Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Changes ahead - new code for babe channels

MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Changes ahead - new code for babe channels
So, given that Ofcom people almost certainly do snoop on this forum here's one for you. Personally, I watch these channels for nothing other than sexual arousal purposes.

I don't watch them to have a good laugh, catch up on current affairs, to see what the weather's doing or to see how Frank Lampard's playing at the moment. I watch them to have a good wank.

And, seeing as most viewers of the channels, watch for exactly the same reason as I do, now go ahead and try to ban them. Stop the pathetic pussyfooting around with ludicrous statements such as "oohh we don't think they're for sexual arousal purposes" and go fight the legal battle. A legal battle that you know you will undoubtedly lose.

They really are a total bunch of mugs. It's frightening these people find themselves in a position to impose rules and regulations on others.
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2010 23:03 by MARCCE.)
16-06-2010 20:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

It is sad, isn't it? A girl half naked or fully nude writhing on a bed and looking at us, ISN'T meant to cause arousal????

Umm, OK.

There are MUCH worse things to see on TV than a beautiful naked woman.
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2010 22:34 by mrmann.)
16-06-2010 22:34
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(16-06-2010 20:38 )MARCCE Wrote:  So, given that Ofcom people almost certainly do snoop on this forum here's one for you....

I doubt Ofcom are proactive enough to monitor an internet forum.

If they did consider snooping, then they would have to set up a focus group featuring a cross section of ages, religions and genders.

Then a 12 month consultation, followed by a 12 month consultation to review the 12 month consultation, followed by a 12 month period to review the results of the 12 month consultation.

However the results of the consultations would conclude that since "Industry rivals" make the majority of complaints then snooping for info on a forum isn't necessary.
16-06-2010 22:38