babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

The Chat - Call Cost Promotions

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

The Chat - Call Cost Promotions
Cut Price Calls on 18th and 23nd June to co-incide with the second and third England group games.

Details announced on Thursday.
15-06-2010 23:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

RE: Cut Price Calls on 18th and 23nd June
hmm, i'll put those dates in my diary ............laughlaugh

...........Cool

16-06-2010 10:12
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

i understand why their doing it, but the people who were gonna ring when england are playing will be the only one's who benefit cus surely most english fans will watch the footie no matter what or the fact its friday night as well, can't see it bringing any new callers in or regular callers, football wins everytime england in the world cup.
16-06-2010 16:11
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(16-06-2010 16:11 )pitbullpar Wrote:  i understand why their doing it, but the people who were gonna ring when england are playing will be the only one's who benefit cus surely most english fans will watch the footie no matter what or the fact its friday night as well, can't see it bringing any new callers in or regular callers, football wins everytime england in the world cup.

The number of potential callers during the England games will be reduced, so I assume the objective of the offer is to get non-footie fans to call the Chat rather than another daytime channel - as opposed to trying to get the footie fans to choose the Chat over the football.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
16-06-2010 16:22
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

It will be all day on those two days not just when England is playing. It seems that the new producer at BS Day Xtra has finally realised that The Chat and his show attract two different audiences and therefore are not in direct competition. Bamb,i I understand wants to do something to reward the loyal viewers who have stuck with the show despite the fact it has been under threat several times simply because some of Cellcast bosses saw it as directly affecting BS Day and PP income streams.
16-06-2010 18:54
madhatter13 Offline
Banned

so wot will the price of a telephone call be and will it be from a BT line only as most use the moblies, and will it include the short code as not all networks can use it. Will TxTs be half price along will chat backs and pix mess too or is that too much to ask for. It would be a nice way of saying cheers for sticking with the chat me finksWink
(16-06-2010 18:54 )mikedafc Wrote:  It will be all day on those two days not just when England is playing. It seems that the new producer at BS Day Xtra has finally realised that The Chat and his show attract two different audiences and therefore are not in direct competition. Bamb,i I understand wants to do something to reward the loyal viewers who have stuck with the show despite the fact it has been under threat several times simply because some of Cellcast bosses saw it as directly affecting BS Day and PP income streams.
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2010 22:03 by madhatter13.)
16-06-2010 22:01
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Don't have specific details as yet from Bambi, she will probably reveal them when she is on the show tomorrow.

The BS Day Xtra was a one off appearance basically because they needed cover and Bambi wanted to have a look at what BS Day Xtra was actually doing in comparsion to The Chat.

The fact that the bosses have agreed to this in my mind represents a sea change at Cellcast towards the show brought about by the new found respect between the shows.

(16-06-2010 22:01 )madhatter13 Wrote:   so wot will the price of a telephone call be and will it be from a BT line only as most use the moblies, and will it include the short code as not all networks can use it. Will TxTs be half price along will chat backs and pix mess too or is that too much to ask for. It would be a nice way of saying cheers for sticking with the chat me finksWink
(16-06-2010 18:54 )mikedafc Wrote:  It will be all day on those two days not just when England is playing. It seems that the new producer at BS Day Xtra has finally realised that The Chat and his show attract two different audiences and therefore are not in direct competition. Bamb,i I understand wants to do something to reward the loyal viewers who have stuck with the show despite the fact it has been under threat several times simply because some of Cellcast bosses saw it as directly affecting BS Day and PP income streams.
17-06-2010 00:15
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like this won't be able to happen tomorrow(Friday) but Bambi hopes that this will be able to be set up for Wednesday!!
17-06-2010 20:31
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Apparantly Tomorrow(Friday) calls from landline to a special number will be £1 per minute rather than £1.50!!
22-07-2010 14:40
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(22-07-2010 14:40 )mikedafc Wrote:  Apparantly Tomorrow(Friday) calls from landline to a special number will be £1 per minute rather than £1.50!!

A Third off the cost !, well I don't think that was bad an a reward for those of us who have been here since the beginning.Big GrinBig Grin.
24-07-2010 17:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV