Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2010

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Candice and Milly - June 29th
[Image: tn_32.jpg] [Image: tn_43.jpg]

Strip Twister

Candice and Milly have been on a night out and have dressed to impress in sexy dresses, stockings and naughty lingerie. After a few drinks (and feeling a little tipsy) they decide to go back to Milly's house and have some fun together, and what could be more fun than Strip Twister?! They've invited you along to come and play with them, getting naughty glimpses up their skirts and down their dresses as they bend and twist to try to win the game. But each time one of them falls over they have to lose an item of clothing, this game could get very interesting!

________________________________________________________________​____________________________________________

Well we always knew it was gonna be daft, fun and sexy, and we were so right!

So the show starts straight away, no waiting around Smile the girls come in through the door, glasses of wine in hand and seemingly a little bit tipsy ( as per show description) Now are they acting or are they genuinely a little bit tipsy, too difficult to tell, but they're up for some fun, that's for sure

So with twister already on the floor, let the fun commence.

The girls decide to do strip twister, with the loser losing some clothing, and its down to us chaps to call out the moves. Now we're not going to call out some awkward moves are we SmileSmile

In no time at all we've got Milly half naked and Candice isn't much more dressed, excellent show this!

So now its all or nothing in the final game, this is gonna be a close one, as the calls are made and the girls get onto all sorts of strange and wonderful positions.
Then the call is made and the girls both lose balance are go flying over!

No need for a steward's enquiry, we declare that both girls forfeit!

So off come the bras, and we have Candice and Milly, both in stockings and G strings, and nothing else, looking superb, as ever!
What a great idea for a show, and didn't it turn out great!

Thanks girls, twister will never be the same again!
29-06-2010 23:16
Find all posts by this user
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Chloe Taylor - July 1st
[Image: tn_53.jpg]

Sexy Sheriff
Tonight you will respect my authority! I'll be your Sexy Sheriff, showing off my very short dress, knee high boots, fishnet stockings and garter belt, and some very naughty lingerie. It's been a hard day fightin' crime, and now to let off some steam, I'm going to demand you watch me dance, then peel it all off, down to my tiny g-string... if you take your eyes off me, you'll do time! ;-)

________________________________________________________________​___________________________________________

OK, Firstly, its 3.30am for me, and I believe for a few of the other chaps, but its only fair for our US colleagues, and lets face it, we know it's gonna be great!

So Chloe starts off on her bed, in a sexy one-piece sheriff's outfit, and stunning back fishnets, and looking superb, and not forgetting the cuffs, who'll be the lucky one?

To begin with, she moves the camera slightly and then gets up and starts to dance in that sexy way that she does so well, slowly removing the sheriffs outfit to reveal a lovely black bra and G-string set, looking perfect on her pristine pale skin and red hair.

Moving back to the bed, she asks if anyone wants any particular poses? there's a request for a booby close up, (Yup, D is here tooSmile ) And that arse has to be given some attention, and she obliges with both requests in an ooohhh so sexy way.

And then the bra's coming off SmileSmile revealing those lovely boobies, pale skin with perfect nipples, lovely!

Off come the shows, and then the garter belt, and then the stockings come off, slowly and sexy.

OK, have to stop here and go and grab another cold shower, this show is damn hot!

I'll leave the rest to your imagination, needless to say, a superb and sexy show, and so worth getting up in the middle of the night for!

Thank you Chloe, once again! Excellent!
01-07-2010 04:21
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Keira Jasmine Jones - July 1st
[Image: tn_2.jpg]

Mistress Jasmine

I order you boys to come into my dungeon and do as I say. I will be in my sexy tight PVC dress, long thigh-high PVC stockings with huge black platform fetish shoes and to finish off this dark and filthy outfit i will be wearing my long black PVC gloves. Now that i have this outfit on, all i need is you boys to attend and be prepared to see my dark naughty side. If i hear any whimpers you guys will be subjected to the sting on my leather long whip! SEE YOU THERE SLAVES OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!

________________________________________________________________​_________________________________________
well it's Keira show time again, excellent!

and wow, Keira is dressed in a very sexy PVC dress, stockings and long gloves, all PVC all black and all damn horny!
Setting the tone from the start, Keira cracks the whip, and asks who wants to be her slave? form an orderly queue, as we all cry out 'me' 'me' Smile

And then the fun begins. As always, Keira sets the tunes going, and we settle back to what will undoubtedly be a great show.

as the music plays, Keira slowly undresses, so slowly and sexily, slowly removing the dress, and then the gloves

so she dressed in just a lovely PVC thong and bra, and those wonderful thigh boots.

and then she slowly pulls the thong down from behind, revealing that sexy arse of hers.

and then, with her back to us, off comes the bra

she turns round, and damn she's got great boobs

this is sexy stripping with style!

a few more lovely views of the bouncing boobies, and then we finish with a requested booby close up.

wonderful, simply wonderful

that's one of the reasons I love Keira's shows, its because she puts in 110% and then she reads what is said afterwards and takes it onboard, and that is how you stay on top!

excellent Keira Smile
01-07-2010 23:11
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Amy Allen - 4th July
[Image: tn_18.jpg]

Bath Time Babe
The taps are running, and Amy has been such a dirty girl. She needs you to rub the soap all over her from top to toe. Watch our sexy blonde caress her body with soapy suds before she rubs moisturising cream all over herself for your viewing pleasure.

Amy starts off by welcoming us into her bathroom. To be honest, I'd forgotten it was a bath show, but I soon remembered. She showed off her outfit - a satin blouse, a short skirt, black tights, and a quick sneaky peek at her lingerie.

Once everyone has settled down, she starts to get undressed - after all, we don't want her to ruin her blouse by getting it wet. The skirt is first to go, followed by unbuttoning the blouse to reveal a shocking pink (and full to bursting!) bra. Mmmm...

Then the tights come off, followed, in short order by the bra (oh, boobies to die for) and panties and then it's into the bath we go. Well, I say 'we', but that's just wishful thinking - only Amy actually gets into the bath.

So Amy then starts to cover herself in bubbles, and rinse them off with a sponge. Not just by wiping herself with the sponge, but by squeezing the water out of it whilst holding it just above her breasts. Think about that for a while... Big Grin

Then she liberally applies some bath gel and rinses that off, and then (yes, there's more!) some moisturiser. Apparently it's Katie Price's, although I think Amy should probably give it back to Katie... (I'll get me coat.)

Sadly, it's too quickly the end of the show, and we have to say bye bye to Amy. I can't believe that show was nearly 30 minutes long (you gotta admit, Amy gives you your money's worth). A great show once again from Amy.
04-07-2010 20:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Amy Allen - 4th July
How are the private shows??? Do the women go fully nude? How are the performances from Caty Cole and Kitty lea, in the private one on ones? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
04-07-2010 20:55
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

(04-07-2010 20:55 )mrmann Wrote:  How are the private shows??? Do the women go fully nude? How are the performances from Caty Cole and Kitty lea, in the private one on ones? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Private at shows are great, mrmann. Most of the girls will go fully nude (basically, if next to their profile, it says $0, then they won't do that level). Caty and Kitty both do nude, yes, and both are just exactly how you might imagine they might be if, for example, you've seen them on the telly.

You can, of course, just chat with the girls - it depends on what kind of thing you're looking for, although from your question, I can guess laugh
04-07-2010 20:59
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Wow, looks like I'll have to join!

Thanks!
05-07-2010 01:33
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Glamourstarslive - Weekly Show Reviews
Hayley-Marie Coppin - July 5th 22.00 BST

[Image: tn_14.jpg]

Our little secret....

Hello boss, I've seen the way you've been looking at me at today. I deliberately wore my sexiest outfit - a pinstripe skirt suit, tight low-cut blouse, and sheer black stockings as I know you like it. You kept calling me into the office to take notes but I know that it was really because you wanted to look at the outline of my garter belt through my skirt or get glimpses of my sexy bra down my tight blouse. Well now I've decided to give you a little treat so you don't have to keep undressing me with your eyes Wink Come and watch as I return home and slowly peel off the outfit you like so much. I'll have a steamy shower and then rub oil into my body to really help me relax. But no one in the office can know, it's just our little secret Smile

________________________________________________________________​____________________________________________

So here we are again, first time we tried this, a few weeks ago, the internet was playing up for Hayley, and with strict quality control as ever, the decision was made to postpone Hayley's show, so Petra stepped in and did a show that blew us all away.

So now, a few weeks later, and with GSL being as good as their word, we are just about to start Hayley's rescheduled show, and I can’t wait!

So here we go, and damn it’s busy in here, standing room only, but there again Hayley is such a popular and beautiful girl, is it any wonder!

Hayley is in her bathroom, in a dark and sophisticated business suit, looking a million dollars, and welcoming us all to her show. The audio is having a little problem but nothing we can't live with easily enough.

As she starts by removing the jacket to reveal a white blouse that is tight in all the right places, hearts are starting to race already. As she chats to us, slowly removing the blouse to reveal a lovely pink bra, and then as she slowly lowers the skirt, she reveals a lovely matching pair of panties, covering one of the best bums I have ever seen!

So we have Hayley, in a sexy pink two piece and some rather lovely black stockings and belt. mmmm, me wonders what’s next, but as if reading our minds, Hayley’s slowly removing the bra to reveal an incredible chest, absolute stunning!, and then its the panties, and heart rates are in serious overtime now, Hayley has a body that you could just gaze at all day long in quiet admiration.

She steps into the bath and then slowly removes the belt and stockings. Damn it, I need a cold shower already.
She lets her hair down (wow) and then its shower time, and to describe the view is almost impossible, its that damn good, Hayley in the shower, with the water running over her naked body, and everyone watching, in pure admiration.

And what do we do after a lovely sensual shower, of course, its baby oil time!

As Hayley stands there, applying baby oil to her lovely soft skin, all over, slowly rubbing it over her naked body, the calls to the 999 service for cardiacs, start to rise.

All too sudden, its almost over, and OMG its not 20mins as normal, we've just had 35 minutes of sheer heaven!
If time flies when you're having fun, then its supersonic tonight, but what a show, as Hayley finishes with a delightful booby jiggle.

Amazing, even with the slight delay and the audio glitch, that was one hell of a good show.

Thank you Hayley-Marie, that was truly memorable for all the right reasons.
06-07-2010 00:29
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Charley Atwell - July 7th
[Image: tn_50.jpg]

Sexy Secretary in Stockings

For my first show I'm going to live out one of my favourite fantasies - I love the idea of doing something naughty at work, and what could be naughtier than an office striptease for my co-workers! I'll be wearing a black skirt and a white shirt that shows my cleavage. I'll slowly strip for you showing my sexy black lingerie set with garter belt and sexy sheer black stockings, and if you ask nicely I might remove those too Smile What better motivation can there be for going to work? Wink

________________________________________________________________​_____________________________________________

Well, Charley's debut show, this is gonna be a good show, I just know it!

So we start off with Charley standing up, with the cam at head level, dressed in a sexy tight skirt, black stockings and white blouse, and some extremely sexy secretary style specs Oooh looking delicious!

Set in a large room, so there plenty of room to move about!

There's a bit of chat to start with, Charley is great at chatting, and then she asks if we're ready for her to strip, Oh Boy are we ready!

So on goes some lovely tunes, and Charley steps back so we can see her full length, yummy!

She starts swaying to the tunes, as she slowly removes the belt and the blouse, revealing a lovely black bra, that looks fantastic.

Next to go is the skirt, fully revealing those sexy black stockings and a lovely G string and OMG what a lovely bum!
Temperatures are shooting up here, and then she goes and slowly removes the bra, carefully, without revealing that lovely cleavage yet.

so the bra drops to the floor, and Charley is there, a boob in each hand, but her hands are just way too small, so she gives up and reveals the huge lovely boobies

We have a dream of a sight, Charly, in just her g-string and stockings and garter belt.

And off comes the garter belt, so now its just stockings and a g-string and wow, she looks amazing.

And what's this, surely she's not gonna loose the G-string, as she teases us mercilessly. No, she's not, but she had us all on the edge of our seats there!

And then, all too soon, shows over, Charley finishes with a bit of chat, including that she'll be back for another show very soon, and possible to nude!!

Thank you Charley, superb show, fantastic debut!
07-07-2010 23:03
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Aaliyah Johnson - July 8th
[Image: tn_30.jpg]

Sexy wet Satin

I love the feel of wet satin clinging to my skin. I'd like you to join me in my bathroom and watch as I sink into a deep hot bath soaking my cream satin dress, lingerie and pale stockings so they cling to my skin. It feels sexy and naughty getting my outfit wet but it feels even sexier to slowly remove it all for you...

________________________________________________________________​__________________________________________

Well it's been way too long since Aaliyah did her last show, which was her first show as well, and that was a bath show, and that was damn good, so this show has high expectations already!

Starting off, Aaliyah is standing in her bath, chatting to us, wearing a superbly sexy cream satin dress, matching stockings, and a sexy little white thong peaking out from under the dress., looking sexy as ever , her hair is longer than last time I saw her, its now half way down her back and look lovely.

So, we kick off this sexy show with Aaliyah grabbing a sponge and using it to get her dress wet, all the time chatting with us, and reading our comments, this girl knows how to chat and be super sexy at the same time, and she's doing a great job of it too

Once the dress is nicely wet, with her lovely boobies showing through, she slowly takes it off, revealing a most impressive body indeed. I remember last time she was on, she was amazing, but damn, she's hot tonight! And that arse, double damn!

Soaping up that incredible body is such a joy to behold! with the stockings now wet, they've become see through , so its time to take them off, slowly and oh so sexy, this is heaven!

More soapings and by now we're all just drooling lovesick puppies!

Aaliyah has the kind of body that is usually reserved for dreams (and GSL)

And then we realise that the shows just gone past the 30minute point, as Aaliyah draws it all to an end by loosing the G-string carefully, so as not to over tax our beating hearts (way too late for that).

What a fantastic show and a welcome return for one of the GSL favourites, a truly sexy and lovely girl and rightfully popular too!

Thank you Aaliyah, a truly fantastic show, just need to go grab a cold shower myself now
09-07-2010 00:46
Thread Closed 

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks