Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average

Ofcom stoops to a new low.

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Ofcom stoops to a new low.
yet again ofcom are acting like total *****. they get a complaint saying the babes arent wearing undies and close ups shots of genitalia and masturbation. so they look at the footage and speak to asian babes and even though ofcom find out that the babes had flesh coloured g-strings on and no close ups and no masturbation they still find asian babes guilty!!!!!!!

hope the goverment get rid of ofcom when they start their cuts

Piper Niven Superfan
21-06-2010 17:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

so they where waring knickers,no masturbation,and no extreme close ups?
so the power of suggestion found them in breach, derren brown would be proud.
so they managed to get done for something that was not in the original complaint.
well done ofcon for watching are backs for us Bounce

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
21-06-2010 17:38
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I don't get it. Who the hell is complaining to them???? Why are they watching these channels in the first place??? Is it another case of a rival channel making a fake complaint??? These shows ARE after the watershed, which was put there for a reason. I just don't think these complaints are real, and even if they were, who cares? How could Offcom fine a channel when they aren't even breaking the code??? None of this makes any sense at all! I even saw a couple of vagina shots in some recent shows, and guess what, no complaints!!! That's because the people want to see this. I don't watch the asian channel, but from when I've switched past it, it always looks very tame to me.

When will this madness end? Offcom is clearly abusing their power, and I don't know how they can get away with it.
21-06-2010 17:45
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I'm not sure how relevant this is - in that Ofcom have already admitted underwear was being worn - and I'm sure the forum member won't mind me posting this after such a long time, but about 6 months ago I recieved a PM from someone who stated they didn't want to post it in the main section, but wanted to ask me if I'd watched Asian Babes (the previous night). I hadn't. He went on to say that from about 2am - 4am one of the girls was knickerless - making no attempt to cover up. I asked if he could be mistaken as I'd been caught out too by the flesh coloured g-string. He insisted he wasn't mistaken because of the reaction of the other girls who kept looking at her and giggling.

Could be totaly unrelated, but I thought it worth a mention.
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2010 18:15 by StanTheMan.)
21-06-2010 18:14
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I noticed in the bulletin, that Partyland (1st May) was found not to be in breach.
It must have been a better show than usual if a complaint was made. Smile
21-06-2010 18:17
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Couldn't the wearing of flesh coloured underwear be compared to actressess in main stream TV/Films wearing body stockings or 'pasties' for example to cover thier nipples. I cannot see the difference.

Do Ofcom investigate the motive/background of the person behind a complaint or just take it at face value ?

I wonder if the Freedom of Information Act (A request exposed the MP's Expenses Scandal * ) could be used agaist Ofcom to see if the complainants are ordinary members of the public,professional complainants with a vested interest (say a member of an organisation) or a competitor.

I appreciate that some things may need to be confidential but if all the complaints are being made by the same 'type' of person (vested interest,professional complainer,competitor etc) but no ordinary member of the Public how is that protecting the Public Morals ?

* The journalists who made the original request deserve much more credit. imo
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2010 18:41 by mrwotzup.)
21-06-2010 18:31
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

one thing they keep mentioning in there report, is the word labia, on half the "girls" i would not of thought that possible,unless its a code word for dick.
especially when they talk about the positions the "girls" get in to.
like most i normally just flick through the channels and bump into this one.
and the positions they describe from what i have seen of it is the ladyboy ones they are talking about,due to them only taking it up the arse.

it just shows how much notice they take when they can,t tell a girl from a boy lol

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2010 19:11 by dazaman.)
21-06-2010 18:44
Deb x Away
Master Poster

How could the complainer possibly have seen 'anal and labial detail' if the knickers were flesh-coloured? eek Clearly wishful thinking... and an unsubstantiated complaint.

Channels may as well tell the presenters not to wear knickers at all, if they're gonna get fined anyway.
21-06-2010 19:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-06-2010 19:06 )Deb x Wrote:  How could the complainer possibly have seen 'anal and labial detail' if the knickers were flesh-coloured? eek Clearly wishful thinking... and an unsubstantiated complaint.

Channels may as well tell the presenters not to wear knickers at all, if they're gonna get fined anyway.

I agree.

I think the channels should all ignore this covering of the private parts silliness, because it's not harmful in any way. It's a normal body part, and not something to be ashamed of or hidden from people who are watching an ADULT show, AFTER the watershed. It just doesn't make any sense for the women to cover themselves, when they are allowed to simulate oral sex, getting ejaculated on, as well as licking, spitting, spanking and sucking each other! They can also hump each other too! Is that less crude or harmful than seeing a natural body part??????

I know some people don't want the watershed time to be moved up, but perhaps if they moved it up by an hour or two, than we might be able to see full frontal for once. From ten until eleven or midnight, it can be the same kind of show we have now, but at eleven or twelve, we can have full frontal.

Offcom must know that this stuff isn't going to harm anyone, since they don't censor any of the crude stuff I mentioned, and they probably have censorhip on the private parts so that they can feel like they are in control of something. Otherwise, they'd have no nudity, spanking, sucking, simulations, use of oil and lotion, humping or licking if they really found any of that to be offensive.

Regardless of whether that's the case or not, why does Offcom have to put that kind of censorship on these channels at all, if it's just to give them a bit of control??? They make plenty of money elsewhere, and none of the complaints should hold any ground at all, since the channels annouce that you have to be 18 and up, and since they get away with showing everything else, and are after the watershed.

Offcom is just grasping at straws!
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2010 21:32 by mrmann.)
21-06-2010 21:17
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(21-06-2010 21:17 )mrmann Wrote:  They are just grasping at straws!

No, they are just twats!

But I agree wholeheartedly about the covering up... it's silly and pointless. And it bores me. I'm sick of switching Club Paradiso on and seeing her lying there on her side, satin sheet between the legs, cream over her tits. Or Jucy lucy on Sport, naked with her hand over her muff. Use your imaginations for fook's sake!!

Sorry, I've gone off-topic, but I've wanted to rant about the staleness of these shows for a while now.
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2010 21:27 by StanTheMan.)
21-06-2010 21:23