly peel off the outfit you like so much. I'll have a steamy shower and then rub oil into my body to really help me relax. But no one in the office can know, it's just our little secret Smile

OK, why is Petra's pic there?

Hayley had tech issues which meant her show couldn't go ahead, so Petra stepped in at 22.45 and did an amazing show for free, and it was damn good!

So, with Hayley in technical difficulties, it's time for International Rescue in the form of Petra.

Thunderbirds really are go tonight!

It's Petra's first show for a long while - March, if memory serves.

A super sexy cling green dress, and long lustrous raven hair (she's had it done again!) is my first impression for tonight. That and the huge scrolling list of people entering the room. I don't know who many it was, but there were about 160 online at one point... busy is not the word!

Petra welcomes us with that smile. If you've seen her before, you know it. If you haven't, it's worth the price of a private fantasy alone. Then, a few hair-flicks, and she's off.

Tonight's show is all about tease, so she teases us by lifting the dress and showing us her stockings (black, sheer, in case you're interested), then slowly dropping the dress down to her waist to show off a lovely bra (and a damn fine cleavage too). Then she shimmies out of the dress to show off a matching thong and a damn fine bum.

She drops the straps of her bra and teases us with it a little. Then it's off, and after a little tease where she keeps her breasts covered, it's topless time. Wow! Breathtaking.

Now for a free show, you might think topless only. Well, Petra's keeping us on tenderhooks tonight. She teases the thong this way and that, pushing it down at the front (ooh!), down at the back (ahh!), all the way down (mmm!) and then slides it back up to finish the show. Implied nude, can't complain there Smile

Great show from Petra. So much thanks for standing in for Hayley at the last minute.
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2010 22:32 by tricycle.)
16-06-2010 22:30
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Melanie Walsh - June 17th
[Image: tn_51.jpg]

Tutu Tease
Recently I've been going to dance lessons and I have to say I always feel really sexy afterwards. It's all of that bending and stretching and the way the tight lycra shiny leotard clings to my body and shows my hard nipples. I love the combination of looking so demure and innocent in my white tights, leotard and tutu but acting really naughty. So come and join me for this sexy ballerina show and I guarantee you won't be disappointed Wink

Mel started off the show with an apology - she had planned to do the show from Carla's but hadn't been able to make it, so she was doing it from her own place, which meant that the costume wasn't exactly as advertised. Looked fine to me, Mel.

Mel's dressed as a ballerina (stands to reason, it's a ballerina show!) - so a leotard, tutu, tights, ballet shoes, and, as a last minute addition, legwarmers. She welcomes everyone in and does some ballet moves, turning on her tiptoes, jumping on the spot and so on.

But then her naughty side kicks in.

The tutu is first to go, and that enables Mel to share a naughty secret - nothing under the tights Big Grin Then Mel tells us that it's a bit warm to see her nipples through her leotard. They're not erect, so she proceeds to make them erect. Mmm.

Then she slips the leotard down and off, leaving her with not much on at all. Sheer tights - very sheer tights - with nothing on underneath, ballet shoes and legwarmers. And yes, her nipples are definitely now erect.

Just to prove that she isn't wearing any knickers - as if we needed any - she pushes the tights down and shows off a little bum. Heaven.

Then there's a couple of requests from the audience. A couple of the guys want the leotard back on, and Mel duly obliges, and right at the end, someone wants a flash of nipple, and Mel does that too. Very obliging, our Mel Tongue

Nice sexy show from a nice sexy girl.
17-06-2010 21:31
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Keira Jones - June 19th
[Image: tn_2.jpg]

Work up a sweat with me
Hey boys it is nearing beach time which means i need to up my work outs and start getting my body ready for the beach and what better way to do a work out, than with you boys watching Wink. So boys come and watch me limber up and stretch my shapely legs and hopefully not fall out of my tight little leather leotard as i do my star jumps and stretches. I will also be wearing white opaques, leg warmers and my gym shoes...come on boys, lets get a sweat on x

Oh boy... every now and again, a showtime leaves you breathless. And this was one of those showtimes.

Keira's wearing a black, figure hugging leotard, white tights and, well, not a lot else. Sadly, my web browser died just as the show was starting, so I missed the first 5 minutes or so. When I joined, she was in mid-routine, doing some very energetic exercises - so energetic in fact, that one of her boobs makes a bid for freedom.

Keira, ever the pragmatist, takes that as a hint, and pushes her leotard down to her waist. And keeps going with the exercises. Wow! Careful you don't give yourself a couple of black eyes there, Keira Big Grin

The leotard comes off, and the tights get pulled up over her bust, but there's no way they're staying up there for long with the moves she's making. So, they get pushed down, revealling a pretty small thong, and then after a while they come off.

After the exercises are over, a few of the guys ask for her to get dressed again, and Keira obliges. A great show once again from Keira.
19-06-2010 18:39
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Samantha Alexandra - June 22nd
[Image: tn_25.jpg]

Naughty French Maid

Gosh look at the mess in here. I think I'd better get to work, dusting in all those hard to reach places with my feather duster. Ooh I just brushed the duster against my skin and noticed how good it feels. Hmm, I have an idea - I think I'll remove my uniform so I'm in just my tiny black and white bra and g-string and see how the duster feels against my delicate bare skin. The room might not be dirty but I am....

________________________________________________________________​_____________________________________

WOW simple as that!
Sam's moved house since her last show and is in her new bedroom tonight, although she's setting up a specific room as a GSL studio !

Right, the show: Sam starts off in a sexy housemaid's outfit looking wonderful, complete with feather duster. She's had her hair done and it looks great too, so for a start she's looking so sexy, it should criminal!

On goes the music, light boppy tunes that just suit Sam, bouncy and joyful and full of life!

So she's bouncing around with her feather duster, looking stunning as ever and then she starts turning the heat up, by treating us to that French maid outfit slowing coming off, tease perfection!

Looking really hot, Sam's in a superb thong and bra (although the bra is struggling), cavorting around the bed in what can only be described as pure visual heaven!

For anyone that hasn't seen Sam for a while, she's now gone up a few bra sizes, and she looks sensational!

So when the bra comes off, the heart rates shoot up, Sam is one seriously sexy girl, this should be in the NHS!

Sam, in only a thong, hot damn, this girl is sooo fine as she moves to the music, with a body that is just simply stunning, no other words, just stunning!

And all too soon, its over. Proves the old saying about time flies when you're having a great time.

Absolutely brilliant show, truly loved it, thank you Sam, next show ASAP please
22-06-2010 22:31
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Amy Allen - June 24th
[Image: tn_18.jpg]

NUDE SHOW - College Girl Gone Wild!
I just love to be a naughty college girl - bending over and flashing my tan hold-ups and full-back white panties in class. When the teacher tells me off and says I'll be kept back after class I know EXACTLY what he's thinking. Once we're alone I can be extra naughty, just for him. He tells me I shouldn't flash my panties so I'll just take them off.... Check out Amy's special college girl gone wild show! Our teen college cutie will certainly leave you reminiscing over your own school days like those naughty first time fumbles Wink

Amy starts off with a very short skirt, a half-unfastened blouse, holdups and a tie. Well, there's underwear too, but let's worry about that later.

There's a lot of chat throughout this show between Amy and the audience. Great interaction and it's clear that Amy is enjoying the show just as much as we are.

Anyway, with a little prompting, Amy takes off the skirt first. It's not very long (some might say too long!), so taking it off doesn't really do much except give us a much better view of her white panties and the tops of her holdups, and as Amy is quick to demonstrate, her bum too. The tie follows, along with a few buttons on Amy's blouse, and wow! what a cleavage.

Then, after a bit more posing, Amy reminds us that it wouldn't be a show without her world-famous nipples. And if they're not world-famous, they deserve to be. Several volunteers offer to assist with Amy's bra (bra clasps are tricky things, so the more the merrier, I think), and off it comes. There's a little bit of teasing, and then she finally lets us see.

Perhaps, Amy wonders, there might be something else she could take off? And without much ado, she slides off the panties, et voila, naked Amy Tongue

Finally, the stockings come off and then it's time for Amy to go. I'll admit that I only checked the time once during the whole show, and I realised that she'd already been going for 20 minutes and it felt like 10.

This was a great show from Amy, and a bit longer than expected, so thanks again Amy.
24-06-2010 20:04
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Jenny Baker - 28th June at 22.00 BST
[Image: tn_8.jpg]

Sexy Beer Wench

Ok so you all know I love my outfits especially when they are nice and tight and this outfit is no exception - it's an ultra sexy lycra beer wench outfit, so tight that my cleavage bulges out of it. I'll wear it with red fishnet stockings, high heels and cute pigtails. I'll perform a slow sensual striptease to music and as you always know there will be lots of sexy

________________________________________________________________​______________________________________________

Ya gotta love Jenny's shows, she always gives it 110%

and tonight was no exception, dressed in a lovely 'Beer Wench' outfit, complete with matching red fishnet stockings, guaranteed to induced drooling, Jenny's cleavage is bursting to get out.

so after a few twirls of delight, she slips the outfit off, and reveals a hard working but quite beautiful bra and matching G-string.
Delightful!

And yes, she answers our prayers next, as she slowly removes the bra, to reveal her most impressive boobies, damn damn!

So we have this most curvaceous and gorgeous girl in just stockings and a G-string, and looking incredible, and we're thinking what a great show, but Jenny's not finished yet, please sit down, the show hasn't finished at all!

She slowly removes the fishnet stocking, one by one, and in the most sexiest manner possible.

And then, 'gulps' is she? Will she? OMG she is doing. The G-string slowly comes off, leaving Jenny naked in all her true glory!

What a show, Pheww, Cold shower time for me!
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2010 23:01 by welshken.)
28-06-2010 22:58
Thread Closed 

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks