babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Chat Lounge Shut Down?

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Chat Lounge Shut Down?
..... uncertain how long Asian Connections was on before ads loop resumed until 9:00pm; then "normal" programming, EPG the same, but OSG & contact details different, show format slightly different but enough to tell you that something is happening, suggesting that it will be ongoing when the day show starts tomorrow.

.....oddly, apart from EPG, there are no screen graphics to indicate if the programmes still have same title or whether BB has renamed them....

03-07-2010 23:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

After last night, don't be surprised at anything on SKY908/950 this morning; the Boudoir very likely, you might get LIVE960, if my rambling theories are correct you might even get The Chat or BabestationXtra...HuhHuhHuh

EDIT at 6:25am...seems we have "normal" but reformated programmiing.

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2010 06:27 by RRROGER.)
04-07-2010 05:32
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

so after I saw girls from Babeworld, Sportbabes, Live960 and Honeys all appearing on all the channels over the past few days, am I right in assuming that they are all now one and the same thing? bladewave

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
04-07-2010 12:05
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Seems to be The Boudoir on 908, 950!!
04-07-2010 20:55
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2010 20:55 )mikedafc Wrote:  Seems to be The Boudoir on 908, 950!!

Was the Chat Lounge up to 2pm today

But both owned now by Bluebird so probably just letting them carry on until they are ready to use the channels for there own shows
04-07-2010 21:24
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

See my posts on Babeworld forum.......
..... night shows for last 2 nights have included total of 2 BW girls, rest covered by SportXXX girls interchanging between channels.....

.......conclusion: Babeworld/SportXXX & ChatLounge/TheBoudoir broadcast from same studio.

05-07-2010 09:47
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(05-07-2010 09:47 )RRROGER Wrote:  See my posts on Babeworld forum.......
..... night shows for last 2 nights have included total of 2 BW girls, rest covered by SportXXX girls interchanging between channels.....

.......conclusion: Babeworld/SportXXX & ChatLounge/TheBoudoir broadcast from same studio.

Your conclusion is correct. They have for as long as I can remember.

S
05-07-2010 10:32
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(05-07-2010 10:32 )DGxxx Wrote:  
(05-07-2010 09:47 )RRROGER Wrote:  See my posts on Babeworld forum.......

Your conclusion is correct. They have for as long as I can remember.

S

....don't know the history of things, I assumed it came to be as a result of the BB takeover of both companies hence last couple of nights interchange of girls between shows, which I've not seen before; BW girl Eva started last night on BW, went for her break, came back on SportXXX set, seemed to be totally lost, had to ask a couple of times where she was.

...... having said that presume Babeworld & SportXXX were separate companies hiring facilities at the same studio??,now BB owns both companies (maybe the studio as well) despite BBOfficial assuring us that Chatlounge/Babeworld would continue until BB launch & girls would have jobs at BB ,in last couple of days total of 2 BW girls on nights + advertising loop & Sports show TheBoudoir on days, so where have all the girls gone???

05-07-2010 11:29
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(05-07-2010 11:29 )RRROGER Wrote:  ....don't know the history of things, I assumed it came to be as a result of the BB takeover of both companies hence last couple of nights interchange of girls between shows, which I've not seen before; BW girl Eva started last night on BW, went for her break, came back on SportXXX set, seemed to be totally lost, had to ask a couple of times where she was.

...... having said that presume Babeworld & SportXXX were separate companies hiring facilities at the same studio??,now BB owns both companies (maybe the studio as well) despite BBOfficial assuring us that Chatlounge/Babeworld would continue until BB launch & girls would have jobs at BB ,in last couple of days total of 2 BW girls on nights + advertising loop & Sports show TheBoudoir on days, so where have all the girls gone???

I don't know about the night show but The Chat Lounge has been short of girls for a while now with only three regulars - Eva, Rachel and NikkiLee - hence lots of Thai girls on 908. I know for a fact that Rachel was only planning a single shift this week so that would obviously make things even worse.

As I have said elsewhere on the forum, all BW girls have been offered a contract to work for BB which they can choose to accept or reject as they see fit.

To be honest, whilst I don't want to see anybody suffering income issues as a result of this (all the BW girls were self employed and fully aware of the risks that carries), I really cannot see the point of all this speculation. Best to wait and see what happens IMHO.

S
05-07-2010 12:18
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Show seems to be resurrected, format + OSG slightly different, no screen graphics to tell you what the show is but EPG still the same..

....if this is Bluebird's entry into broadcasting, forgive me if I yawn.....Huh

06-07-2010 12:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV