babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average

BS Daytime Extra

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: BS Daytime Extra
I think the producers missed a trick today!! When they had only Anderson on the phones after 1600hrs they should have allowed Toya to make a brief comeback on the phones instead of giving us the Chat on two channels!! I don't know whether she would have been up for it but I am sure her fans would have LOVED IT - the first time on the phones in five months!!

Then again they have never given us what we want!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
27-06-2010 19:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2010 19:38 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I think the producers missed a trick today!! When they had only Anderson on the phones after 1600hrs they should have allowed Toya to make a brief comeback on the phones instead of giving us the Chat on two channels!! I don't know whether she would have been up for it but I am sure her fans would have LOVED IT - the first time on the phones in five months!!

Then again they have never given us what we want!!

Im guessing this has happened a few times before which means she doesnt want to go on the beds or else she would have been on there by now

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-06-2010 19:54
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

BS Daytime Extra borders on the tortuous - truely dreadful TV.

Endless, endless repeats on what numbers to call, etc.

I know BS is not making much money - but is this the best they can come up with? How many new viewers stumble on these channels and have to be told have to "get involved"?

The problem is more fundamental - pics at £3 a pop, etc. are simply a rip-off and most people know it nowadays.

Even with Toya, it's unbearable.
27-06-2010 23:42
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(27-06-2010 23:42 )MeTarzan Wrote:  BS Daytime Extra borders on the tortuous - truely dreadful TV.

Endless, endless repeats on what numbers to call, etc.

I know BS is not making much money - but is this the best they can come up with? How many new viewers stumble on these channels and have to be told have to "get involved"?

The problem is more fundamental - pics at £3 a pop, etc. are simply a rip-off and most people know it nowadays.

Even with Toya, it's unbearable.

What?! You mean you didn't enjoy today's interactive theme "Tell us your height"? Compelling stuff! Big Laugh

It's a shame it's so bloody tedious though - I have no idea how it is possible to take the simple, good idea of viewers interacting with two hot girls on TV and make it so uninspiring. The producer's really need to give the viewers an incentive to get involved rather than pay a presenter to talk on a loop. Actually having BSXtra on all day 'til 6 with two girls would be a start, half the time it's just a solo girl on a phone which doesn't help with keeping an audience... which is of course essential if you want people to spend money Tongue
28-06-2010 01:59
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(28-06-2010 01:59 )rawr1 Wrote:  What?! You mean you didn't enjoy today's interactive theme "Tell us your height"? Compelling stuff! Big Laugh

It's a shame it's so bloody tedious though - I have no idea how it is possible to take the simple, good idea of viewers interacting with two hot girls on TV and make it so uninspiring. The producer's really need to give the viewers an incentive to get involved rather than pay a presenter to talk on a loop. Actually having BSXtra on all day 'til 6 with two girls would be a start, half the time it's just a solo girl on a phone which doesn't help with keeping an audience... which is of course essential if you want people to spend money Tongue

Agreed.

They need to get professional if they're going to make this format work - a whiteboard and a silly question doesn't cut it anymore.

They should have longer interviews with the girls with a view to getting potential callers interested in finding out more (and calling them). None of the girls doing the interviews are experienced enough to "wing it" on the mic (Toya, Geri and Bambi included) - it quickly becomes painful to watch.

Stop pushing the £3 pics (people know they're a rip off) and start promoting their websites (which are pretty basic and could do so much more).

Provide a format where viewers can actually win something - rather than cheap and nasty segments purely designed to get viewers to spend more money - there's a recession on and people aren't that gullible anymore.

The producers don't seem to have moved on at all over the past 2 years and seem to think their audience hasn't either...
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2010 06:33 by MeTarzan.)
28-06-2010 06:32
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

Definite step up today, bloody horny
07-07-2010 14:38
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(07-07-2010 14:38 )rjack11 Wrote:  Definite step up today, bloody horny

Maybe I'm missing something ...I'm genuinely curious, how was today an improvement? The shows seem to be getting less interactive if anything. There was, at a guess, 45 mins time spent reading texts all day and the rest of time was spent with a solo girl on a phone doing sweet fa with Toya occasionally doing the "call the girl's now" voiceover.
The "do you prefer choice a or choice b" interviews are hardly gripping and generate diddly squat revenue, so I have no idea why they think it's a better use of time than say ...getting people to text vote in for the girls to play Twister, like they did one day last week Tongue

On the upside, it was nice to see Chardonnay back, she's looking great Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2010 18:07 by rawr1.)
07-07-2010 17:57
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Excuse me for being stupid but who is Chardonnay?

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
07-07-2010 18:50
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(07-07-2010 18:50 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Excuse me for being stupid but who is Chardonnay?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=22092
07-07-2010 18:56
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

(07-07-2010 18:50 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Excuse me for being stupid but who is Chardonnay?

She's 'new' to BS Daytime. Think they said she's 24 and from Yeovil. Had her on for a short chat & short amount of time on the phones. Blink and you would have missed her, i almost did Big Grin You'll be seeing her again (if you didn't today)
07-07-2010 18:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV