admin. Offline
Administrator

New video promo
01-07-2010 23:17
Find all posts by this user
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: New video promo
yes i will second that espesh the Sammie bit at the end showing they gorgeous breasts, she has to do the night shows now, she would blow our minds Big Grin
02-07-2010 06:37
andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

Seeing sammie at the end of promo video was amazing her boobs are the best can,t wait to see the sexy sammie video shown at the end of the promoHeartCool
02-07-2010 20:33
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Although it's not something that's a particularly big deal to me, it's reasonable to point out that the promo implies there's going to be a substantial amount of 'pink' on display (no not the singer...) and that's obviously not the case.

i.e. caveat emptor

The videos HAVE been getting a lot better on the site, but not in that particular way.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2010 12:59 by Rise.)
03-07-2010 12:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

(03-07-2010 12:23 )Rise Wrote:  Although it's not something that's a particularly big deal to me, it's reasonable to point out that the promo implies there's going to be a substantial amount of 'pink' on display (no not the singer...) and that's obviously not the case.

i.e. caveat emptor

The videos HAVE been getting a lot better on the site, but not in that particular way.

Hi Rise, Just wanted to clarify that all of the content contained within the promo will be available on the elite site over the coming weeks.Hope you all enjoy it.
03-07-2010 22:59
rascalize Offline
Senior Poster

(02-07-2010 20:33 )andy pandy Wrote:  Seeing sammie at the end of promo video was amazing her boobs are the best can,t wait to see the sexy sammie video shown at the end of the promoHeartCool

I would imagine that the video is very good Cool
10-08-2010 18:16
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2010 12:23 )Rise Wrote:  Although it's not something that's a particularly big deal to me, it's reasonable to point out that the promo implies there's going to be a substantial amount of 'pink' on display (no not the singer...) and that's obviously not the case.

i.e. caveat emptor

I didn't get that impression. I wouldn't mind a bit more full frontal from the night show women though, as the last time I was a member, it was very tame and the pictures sets only had 15 pics each. I don't care about hardcore stuff, but you'd think full nudity would be common in the videos and pics, but I haven't been a member since late last year, so maybe it's improved.
10-08-2010 18:48
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Well, all bets are off! The 'Anna and Amanda in the front room' video that has gone up on the site today is special!

It builds really well, with Amanda and Anna coming into the room and then a lively and..er.. predatory Amanda (sitting on a table with a dark grin on her face) over the next few minutes gradually convincing Anna to get down to some serious action with her. Then there's about ten minutes of full on G/G action that will make fans of Ms rendall or Ms Lovato more than happy.

There's obviously a bittersweet element that one of these girls left Elite under a cloud (and the other has worked at pretty much every other flippin channel) when its obvious they are great performers who should both be on the best channel!!
But anyway, if this video is a pointer to the content we can expect on the site then those who were getting excited by the video promo have every right to do so.

In general the recent videos have been pretty good anyway, especially those by a stylish Mica, a 'pups out' Sammie and a nicely sleazy Ashley Emma (another Elite 'ghost'). They just haven't been as hard as many would like. But the quality and performances have been generally nice, (although the Danica videos have plenty of room for improvement.)

But I felt it was only fair to take back my doubts raised on this thread about the video promo, because based on the Amanda/Anna material posted today, it's fully justifiable to get fairly excited about the future content.
10-08-2010 20:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Yep, Rise I've seen that one as well, and it's hot. Tongue And Hannah Prentice's two part one, is not bad for her first video's. OK granted you don't see much, but the suggestion-able nature of it, is off the scale. Plus the Sophia Shower session, is a nice full frontal addition. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2010 21:15 by aceman65.)
10-08-2010 21:14
Thread Closed