Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average

The dayshows over the last fortnight

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

The dayshows over the last fortnight
I don’t know if this was down to my libido, my imagination, the effects of the sun on the babes, or a combination of all three, but did the dayshows over the last fortnight seem particularly naughty to anyone else? I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much gyrating, boob fondling and nipple slips in all the time I’ve been watching. Not forgetting, of course, all the activity in the hot tub. Unfortunately things seem to have settled down considerably in the last day or three, and I haven’t seen the hot tub, day or night, for a couple of days either. Shame.
31-05-2010 20:21
Find all posts by this user
irishtender Offline
Banned

RE: The dayshows over the last fortnight
yea i agree mate, sure was an excellent 2 weeks, i'm especially loving that hot tub and to be honest im nearly preferring the day shows at the moment rather than the nites Tongue
31-05-2010 21:09
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(31-05-2010 21:09 )irishtender Wrote:  ... to be honest im nearly preferring the day shows at the moment rather than the nites Tongue

There's no nearly about it as far as I'm concerned, irishtender - at least that was up until the last day or so which, as I say, seem to have settled down.
31-05-2010 21:50
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

i agree completely and am very surprised no one had mentioned the fact we had 3 daytime pussy slips within the same week!!! krystal, alice and chanel all within a few days of each other!! quality viewingWink
01-06-2010 02:59
Thread Closed