Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average

Natalia Phillips - GlamourStarsLive

GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Natalia Phillips - GlamourStarsLive
Natalia Phillips is online now and we have a double discount - the per-minute rate is reduced to 2 plus if you speak to her today you'll get a free ticket to her show this evening.

Natalia was known as Holly on Babestation Daytime and is currently on the unmentionable you-know-what channel. It's like the Scottish play - don't say Macbeth!
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2010 14:46 by GSLbabe.)
11-07-2010 14:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Natalia Phillips
Natalia Phillips Day’

Plus 'Roman Goddess' Free Ticket Promotion

[Image: nataliap.jpg]

Gorgeous glamour model Natalia Phillips will be online today on Glamour Stars Live

Sunday 11th July 2010

12.00 BST (Midday UK) to 00.00 BST (Midnight UK)

Natalia Phillips is one of the most natural beauties in the UK glamour industry. With her perfect figure, gorgeous long legs and sultry looks you can see why Playboy, lads mags, newspapers and websites are clamouring to work with her. She has appeared on TV, music videos, adverts, magazines and she is always at the top of the charts for Only Tease’s Model of the Year and Model of the Month competitions. Now you can meet her live online - see and hear her on webcam, have an intimate one-to-one chat, a striptease or a private 1-2-1 fantasy of your choice with this beautiful, internationally renowned model.

Also at 22.00 BST (10.00 p.m. UK time) don't miss Natalia's 'Roman Goddess' Live Show - tickets $10.00 (£6.65)

Have a private 1-2-1 with Natalia before 21.30 BST and we will refund the cost of a ticket to see this genuinely erotic show! (1-2-1 to be at least 15 minutes)

Natalia says;
Men often tell me that I'm a goddess, so that was the inspiration for this show! I'll be dressed as a Greek goddess in a long white and gold toga which is low at the front to show my cleavage and split at the sides to show my celestial legs Wink Underneath I'll be wearing a tiny gold bikini, and as that comes off you'll definitely be worshipping me! xxx
11-07-2010 16:57
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks