babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average

BS Daytime Extra

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: BS Daytime Extra
(07-08-2010 23:09 )stueyboy Wrote:  Also Toya needs to have a good chat with whoever's on with her so that we get to see the girl's personality.

I saw Chelsea on Daytime for the 1st time today - did she have a chat with Toya on BSXtra?
Chelsea has a lovely, sweet personality and by showing us viewers what a lovely sexy person she is, this might generate more Callers? Smile
Yes, I would have thought that was a pretty good reason. This week I learnt that Hannah C supports Leeds and needs glasses Cool

It's a bit cheesily naff, but compared to most actual proper daytime telly, it's not that bad, and with equal standards of wanting to flog product all the time.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-08-2010 22:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(07-08-2010 23:09 )stueyboy Wrote:  I haven't seen this Show recently, but I always thought the best way to do the Show is to get the balance right.

Yup. You could compare the current balance to a large, well-fed rhino sitting on one side of a set of scales and Ronnie Corbett holding a wafer perched precariously on the other half. In short... the producers have hamstrung what is a good concept by ridiculously overselling their "additional services" and thus not giving the show any credible identity. Complete inconsistency of the format and the lack of time spent with two girls on screen, giving you a reason to send in texts/pics etc. is a major problem. When they have two girls on screen, it's not uncommon for one to barely say or do a thing while the "presenter" goes on and on telling you what is incredibly obvious from the size 60, bold type, ever present on-screen graphics. Toya and Jo seem like cool girls, but listening to them advertise on a loop *ad bloody infinitum* is like nails down a chalkboard. I know it's not really their fault... They have their orders and a producer in their ear, but Jebus H. Christo it gets old fast. I can only speak for myself, but when somebody oversells something to me it makes me vote with my feet - not my wallet.

Nevertheless, the potential in the format is very much there and I keep an eye on BSExtra when I'm about. As a rough guide, once every two or three weeks it's worth tuning in for - when they base the show on requests and a theme that actually has some interactivity built into it, rather than the "give us your money for some inane reason while we fuck about with post-it notes and a whiteboard" type crap that has somehow become the internally accepted standard :-P

There's still plenty of hope for the show ...if the people in charge stop treating the two girl sections as an afterthought and endorse the idea that since the majority of people are not morons, they actually require a half decent reason to spend their cash. Having 2 girls on screen all the way through 11am to 6pm, or at the very least consistently every half hour would help a lot in keeping a captive audience also.

Blood, Stone, Cellcast eh? Tongue
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2010 01:05 by rawr1.)
09-08-2010 00:59
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

The constant plugging is by far the worst thing about his show, followed by how little time the phone girls read out texts. It usually means by the time your mesage gets read, she will be on the phone and the presenter girl who reads it out will say "Why not call and ask her?"; "Because I don't want to spend too much money! That's why I sent a text!" - me, screaming at the TV. And when the girls are plugging, when the presenter girl (not blaming them, they only follow a script) says to a phone girl "Really?!? They only have to text your name and they'll get a photo of you? Straight to their phone?!". The mock surprise is so annoying.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
09-08-2010 22:03
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

BS EXTRA, BLOODY ADDS
Right when the girls whoever it is the ADDS just come in WTF Cop-on now, Very Annoying these adds areannoyed

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
09-12-2010 12:58
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

What are they looking at on this 'rate my pic' - what is the 'standard shot?'

are they just looking at erect cocks?
13-12-2010 15:49
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(13-12-2010 15:49 )rjack11 Wrote:  What are they looking at on this 'rate my pic' - what is the 'standard shot?'

No they're looking at the cameramen and producers........oh wait,sorry i misunderstood. Wink I never could tell the difference between Erect and Inert!!!

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
13-12-2010 17:02
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

(13-12-2010 15:49 )rjack11 Wrote:  What are they looking at on this 'rate my pic' - what is the 'standard shot?'

Yes, & they ought to re-name that segment, Rate My Prick.

Couldn't find Jo's thread (was sure she had one though?)
So here's a BSDaytime Xtra Clip for your viewing pleasure Smile

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
09-01-2011 11:25
MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

Biggest load of pony ever this channel. Just an excuse to have babes on after ten who won't get their tits out. Becky Roberts got very ratty the other night when people were pointing out that she should be topless.
13-01-2016 23:27
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ What are you on about? BS Daytime Extra finishes at 9. Have you got the wrong thread? Becky Roberts isn't even a Babestation performer Bounce
13-01-2016 23:36
MM32DD Offline
Big Boob Fan

(13-01-2016 23:36 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ What are you on about? BS Daytime Extra finishes at 9. Have you got the wrong thread? Becky Roberts isn't even a Babestation performer Bounce

Well, that's one way of looking at it.
14-01-2016 00:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV