Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average

BS Daytime Extra

rawr1 Offline
Que?

RE: BS Daytime Extra
(03-06-2010 22:59 )PillowPants Wrote:  
(03-06-2010 21:57 )rawr1 Wrote:  Variety is the spice my friend Tongue

eek Variety,you're talking about BSDaytime,on their website right now they're trying to palm off THREE year old Cherri pics as new content.
Variety would imply something different,instead of variety,retread would be more apt.
But don't worry as soon as Cellcast can work out a way of getting the girls to lie down on their fronts and hide their legs off camera whilst reading the texts,be assured they will.

Ha! Don't tempt fate Tongue I have very little faith in Cellcast also...their track record of treating customers like idiots and ballsing up good ideas speaks for itself.

Still, I'm interested to see where this format goes and with a lot of new competitor channels verging on the horizon ...maybe the old guard will pull their thumbs out of their arses and make an effort, who knows Cool
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2010 00:18 by rawr1.)
04-06-2010 00:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Glad they not done for the 5:30-11 show as thats the time im most likely to ring so im not bothered now lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-06-2010 05:59
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

(03-06-2010 18:00 )rawr1 Wrote:  Any plans for a fixed webstream of BS Extra Daytime?

I saw the stream here irregularly switch between BS and the new show - which kinda took away the desire to watch the stream and since the text box was obscured, didn't really inspire me to text/call in Smile

Good call on bringing back an old school type BS/Lad's Lounge style show though - don't push the subsidiary services too hard, make it fun to watch by doing those requests and I think it will catch on. Good luck with it Wink

Agree fully with all you say!

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
04-06-2010 10:50
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Last night I posed the question as to who the other presenter girl on BSDxtra would be and now that we know that it is Geri I have another question: Do you think they allow Toya to go the other way and do the odd night show? I hope so!!

BTW will Geri still be doing night show presenting? (Not that they need it!!).

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
04-06-2010 11:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think geri will do both day and night presenting

Piper Niven Superfan
04-06-2010 11:45
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

I think Geri will definitely do BS Daytime Extra, as she is quite the natural when it comes to presenting, I'm sure she will be perfect for this show. Also she doesn't do much night time presenting because there isn't much need for it, as they don't have Babestation Extra anymore on nights, she's just the voice over girl now, although sadly they have another voice over girl now in the form of Cleo.

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2010 12:10 by Josh187.)
04-06-2010 12:09
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

So geri on so whats the betting in a few weeks toya will get pushed out again

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-06-2010 12:21
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

The only thing I'd change is to have Toya & Geri on the phones every now and then, even if its just for half-an-hour. Amber & co are more than good enough at presenting to hold the fort on BSD Xtra while Toya / Geri are on the phone and it would add a bit more variety to the show.
04-06-2010 12:40
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(04-06-2010 12:21 )HannahsPet Wrote:  So geri on so whats the betting in a few weeks toya will get pushed out again

Give it until the end of the summer and either Toya or the show itself will go (perhaps both).

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
04-06-2010 12:45
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

I suspect that Babestation just want some genuine presenters for the show, and as Toya and Geri are good at presenting and they are used to doing it, they seem perfect for the role. Either that or Babestation are restricting them from the phones, for some reason, who knows with Babestation these days. I'm sure there's many people who want Toya and Geri on the phones, whether it be a night show or a day show.

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2010 12:59 by Josh187.)
04-06-2010 12:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV