babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average

Jasmine Jones - Chat, Caps & Vids

sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

Jasmine Jones - Chat, Caps & Vids
JASMINE is looking so sexy today,dressed as a nurse.What a great way to start the day.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 06:55 by sonofapaddy.)
01-06-2010 06:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
verona Offline
Master Poster

RE: JASMINE JONES On Days Thread. Chat,Caps and Vids.
Hope she isnt abandoning nights already though!!

(01-06-2010 06:16 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  JASMINE is looking so sexy today,dressed as a nurse.What a great way to start the day.
01-06-2010 09:28
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(01-06-2010 09:28 )verona Wrote:  Hope she isnt abandoning nights already though!!

I don't think she has abandoned nights, I imagine she's doing some day shows to get some more work. Also other Dirty Talk girls like Levi do random day shows and night shows, so i wouldn't make a big deal of this.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 10:40 by Josh187.)
01-06-2010 10:38
Robbie11 Offline
Senior Poster

She looked even hotter in the PVC dress later, mmmm

If re-incarntion exists, I wanna come back as Louise's undies.

Fave babes: Melissa, Evelyn, Emma, Louise, Gemma, Sammie, Alaska, Roxy, Lucy, Alice, Adele, Rosie, Kate
01-06-2010 15:04
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(01-06-2010 09:28 )verona Wrote:  Hope she isnt abandoning nights already though!!

(01-06-2010 06:16 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  JASMINE is looking so sexy today,dressed as a nurse.What a great way to start the day.

Funny I used to enjoy speaking to Jasmine on days at Babstation where she could comfortably bring me off, but I couldn't ring her on nights because it was all too full on and inpersonal despite the lure of those lovely breasts !.....
01-06-2010 22:33
Robbie11 Offline
Senior Poster

Funny I used to enjoy speaking to Jasmine on days at Babstation where she could comfortably bring me off, but I couldn't ring her on nights because it was all too full on and inpersonal despite the lure of those lovely breasts !.....
[/quote]

I kinda know what you mean, night girls are allowed to be smuttier, but I'm a fan of the "double entendre" and prefer cheekier suggetive daytime girls. Maybe I'm just old, I grew up liking Carry on films....

If re-incarntion exists, I wanna come back as Louise's undies.

Fave babes: Melissa, Evelyn, Emma, Louise, Gemma, Sammie, Alaska, Roxy, Lucy, Alice, Adele, Rosie, Kate
02-06-2010 15:24
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(02-06-2010 15:24 )Robbie11 Wrote:  Funny I used to enjoy speaking to Jasmine on days at Babstation where she could comfortably bring me off, but I couldn't ring her on nights because it was all too full on and inpersonal despite the lure of those lovely breasts !.....

I kinda know what you mean, night girls are allowed to be smuttier, but I'm a fan of the "double entendre" and prefer cheekier suggetive daytime girls. Maybe I'm just old, I grew up liking Carry on films....
[/quote]

Mm nights are not really me, feel under pressure to talk dirty straight away and generally thats not the way I behave with girlies, having said that I understand its what keep callers listening.

Days like with Jasmine I can have a saucy conversation no pressure and find the end result still the same but much more relaxing, plus I also think the girls are much more natural, the nights must be a bit of an act for some.
02-06-2010 19:01
verona Offline
Master Poster

You can have a "normal" conversation with a night girl. I have many times You just have to cut across the robot sex talk quickly and let them know you prefer a chat For the majority I am sure they prefer the break from the monotony and I am sure that Jasmine is no different
03-06-2010 00:41
fred69 Offline
Senior Poster

It is a good news for me to know that Jasmine is also during the day. IS there any web stream of this channel ?

Favorite Babes : Hannah C, Paige Green, Mikaela Witt, Delia Rose, Beth & Caty Cole
Missing Jasmine !

Please babes, wear tights sometimes !
04-06-2010 11:33
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(04-06-2010 11:33 )fred69 Wrote:  It is a good news for me to know that Jasmine is also during the day. IS there any web stream of this channel ?

There is, but while the quality is not the best it is still watchable. Click HERE to go to the stream and see my signature for lots more.

S

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

04-06-2010 13:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV