cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!
Its is quite annoying seeing what use to be a top channel about a year ago just go so shite . Its the same old every night Dionne, Lori,Alex and Jemma Ect.

Now by all means no this respect to these girls but for me they have been around a hell of a long time and can get quite boring to watch every night. I know some might say don't watch then witch is a fair point.

In my eyes they had one good night girl in ANNIE but now she has fucked of to bluebird.

Will give you credit and say the 18&keen girls were awesome but that ain't good enough i think you really need to sign some new night girls. N with that i don't mean signing girls up from other shows lets see some new girls we ain't seen b4 like the Boudoir seem to do on the day shows and they have done awesome the likes of Alaska, Roxy, Layla and sophie.

The Days shows are ten times better than the nights

Just my thoughts would love to know what every one else thinks of the situation.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2010 15:35 by Trickster.)
13-06-2010 15:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cainan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: TIME FOR SOME NEW DECENT GIRLS SIGNED UP!!!!
Quote:In my eyes they had one good night girl in ANNIE but now she has fucked of to bluebird.

Annie was the best in recent weeks. Dionne is a great night girl...but imo, the only that really stands out anymore. I honestly see Annie's move to BBird as a bad one, for reasons i wont go into...

18+Keen is also good but i agree with the need to sign more girls up.
13-06-2010 15:42
irishtender Offline
Banned

couldn't agree more mate, bangbabes used to be the best now it's gone stale and stagnant. They are badly in need of new talent, natasha louissa is starting there on monday nite as a bit of a trial i think, we need more stunners like her starting so that there is at least a mix between new and old performers Tongue
13-06-2010 15:47
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Bang Babes used to be brilliant - back in days when they had a decent roster of girls and where the 2-4-1's stole the show and Bang Babes consistently delivered night after night establishing itself as the best Babe Channel of the time.

Remember the Lolly and Candy bathtub shows? Remember the 3 and 4 girl orgies?

Those were some of Bang Babes best moments.

(This post was last modified: 13-06-2010 16:30 by Josh187.)
13-06-2010 15:56
cainan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Time for some new decent girls signed up!!!
Lolly was awesome in Bang Babes. I used to love her 2-4-1's.
13-06-2010 15:58
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

new faces are definitely needed at BB. they can't keep relying on the popular girls to carry the load and produce the goods all the time- and it's not ike there aren't some girls that could probably be persuaded to jump ship (rosie and jessica at BS spring to mind); although those particular names would increase the stigma that BB is now just BS lite. the weirdest thing about BB though is that they have possibly the best daytime line up of all the channels- just a shame the likes of emma, gemma, hannah mac etc can't be convinced to gives nights a try

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
13-06-2010 15:58
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

My point as well is they dont have to pinched girls from other channels lets see some totally new girls we ain't seen b4 signed up. That way they wouldnt have to offer the girls mega money as well
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2010 16:00 by Trickster.)
13-06-2010 15:59
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(13-06-2010 15:59 )Trickster Wrote:  My point as well is they dont have to pinched girls from other channels lets see some totally new girls we ain't seen b4 signed up. That way they wouldnt have to offer the girls mega money as well

the thing is no channel would consider doing that- there would be no guarantee the new girls would be any good at doing the job- working awkward hours, maintaining phone calls, and tolerating the occasional weirdo. that's probably why we tend to see the same faces

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2010 16:19 by Robot Devil.)
13-06-2010 16:16
Bennyd63 Offline
18andkeen

Annie is not leaving Bang Babes. She is perfectly happy at Bang Babes and will be staying and will continue to entertain you all on the night show. Don't worry about the new faces guys I am sure you will see some fresh new beautiful girls very soon.Big Grin

Funny how Bluebird assume they have signed everyone and continue to lie about girls they have signed. Rolleyes Lets see who they really have when they finally launch (when it actually happenslaugh).
13-06-2010 16:21
amandasnumerounofan Offline
Massive Amanda Fan

In fairness, Jemma only does 1 or 2 shows a week but I do agree that it has gone downhill, which is why I think that when Bluebird launches next month Bangbabes won't survive and that is why girls have moved to Bluebird.

Amanda is the Goddess of the babechannels.
13-06-2010 16:23

gemma hiles