clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Page 4 TV

markparis Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Current Live Show Streams
http://www.page4.tv new girls, and cheap to call

Dont get ripped off by the TV stations. These girls you will actually reach.
09-07-2010 20:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Page 4 TV
(09-07-2010 20:49 )markparis Wrote:  http://www.page4.tv new girls, and cheap to call

Dont get ripped off by the TV stations. These girls you will actually reach.

What's this "VIP" line all about? If you pay £1.50 per min instead of 75p per min do you get bumped up to the top of the queue?
Oh and it's showing that same video again now, although it was live last night... are the babes taking calls during the day?

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

12-07-2010 13:36
Spilly2001 Offline

Every time I log on I get the same video with 2 fully clothed girls lying on the bed.
Really disappointed as I thought this was going to be something good.
I've always been a bit dubious about the 'VIP' numbers as well. Do I pay more to get through quicker, or stay on hold on the cheaper number till I get through (which will probably end up costing the same) and will I keep getting bumped down the queue every time someone uses the VIP number? I could end up waitng indefinately and never get through.

A bit more info on how the VIP number will work would be appreciated, also some sort of schedule would be nice.
10-09-2010 11:57
Jam Da Man Offline

(10-09-2010 11:57 )Spilly2001 Wrote:  Every time I log on I get the same video with 2 fully clothed girls lying on the bed.
Really disappointed as I thought this was going to be something good.
I've always been a bit dubious about the 'VIP' numbers as well. Do I pay more to get through quicker, or stay on hold on the cheaper number till I get through (which will probably end up costing the same) and will I keep getting bumped down the queue every time someone uses the VIP number? I could end up waitng indefinately and never get through.

A bit more info on how the VIP number will work would be appreciated, also some sort of schedule would be nice.

Yes - My thoughts EXACTLY.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

10-09-2010 13:23

gemma hiles