cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Playhouse - New Interactive Webshow

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Playhouse - New Interactive Webshow
Well, if I'm going to be honest about this, then I have to admit that this is the worst quality production I have ever had the miss fortune to try and watch.

If I were BangMedia I wouldn't be seen dead associating my name with a production this crap. Tonight's show looks like it was conceived and filmed by two drunks from the local pub. And I'm probably being disrespectful of the local drunks, because they probably could have put on a better production.

How the hell they ever think this is going to work, just beggars belief. If I were you Vanessa, I would disassociate myself from these bunch of amateurs before they damage your reputation beyond repair.

To say it was dismal, is putting it way too mildly. But I can't exactly say what I'd like to call it.
18-06-2010 01:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ I still like the concept of this show, but they really need to get the camera work and picture quality sorted out before they do another one, as tonight's show was a complete farce.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2010 01:33 by Chilly.)
18-06-2010 01:32
reactionz Offline
Junior Poster

aceman's criticisms are well justified. Particularly when you said the show looks like it was conceived by a couple of drunks. Many times after a few too many Stella's I have whipped out my mobile and pointed it in the general direction of some hot ladies convinced I am Spielberg and the results looked WAY better than this show but I also agree with Chilly too. I like the concept of the show as well. It's nice to see someone try something a little bit different and it's a terrible shame that it has been executed so poorly. I really hope the situation can be rectified and we can forget this sorry beginning.
18-06-2010 03:58
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(18-06-2010 01:23 )aceman65 Wrote:  Tonight's show looks like it was conceived and filmed by two drunks from the local pub. And I'm probably being disrespectful of the local drunks, because they probably could have put on a better production.

How the hell they ever think this is going to work, just beggars belief. If I were you Vanessa, I would disassociate myself from these bunch of amateurs

I thought it was supposed to be like that. Isn't the idea of this show to have something a bit different, something with a more amateur feel about it?
18-06-2010 08:19
reactionz Offline
Junior Poster

I guess it's 100% fail tonight then? Would be nice if the producers could give us a quick update.
18-06-2010 21:39
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

Why even bother now? I've lost all interest. The great new interactive channel fails from day one, while the Bang Babes website and webstreams reach a new low in quality. BS Extreme was/is shite, but at least it managed to broadcast! Bang Media might as well be holding the door open for Bluebird as they enter the arena!

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

(This post was last modified: 18-06-2010 21:50 by Shady.)
18-06-2010 21:49
reactionz Offline
Junior Poster

Well said Shady. And have some rep for ya Father Ted avatar while I'm here.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2010 21:57 by reactionz.)
18-06-2010 21:56
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(18-06-2010 03:58 )reactionz Wrote:  aceman's criticisms are well justified. Particularly when you said the show looks like it was conceived by a couple of drunks. Many times after a few too many Stella's I have whipped out my mobile and pointed it in the general direction of some hot ladies convinced I am Spielberg and the results looked WAY better than this show but I also agree with Chilly too. I like the concept of the show as well. It's nice to see someone try something a little bit different and it's a terrible shame that it has been executed so poorly. I really hope the situation can be rectified and we can forget this sorry beginning.

I have no objection to the concept of the show. I think it's a good idea. It kind of reminds me of the old sky channel "House Of Fun" where they made a mock up of a house, with living room, bedroom, and bathroom.

But if it's going to work, then they should have had the right equipment in place to deliver the quality. Not just cobble something together that breaks down every few minutes.

With a bit more thought and effort, this could have been a raring success. Instead they succeeded in looking like a bunch of amateurs.
18-06-2010 22:01
babefan29 Offline
Senior Poster

did it work last night or have their given up?
20-06-2010 09:04
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

This project may recover from it's bad start, in which case the problems will have been just teething troubles.
20-06-2010 09:56

gemma hiles