babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Evelynn - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat and Discussion

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Evelynn - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat and Discussion
(02-01-2011 20:49 )gazfc Wrote:  Evelynn is so pretty she needs to do a night, bet she'd be filthy

Question for everyone, does anyone else think that Evelynn is the best looking girl we've ever had in the history of the channels??

Its a tight call. I think Danica is just about more naturally prettier but after that I cant think of anyone else.This is the next girl we want to see on nights there will be a stampede when that event happens.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
03-01-2011 11:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

(03-01-2011 07:15 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(02-01-2011 22:47 )ares127901 Wrote:  i really love Evelynn, and she is within my list of all time favourite girls. She always looks so sexy and has such a sexy body also!!!! The only small thing i dont like with her and all the girls that do is the use of that stupid tape that covers their nipples!!!!!!!!!!! It is really off putting to be honest

Where have you been for the last few weeks? The nipple covers, or "tit tape" as some refer to them, have been ditched as a result of the new clothing rules brought in by Ofcom. Happily, these rules haven't stopped the girls from looking sexy and gorgeous, as shown by Evelynn this morning. I love the black boots, Rachel on Elite is wearing a pair too Smile I'm having to switch between one and the other to cap them both.

I haven't been able to watch the day show because my parents are at home during the christmas break so i cant exactly flick over onto the pad whilst they are sitting next to me on the sofa lol. And i left my laptop at uni so im replying to you now discreetly via the home PC which is in the dining room lol. I will go back to uni anyway in lancashire next sunday so i will be able to watch the daytime show on the streams on my laptop in my flat room. But thanks to all the cappers for keeping me up to date!!!!! I apologise if the tit tapes have gone, i just havent seen a day show for about two weeks properly now, i have only been watching night shows (not that i'm complaining) for the past two weeksSmile

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
03-01-2011 21:38
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

How good does Evelynn look right now in that blue dress? Absolutely sensational eek
And to think, there are many people on the forum who think the daytime shows aren't worth watching any more. Well, it's most definitely their loss Wink

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
04-01-2011 14:56
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

She looks good, very good infact.
04-01-2011 15:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

looks like she read my last post about barefoot... and is doing on purpose to wear boots.... Sad

Please Evelyn !!! some more barefoot action before the end of the day would be very appreciated Smile
04-01-2011 17:57
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

Im a married man so i cant say too much here but you know that list we're allowed to make of 10 people you can have one night with, no strings attached, well Evelynns name would be written on that list 10 times Big Grin

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
04-01-2011 18:01
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

does anyone knows when she will be back on screen? Smile
04-01-2011 21:52
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

Loving the blue dress Evelynn wore today very sexy indeed.Heart
04-01-2011 21:53
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

the Beautiful Evelynn is back again today, looking amazing in that little white dress and boots Big Grin
06-01-2011 12:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

she is the best also dressed.... I guess the outfit we saw from her before will never happen again. And i think also the boots now will stay for long. To be honest is tne first thing i would take her off... Smile

without boots would be much better..... Smile Wink
06-01-2011 17:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV