Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Michelle ch. 956

Dreamlander Offline

RE: Michelle ch. 956
She went knickerless the other day and I posted some caps here

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...256&page=3

Night show was OK and she showed her breasts but I think she is sexier on the day show,sorry didn't cap her last night!

Dreamlander
30-01-2009 11:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

i agree with you Dreamlander she is better on the daytime shows, its shame some of the other babes don't go knickerless lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
30-01-2009 11:46
Dreamlander Offline

It's 'No Knickers Tuesday' again! You have to fight your way past the poor picture,black backdrop and black dress but it's there! The new graphics are more challenging for Michelle's performance as well! Wink

Dreamlander
03-02-2009 14:07
Bigguyjun Offline
Senior Poster

Geeees i can't belive this girl oh my i agree to she is much more sexier on the day show someone please record her a post a few vids!!
03-02-2009 14:11
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced. Considering the shit pic quality on 956, you would get a 'no knicker' illusion if she was to wear flesh coloured or beige knickers. On one such occassion, I was convinced she was knickerless, only to see that later, when she gave a clearer flash, they were in fact off-white knickers. Think about it. The set's black, her dress is black, the pic quality is shit. Then as she sits down or repositions herself, you see up her skirt and see a triangle of flesh the same colour as her thighs...AHH, shaved pussy your brain tells you. Or as I say, flesh coloured knickers. Until I see pubes or labia, I can't be convinced.

And yes, Dreamlander's caps on the other thread do appear to show some hanging labia, but maybe her knickers were a little baggy and we're just looking at loose material. As for Michelle herself 'admiting' she occassionaly goes knickerless, don't you imagine there might be an ulterior motive for spreading such a rumour?
04-02-2009 23:46
michelle Offline
Junior Poster

OurJud Wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced. Considering the shit pic quality on 956, you would get a 'no knicker' illusion if she was to wear flesh coloured or beige knickers. On one such occassion, I was convinced she was knickerless, only to see that later, when she gave a clearer flash, they were in fact off-white knickers. Think about it. The set's black, her dress is black, the pic quality is shit. Then as she sits down or repositions herself, you see up her skirt and see a triangle of flesh the same colour as her thighs...AHH, shaved pussy your brain tells you. Or as I say, flesh coloured knickers. Until I see pubes or labia, I can't be convinced.

And yes, Dreamlander's caps on the other thread do appear to show some hanging labia, but maybe her knickers were a little baggy and we're just looking at loose material. As for Michelle herself 'admiting' she occassionaly goes knickerless, don't you imagine there might be an ulterior motive for spreading such a rumour?
well well well it seems i have caused quite a stir!!!! lil ol me???? i must admit, i am somewhat impressed with myself, LOL. but the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!! sorry guys i dont even own any!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-02-2009 00:20
Dreamlander Offline

On the show I capped,Michelle did raise her skirt very high when she turned sideways quite a few times and I didn't see anything and no VPL when she pulled her dress tight.I believe her and look forward to the next show on Friday Big Grin

Dreamlander
05-02-2009 00:30
OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

Dreamlander Wrote:and no VPL when she pulled her dress tight.
Dreamlander

A G-string with very high leg? If the leg is cut so high it sits over her hips, you wouldn't get a VPL.
Anyway, like I said in the other thread, I look forward to you proving it on Friday, Michelle.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2009 00:40 by OurJud.)
05-02-2009 00:39
michelle Offline
Junior Poster

OurJud Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:and no VPL when she pulled her dress tight.
Dreamlander

A G-string with very high leg? If the leg is cut so high it sits over her hips, you wouldn't get a VPL.
Anyway, like I said in the other thread, I look forward to you proving it on Friday, Michelle.
r u caling my bluff?? or is that ur mind manipulation technique....lol. either way i like i said i dont any, and havent 4 some years now!!!! i can show u better than i can tell u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love u guys............muah!!!!
05-02-2009 00:44
rover Offline

look forward to seeing you on the night show tomorrow michelle maybe you can prove it on there Tongue Tongue

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
05-02-2009 00:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV