i will keep my eyes peeled for your other stuff

Aaron

I LOVE ELLA JOLIE SO MUCH
14-07-2010 21:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

RE: BS Daytime Extra
(14-07-2010 19:06 )rawr1 Wrote:  I capped the show today when I saw they were doing "challenges" and kept one eye on it in case anything worth texting in occured Big Grin They were doing 50/50 time spent on texts and phone this morning - worked quite well, easy to know when to tune in and text, or when to turn over. Shame that after ~16:00 when Sarah Matty came on they didn't have two girls reading texts until ~17:45 - 15 mins before the show ended, when they randomly blew up a balloon and ended the show with a final flurry of advertising. All while Hannah C's mic wasn't working and was spitting out 50Hz instead (unnoticed) Tongue Some consistency of the format would be nice - I don't think it's too much to expect 50/50 (2 girls text requests / solo girl on phone) if you want to actually keep an audience.

They never did the Malteser thing aaron.. after all that encouraging people to text in their ideas, I think they did only one that was an actual suggestion from a viewer and that was because Hannah C didn't want to eat a donut haha (food challenges prob not the best idea for future reference). The idea of making requests and challenges a part of the show is a good one, but again I'm not really sure how they expect to keep a captive audience with such a small fraction of the show actually spent with a presenter on screen with another girl and that's including all the advertising speak.

p.s. I'll see if I can rip a clip of the foot writing for ya by the end of today, shouldn't be hard to find Wink

It's hard to figure this out - BS Daytime Extra is almost deliberately awful. Which idiot is producing this format? Surely they can find someone to - at least - make a decent show of it.

This show was truly terrible - almost painful at times.
15-07-2010 12:46
ads25490 Offline
Junior Poster

well i like it Big Grin
altough im probably a simpleton Smile

Aaron

I LOVE ELLA JOLIE SO MUCH
15-07-2010 12:56
Babe-fan01 Offline
Junior Poster

(15-07-2010 12:56 )ads25490 Wrote:  well i like it Big Grin
altough im probably a simpleton Smile

Aaron

I enjoy it too!

Yeah, occasionally it does get repetative and is a pretty simple format which isn't going blow other channels out of the water with its originality... but its easy watching and the girls look like they're having a laugh which is always good.

So maybe i'm a simpleton too Smile
15-07-2010 13:22
rawr1 Offline
Que?

The main problem is that for most of the time ...it's just a girl on a phone. No "new ways to interact" at all.

It's not like guys can't call in when the girl of their choice is on regular BS daytime, or before 11am, or after 6pm - so why take what could be a really cool idea that could be so much more and perforate it with girl on phone segments? They must spend, on a good day, removing all the unnecessary advertising spiel - about 1 hour max out of 7 actually reading texts and looking at pics. It has some real promise (I wouldn't bother posting here if I didn't see it's potential) but currently it's pretty inconsistent, poorly thought out and executed in my honest opinion. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2010 16:43 by rawr1.)
15-07-2010 16:43
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

Today is the first time I've watched for a long time and I'm disappointed with how contrived it has become. The presenters don't seem to have any interest in catering for what the texters want to see - all requests for twirls, booty shakes and bare feet have been refused so far today. What could have been a fresh & fun format has just turned into a shameless vehicle for Cellcast to pedal their products.

Two months have passed since BS Extra launched, how do you rate the show?
07-08-2010 12:37
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

The same thing happened with the night time BS Xtra, so I can't say I'm suprised!!
07-08-2010 13:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

me neither. its now just a plugging show

Piper Niven Superfan
07-08-2010 15:03
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I agree with these sentiments but unfortunately if they do give up on BSDxtra it would mean losing Toya from our screens forever!! I am sure I am not the only one who would be VERY DISAPPOINTED if that happened!! Unless we can persuade the lovely girl to go back on the phones!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
07-08-2010 15:35
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: BS Daytime Extra
I haven't seen this Show recently, but I always thought the best way to do the Show is to get the balance right.
i.e. for sure they want to promote their channels, website, pics etc., that's OK, but don't do it too much - but I guess they also need to respond to the texts they receive (the cleaner ones anyway!) otherwise people just won't bother in future. Also Toya needs to have a good chat with whoever's on with her so that we get to see the girl's personality.

I saw Chelsea on Daytime for the 1st time today - did she have a chat with Toya on BSXtra?
Chelsea has a lovely, sweet personality and by showing us viewers what a lovely sexy person she is, this might generate more Callers? Smile
07-08-2010 23:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV