• 36 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2010

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Glamourstarslive - Weekly Show Reviews
Nikki Lee - July 10th
[Image: tn_5.jpg]

Nursey Nursey

Are you not feeling well? Aww you poor thing...well you sit back and relax and let me nurse you back to health. My little revealing nurse dress, white lingerie and white stockings will raise heartbeat and temperature - luckily I have this spongebath here to cool us both down.....

________________________________________________________________​_________________________________________

OK, have to firstly admit, Nikki Lee is one of my favourite girls, always so bubbly and full of life and so damn gorgeous. So when she does a show, it's a no brainer for me, ticket bought straight away!

So tonight's show, timed for our US fellow GSL'ers, begins:

Nikki Lee is in a nurses outfit that would send your pulse racing, in fact, the only way to describe it is bloody hot, certainly gets my heart racing, I can tell ya !

On go the tunes, always a good selection, and now things heat up! Nikki is dancing away, on the bed, slowing tease us with that uniform, and the tiny G-string underneath, oh my lord.
Nikki has such a lovely body, the uniform fits it perfectly, every sexy curve, and screams out 'Sexy Goddess' inside!

First to go are the shoes and the knee high socks that look just right on, and better offSmile

Then the uniform is coming off, booby heaven, as Nikki reveals two perfect formed and beautiful boobies, leaving us all with jaws gaping open.

With just a G-string on, and we're less than halfway through the show, you certainly get more than your money's worth with Nikki. Non of this 2 mins flash, Nikki knows she's got a great body and that we wanna see it, and she duly obliges

So now it's bedbath time, as Nikki picks up the sponge and proceeds to cover every little bit of that lovely body. Oh to be a sponge right now!

And then things get even hotter, as Nikki decides that the G-string is no longer welcome, and off it comes. WOW, and then its sponge time again!
This show is just way to hot to be healthy

All too soon, its all over, Nikki's gone over the usual show time length, but there again she usually does! She's a star!

And what a hot sexy super show it was. So worth staying up for. Like I said at the start, I never miss Nikki's shows!
10-07-2010 02:20
Find all posts by this user
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Milly Hedgeland - 10th July
[Image: tn_32.jpg]

Birthday Suit
Tomorrow's my birthday so at midnight tonight I turn......well you'll have to come along to find out! To celebrate I'm having a private party and just you guys are invited. I'm going to be wearing my best cocktail dress and gorgeous stockings with pretty high heels. I'll open some of my presents and I'm sure some of them will be sexy lingerie or hosiery Smile You can watch as I strip out of my partywear and try on some of my presents. What better way to celebrate my birthday than in my birthday suit?! Smile

Apparently, it's Milly's birthday this weekend. So as the show starts, she's ready for her birthday party, in a slinky little black dress, stockings and, somewhat unusually for Milly, suspenders. Very nice.

She's got a few presents, and I get to pick the first one for her to open. It's some rather nice lingerie, which we insist she tries on. (It doesn't take much insisting to be honest, her dress is off before anyone can stop her.) The new lingerie does look rather nice on, so that present is a winner.

Next up, Welshken gets to choose the second present, which turns out to be a silk nightie, so the lingerie comes off, and the nightie goes on. Although it takes a couple of goes, because she puts it on backwards initially (methinks Milly's been on the sauce!). Yup, that one's a winner too.

The third present turns out to be a bikini, so the susps have to go along with the nightie. Now the bikini bottoms are being a bit naughty, and trying to show too much (who can blame them!), but sadly for us, Milly's in control. Surprisingly, yet another great present.

Suddenly, Milly finds a fourth present. It's a bottle. Nope, not whisky, but baby oil. Which somehow finds itself being poured over her naked chest. Can't imagine how that happened Smile

The shoes and stockings come off, the bikini bottoms come down (what a lovely arse, really!) and then... it's all over. Milly's got a party to go to... hope she remembers to put her dress back on Smile

Great show from Milly once again.
10-07-2010 22:54
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Chloe Taylor - July 12th
[Image: tn_53.jpg]

Red hot lapdance - bodystocking babe

I'll be dancing, shimmying and wiggling my curves for you tonight boys, I'll be wearing a sexy bodystocking, high heels and some black lingerie. Come along and let me show you just how good a lapdance can be...Wink

________________________________________________________________​________________________________________________

OK, always a great show from Chloe, so we settle down for a sexy show with one of the best!

We start with Chloe, sitting on her bed, in a sexy as hell black bodystocking, G-string and bra, and looking like a dream come true!

So once we are all in and seated, Chloe moves the cam to get the best angle to watch her as she's standing up for this show. So let the joy begin.

The music starts, and Chloe starts dancing, and what a mover she is, we've all seen her dance before, and oh boy does she know how to move that body to maximum effect.
Seriously hot and sensual moves!

As she moves between the bed and standing up, every move is grin-inducing to the full.
And as always with Chloe, she's keeping an eye on the feedback, on the comments and chats, and adjusting and replying as needed

A great suggestion comes in, remove the bra first, so the bodystocking is still on.

Chloe sees this and duly obliges in such a sexy way, it can't be put into words, and needless to say the end result had grins breaking out all over the country!

So now we've got Chloe, dancing in a G-string and a body stocking and looking so heavenly
And then, back on the bed, she begins to remove the body stocking, very slowly, teasing us with peeks of those lovely boobies, pulse racing!
back standing up, she slow finishes removing the bodystocking and carries on, in just the G-string, keeping those superb moves flowing, as she moves to the bed again, obliging all requests, including the customary but so essential booby close up.

And then, at the point where we normal finish the show, someone suggests that it would be nice to follow up with a PF to carry on where she left off, with the G-string loosing out! , but Chloe tells us she cant tonight, but she'll stay a bit longer.

Then as a treat, she asks if we want the G-string to go, difficult one that, it takes all of a nanosecond to see all the chaps replying in unison, YES PLEASE

so as Chloe teases her way out of the G string, I'm dialling an ambulance for myself, this heart cant cope, but I tell them to drive slowly here, I don't want to miss a bit of this show, at any cost!

As Chloe dances away, naked, I feel like praising the good lord for eyesight to witness this miracle of sexyness!

with Chloe now naked, and pulses as dangerous levels, grins from ear to ear, and dreams having been realised, its time for the show to draw to an end, after 30mins of true pleasure

thank you Chloe, so much, absolute perfection!

That is a very strong contender for show of the year!
13-07-2010 00:12
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Samantha Alexandra - 13th July
[Image: tn_25.jpg]

Ball gown babe
I'm in a very posh hotel right now as there is a formal ball going on downstairs. I've dressed the part in my elegant ball gown with silky long black gloves but I felt bored down there, so I have snuck upstairs into this hotel room and I thought I would have some fun with you guys. I'm going to lift my long skirt to show you my sheer black stockings and naughty black lingerie and then slowly remove my dress and more..... There's something about dressing like a refined lady that makes me want to act so differently Wink

You have to wonder at who writes the descriptions for these shows. There's no way anyone sane would let Sam wander off to her hotel room bored, especially looking the way she did tonight Smile

A long, slinky, grey dress. Very thin straps. Very deep cleavage. I mean, like, don't lean too far forward, Sam, you might fall out! Tongue

Sam just dances for the first song, lifting her skirt and showing off her legs, clad in black stockings. Mmm. And maybe a flash of panties too. Mmm, again. Then she puts on a slower song, and starts the strip proper. First, she drops the straps of her dress, turning it into a nice little off the shoulder number, and giving us a bit more decolletage, then she turns round to face away from the camera and slowly peels the dress down, finally letting it drop to the floor. Awesome.

Then she picks up the dress and covers herself with it, turning around to give us a sneaky peek. After a few moments, she turns away again, drops the dress and puts on a black bra to match the thong. Then she dances some more for us. Even more awesome.

Next, she takes off her shoes, unclips her suspenders and, lifting her leg onto a table right in front of the camera, peels her stockings slowly off. Oh my!

Then she takes off the suspender belt as well, and then dances a little more before taking off her bra. She puts on her shoes and spends the last few minutes dancing topless for us. Wowzers!

A great show from Sam. Very very sexy indeed.
13-07-2010 22:42
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hannah Claydon - 14th July
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

Silky Satin Fun!
My favourite materials to dress up in are definitely silk and satin! Tonight i'll be dressing head to toe in silk and satin, with a sexy satin evening dress, satin shoes, silky stockings.....and of course satin lingerie! Come watch me enjoy myself with the satin and the way it feels against my bare skin.... xxx

Hannah loves to tease, it has to be said... and tonight was no exception.

She starts off in a purple satin dress, and can we see stocking tops? Yes, black sheer stockings, and purple satin shoes as well and long satin gloves. And a little bit of a winey-coloured bra peeking out of the top of her dress. Lovely.

After we've all settled in, and Hannah's welcomed us, she tells us how much she likes silks and satins as they move across her skin. She gives us a nice closeup of her cleavage (ooh!) and lifts her dress to flash her bum (aah!), and then, facing away from the camera, unzips the dress, and slowly slides it down to the floor.

Like I said, Hannah loves to tease. She puts on a silk robe, tying it tight before turning around to face us. Then, after a little more teasing, lets the robe fall open to show off her silk bra, and just a moment later, her matching thong. Absolutely stunning.

Hannah lets the robe fall to the floor and wiggles for us for a while in just her undies. Then she faces away again, and takes off her bra, putting the robe back on to tease us some more. Eventually, she lets up and opens the robe, letting it fall open so that we can see more of her breasts.

But she's not done with the teasing yet.

She turns away again, and lets the robe fall to the floor once more. When she turns back, her gloved hands are hiding her nipples. Hannah comes right up close to the camera and lets us have a nice long look, and then she's back on the couch, and, with a naughty smile, she moves her hands out of the way. Fantastic!

All too soon, the show is over. At the request of one of the members, she moves the camera a bit so we can get a quick closeup of her panties, and as we're all saying goodbye, she takes the gloves off as well.

A great, very teasy show for lovers of silks and satin. Thanks again, Hannah.
14-07-2010 22:55
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Sophia Smith - 15th July
[Image: tn_11.jpg]

Elegant in opaques

Due to the cancellation of Bryoni's show this is a last-minute replacement by Sophia. She will be wearing black opaque lace-top stockings, a blue satin dress, no bra, sexy french-knickers and a silk suspender belt. She'll look great in the outfit but even better out of it Wink

________________________________________________________________​_______________________________________________

well first off we have to say a big thank you to Sophia for stepping in at short notice, much respect.

OK , the show, well we started off as we normally do with Sophia, sitting at the PC, chatting to us for a bit, she should have been in bed by know, but she's been asked to do this show, and aren't we all so glad. So we then have a quick discussion about music, and what she should play, and we end up with Alanis Morrisette, a good call by Sophia!

So on with the tunes, and off she goes, teasing away, in a various colour's dress, and some sexy black stockings.

She lifts up the dress and flashes a pair of sexy black panties, covering a delectable arse.
We get a few very effective and stunning poses, all met with ahh's, and wow's from a much appreciative group of members
And then she loses the dress, to reveal those perfectly proportioned and lovely boobies.

Indeed, Sophia has a lovely body for sure, as she's moving around, with various poses, to keep us all very happy indeed

As always, the show is over all too quick.

So first a big thank you to Sophia for a great show.

And then a big thank you to GSL for sorting out this show at such short notice AND another thank you to Sophia for doing it at such short notice.
16-07-2010 22:14
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Elle Pharrell - 16th July
[Image: tn_4.jpg]

Bikini + baby oil = naughty naked fun!

Hey guys, Its been such lovely hot weather lately that I quite fancy getting into my bikini and getting myself in a very sexy holiday mood! Watch me as I tease you in my skimpy swimwear and rub PLENTY of baby oil into my skin.. Paying special attention to certain areas Wink I shall strip off to FULLY NUDE and get very cheeky with the oil indeed! This super sexy showtime is sure to get the heat turned up even more this summer... I hope to see you there for some hot playtime! xx

________________________________________________________________​_________________________________________________

Well it has been way too long since Elle's last show (June 4th - Bad Nurse) , so this show was eagerly awaitedSmile

Well with a show theme like that, you know its gonna be kind of hot, and it was!

Elle started off in a superb yellow bikini with a see through top over it.

She started the show by firstly losing the see through top, and then applying the ever so popular baby oil, to those wonderful legs of her, simply fantastic!

And then in a slight change to the norm, and in response to a vote, the bottoms are the first to come off Smile and the baby oil is in action again, gracing all those lovely places that I'm sure I don't need to mention Smile

And just before we all pass out, she loses the top, OMG!

Just so damn fine, Elle's body, being generously and sensually applied with baby oil, this should have a health warning for any tricky tickers!

As she moves about on the leather sofa, applying baby oil and chatting, I'm almost lost for words!

This show is what Fridays are all about, bugger going out, so glad I stayed in!

A truly excellent show, by Elle.
17-07-2010 14:27
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Keira Jones - 18th July
[Image: tn_2.jpg]

White Fur Coat Surprise
Hey Boys, i love to wear a long full length white classic fur coat with something special underneath. It turns me on the way the soft fur feels as it rubs against my bare skin. I want to share this naughty feeling with you guys tonight, by wearing this sexy fur coat and giving you flashes of what's underneath - sensual black sexy lingerie complete with silky sheer black stockings and high heels and of course some rich red lipstick. Watch me be naughty and slowly strip right out of this outfit to my bare necessities and slowly rub cream into my ample breasts and curves.mmmmmm you won't want to miss this x

Keira starts off in a white fur coat, shoes and stockings, and says hello as everyone comes in. She's looking hot. I mean, a fur coat, indoors, in July? Must be melted Smile Oh, and hot the other way too, of course.

She gives us a little look-see: I spy stocking tops, suspenders and maybe even some black panties. Mmm... gonna enjoy this one, I think. Then Keira puts on some red lipstick and some laid back jazz music and starts to sway.

She lifts the coat and shows off her legs and bum first. Then turns around and gives us some cleavage before starting to unfasten the coat. There's a simple but lovely black bra there, almost keeping her stunning bosom in check. Then the coat is off, leaving Keira clad in just her lingerie and shoes.

Keira lets us look at that sight for a few moments, then turns around and unsnaps her bra. Oh boy, here we go. She turns around and slips the bra off, covering her nipples at first, then unceremoniously baring them. Damn! Tongue

Then she slips out of her shoes, and unclips the first stocking, slowly sliding it down her leg and off. That's followed by the other stocking and then her suspender belt. Keira faces away from us again and pushes her panties down, baring her bum for us. Amazing view, oh yeah Big Grin

Then she turns round again and slips the panties right off, moving slowly in time to the music, just letting us all take in her beautiful nude figure. Heaven.

Finally, Keira puts on the fur coat again, rubbing it against her body most sensually. I think she might be enjoying herself a little too much ... Smile

A great, sexy show from Keira once again.
18-07-2010 23:10
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Katie Brooks - 20th July
[Image: tn_55.jpg]

Mile High Club
Come and join me for this sexy Mile High Club Showtime. I'll be dressed as a very naughty pilot in a revealing shorts uniform and black hold-ups. I'll slowly tease my way out of my outfit revealing a tiny g-string, and when that comes off you'll REALLY feel like you're flying. Care to join me in the cockpit?

Katie is sitting in the bed in a pilot's jacket, stockings and a thong. As we start to come into the room, she looks up, and...

oh boy!

what a view, straight down her jacket. Doesn't look like she's wearing anything under it :-)

She says hello and shows off her outfit, and then tells us about her new puppies (her word!). Some of us think maybe she's been breeding dogs or something, but apparently not. I'd heard a rumour, I'll admit, about this, and was dreading it. You never know what the end result is going to look like. Katie unbuttons the jacket, complaining that it's very hot. And, wow! The new puppies are very nice indeed.

The jacket comes off, and Katie shows us her lovely bum and shakes it at the camera. Zoiks!

Then she starts to tease at her thong, then slides it down to her knees and replaces it with - a handthong! Oh we love the handthong. It's a thing of beauty. She turns around and slides out of the thong, wiggling her bare bum at us. Then she's back facing us again, and stands up to get rid of her shoes. Finally, the handthong is gone, and she's proper nekkid. Oh wow!

Well, nekkid apart from the stockings, which come of last just as Katie brings the show to an end.

A great show from Katie, and nice to see a different outfit as well.
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2010 23:57 by tricycle.)
20-07-2010 23:56
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Sam T aka Chloe Taylor - July 21st
[Image: tn_53.jpg]

Help me dress

I'm going out tonight and I can't decide what to wear, maybe you could help me? I have a very sexy leopard print dress but I can't decide what to wear on my legs - I have a pair of purple opaque pantyhose that feel very soft against my skin, or some sexy sheer nude pantyhose. I'll try them both on for you and you can help me decide. I'll wear nothing underneath so you can really see the shape of my legs in the pantyhose Wink

________________________________________________________________​_________________________________________________

Well, Chloe, I mean Sam’s show reviews are always easy and hard to do, easy because her shows are always great, but hard because I run out of superlatives to describe how damn good!

OK, tonight’s show starts off with Sam on the bed in a lovely dress, and nothing else, no underwear! She’s going to try on some pantyhose/tights for us. I’m not a fan of tights but on one or two girls they look OK.

So first it’s the nude tights, and normally I hate these, but they don’t look too bad on Sam. Then it’s a purple pair, and wow, they go with the dress quite well, and look awesome on Sam, she’s got a great figure for them to show off.

Now at the start of the show, a few asked for stockings, so now Sam tell us it’s time for stockings, but she’s a bit hot so she’ll take the dress off first, if that’s OK with us. Of course it is

So as the dress slow comes up and off, jaws slowly open, Sam is now in the purple tights only. Yup, that superb chest of her is out and looking fantastic.

So now she slips off the purple tights, and puts on a pair of black hold up stockings, and they look superb!!
So we have Sam, nude bar the holdups, as if this could get any better,

But then Sam tells us she in the mood for dancing!

Oh Boy

She moves the cam to point to one side, gets up and slips some tunes on, and then dances like only Sam can, a superb nude dance that had tongues out, jaws dropped, awesome
Then we get another track, breathtaking!
And then its back to the bed as Sam takes a rest ( and we try and recover too)

And as Sam brings the show to a close, we realise that she’s gone well past the 20mins show time norm, fantastic!

Brilliant show, simple as that.

Thank you Sam, same again as soon as possible please!
21-07-2010 21:26
Thread Closed 

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks