Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average

BS Daytime Extra

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: BS Daytime Extra
(07-07-2010 18:57 )Quetzalcoatl Wrote:  
(07-07-2010 18:50 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Excuse me for being stupid but who is Chardonnay?

She's 'new' to BS Daytime. Think they said she's 24 and from Yeovil. Had her on for a short chat & short amount of time on the phones. Blink and you would have missed her, i almost did Big Grin You'll be seeing her again (if you didn't today)

That's my point - I DID miss her!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
07-07-2010 19:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

you will proberly like her ally used to do the night shows about 3-4 yrears ago looks a bit like danica i think

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-07-2010 19:09
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

(07-07-2010 17:57 )rawr1 Wrote:  
(07-07-2010 14:38 )rjack11 Wrote:  Definite step up today, bloody horny

Maybe I'm missing something ...I'm genuinely curious, how was today an improvement? The shows seem to be getting less interactive if anything. There was, at a guess, 45 mins time spent reading texts all day and the rest of time was spent with a solo girl on a phone doing sweet fa with Toya occasionally doing the "call the girl's now" voiceover.
The "do you prefer choice a or choice b" interviews are hardly gripping and generate diddly squat revenue, so I have no idea why they think it's a better use of time than say ...getting people to text vote in for the girls to play Twister, like they did one day last week Tongue

On the upside, it was nice to see Chardonnay back, she's looking great Big Grin

My timing wasn't great, the post 10:55 section was excellent. Unfortunately they didn't keep it up bladewave
07-07-2010 22:58
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(07-07-2010 22:58 )rjack11 Wrote:  My timing wasn't great, the post 10:55 section was excellent. Unfortunately they didn't keep it up bladewave

Ahh yep, I can see what you were thinking now. I thought they were making an effort for a while there too then it nosedived pretty sharpish Tongue

Ah well there's always a tomorrow Big Grin
07-07-2010 23:45
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

BS Daytime Extra should be renamed Truly Awful Television (or just "tat" for short).

I can't believe it generates any additional income for the channel (unless some novice stumbled on it and could figure out what to do).

What amazes me is the total lack of imagination from the people producing it - the odd silly game, meaningless "opinion polls" where you get your name put on a Whiteboard (that's out of shot most of the time) and endless, endless, endless repeats on how to call or text.

I'm sorry to say, Toya isn't much good either - she quite pretty, but doesn't really have the skills or personality to pull it off.

Pointless, unprofitable rubbish all around, I'm afraid.bladewave
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2010 06:02 by MeTarzan.)
08-07-2010 06:01
ads25490 Offline
Junior Poster

hi is there anyone out there who has been watching Extra today, if so did anyone manage to get amber and hannah writing there names in there barefeet, also hannah and Sarah are suppoesd to be eating malteassers with there toes.
please tell me someone got it .

Cheers Aaron

I LOVE ELLA JOLIE SO MUCH
14-07-2010 17:08
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

watching extra and yes i did have a look at the channel that cannot be named where they had most of the girls they got rid off and have to say this if that channel can get so many newbies then why the hell can cellcast not get any new girls i must have seen about 20 new girls most of which would have been perfect fro them where is there youth policy bringingin new girls and training them up or are they like liveropool only wanting big name stars who will leave you when times get hard .

tell you this afternoon with that set the girls and the poor pic quality all you needed to do was put party people on the logo instead of the cock n balls symbol laughlaughlaugh and it could have been year 18 months ago on 910 those were good days

That said Amber and tammy were the only reasons whyt i watched more of BSD today oh and the fact i only had streaming laughlaugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2010 18:49 by HannahsPet.)
14-07-2010 18:43
rawr1 Offline
Que?

I capped the show today when I saw they were doing "challenges" and kept one eye on it in case anything worth texting in occured Big Grin They were doing 50/50 time spent on texts and phone this morning - worked quite well, easy to know when to tune in and text, or when to turn over. Shame that after ~16:00 when Sarah Matty came on they didn't have two girls reading texts until ~17:45 - 15 mins before the show ended, when they randomly blew up a balloon and ended the show with a final flurry of advertising. All while Hannah C's mic wasn't working and was spitting out 50Hz instead (unnoticed) Tongue Some consistency of the format would be nice - I don't think it's too much to expect 50/50 (2 girls text requests / solo girl on phone) if you want to actually keep an audience.

They never did the Malteser thing aaron.. after all that encouraging people to text in their ideas, I think they did only one that was an actual suggestion from a viewer and that was because Hannah C didn't want to eat a donut haha (food challenges prob not the best idea for future reference). The idea of making requests and challenges a part of the show is a good one, but again I'm not really sure how they expect to keep a captive audience with such a small fraction of the show actually spent with a presenter on screen with another girl and that's including all the advertising speak.

p.s. I'll see if I can rip a clip of the foot writing for ya by the end of today, shouldn't be hard to find Wink
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2010 19:16 by rawr1.)
14-07-2010 19:06
ads25490 Offline
Junior Poster

Cheers Rawr1, nice one i look foward to it Smile

do you always film Bs Daytime Extra, if so do you have any other feet clips lingering in the archives Smile

cheers
Aaron

I LOVE ELLA JOLIE SO MUCH
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2010 19:33 by ads25490.)
14-07-2010 19:29
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(14-07-2010 19:29 )ads25490 Wrote:  Cheers Rawr1, nice one i look foward to it Smile

do you always film Bs Daytime Extra, if so do you have any other feet clips lingering in the archives Smile

cheers
Aaron

No probs matey. I'm always capping something - from the 900 chans to Sky Arts. Whether I cap BSXtra varies... depends on what else is on, whether I am around and if it's just 7 hours of advertising like some days. In short, sometimes Big Grin I'll have a look for other stuff for ya.

Here's the foot writing scene for anyone that's interested ...Amber is a regular Pink Panther laugh
14-07-2010 20:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV