* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

I would love Alexa Heart to do nights

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: I would love Alexa Heart to do nights
From what I can recall, her night shows were less than spectacular but if it was something Alexa wants to do, I'd definitely give it a watch as I think she's an absolute stunner.

Now that Fernanda and Sammie have done nightshows, and Kelly Bell is supposedly looking to do it in the right setting, I think the Pad babe we need to be angling for a nightshow from is Gemma Hiles! She has the filthy look and all the right moves to suggest she'd be a knockout on the night shows.
19-12-2010 23:41
Find all posts by this user
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

[quote='Scotsman' pid='700053' dateline='1292802101']
From what I can recall, her night shows were less than spectacular but if it was something Alexa wants to do, I'd definitely give it a watch as I think she's an absolute stunner.

i agree completely her night shows were very static on bang and elite but she is defo one of the sexiest babes around and worth a watch regardlessBig Grin
19-12-2010 23:44
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

She ought to do nights even on rare occasions is my answer to it all. Alexa on the other hand would need to retain her callers so her position is cemented. Needs to have a tad more warmth in her performances and the passport is there for her doing night shows.Big Grin
20-12-2010 02:53
mrichie10 Away
Banned

which she would have no problem doing if she does do nites judging by the vote viewers would love to see it, as far as less than spectacular that would be fine cause thats the same as Donna dukes & lilly roma shows produce
20-12-2010 04:39
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(19-12-2010 23:41 )Scotsman Wrote:  From what I can recall, her night shows were less than spectacular but if it was something Alexa wants to do, I'd definitely give it a watch as I think she's an absolute stunner.

Now that Fernanda and Sammie have done nightshows, and Kelly Bell is supposedly looking to do it in the right setting, I think the Pad babe we need to be angling for a nightshow from is Gemma Hiles! She has the filthy look and all the right moves to suggest she'd be a knockout on the night shows.

Talking about Gemma Hiles, A show i would love to see is Emma Spellar niteshow only Emma could spark another OTT reaction hpyed show like Sammie Pennington did no one else and if she delievers like Sammie did than that niteshow if she did do it would be show of the week!
20-12-2010 04:45
mrichie10 Away
Banned

RE: i would love alexa heart to do nights
(19-12-2010 20:20 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(19-12-2010 03:03 )mrichie10 Wrote:  The point was understood but i am now confused as to whats the forum about if u can not be honest about your opinion whether it's negative or posistive, everyone on the forum has a different opinion some agreed some disagreed that to me is what makes this forum what it is if it was all posistives i think it would be pretty boring maybe it's me Important

My point wasn't that there shouldn't be negative comments, on the contrary I welcome as much debate and diverse opinions as possible, as it makes the forum much more interesting. I was referring to the annoying practise of girls coming on here and ignoring page after page of positive comments to argue with the one member who dared to criticise her.

And to clarify, I absolutely love watching Alexa on days, I just wouldn't complain if she could do nights in conjunction with her day shows (on the condition it was her choice and she was comfortable doing it)

The annoying practise of girls coming on the forum choosing to ignore page after page of posititive comments and concentrate on negative ones, that within itself is not an issue for you or i, cause we both agree that a diverse of opinions negative or posistive are important and what makes this forum interesting. Me myself personally my opinion is my opinion and whether anyone chooses to debate on that my opinion is not going to change because i am always honest about my opinion whether it's felt justified or not!
20-12-2010 05:02
Azzrail360 Offline
Banned

(06-06-2010 14:20 )tsurugi Wrote:  It would make a welcome change from Alex Adams and Dionne being on every bloody night.

Finally, someone said it.

Guess who! Any of my links go down dm me and I'll sort. Always on the lookout for Hannah Mac stuff.
22-12-2010 00:23
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(22-12-2010 00:23 )Azrail360 Wrote:  
(06-06-2010 14:20 )tsurugi Wrote:  It would make a welcome change from Alex Adams and Dionne being on every bloody night.

Well I happen to love Dionne when she come on so I have no complaints is Dionne is pulling overtime and doing nights every night. Though i would like to see Alexa and Emma Spellar. The latter would blow my cock off if Emma ever came on to do nights

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
22-12-2010 02:43
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(22-12-2010 00:23 )Azrail360 Wrote:  

yeah i did Smile they both boring not fussed about every nite, aslong as they did something bladewave
23-12-2010 00:01
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

You wouldn't want her back on nights.She was a dull as ditchwater..Much more suited to the days shows in fact her outfits are skimpier!!

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
23-12-2010 23:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV