Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Days Out

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Days Out
If you could take any one of the babechannel babes out for the day where would you take her? The only rule is the sex must not be involved!!

To start with here's mine:

I would take you know who to England versus South Africa at Lords for the cricket or to Murrayfield for Scotland versus South Africa at rugby because we are both fans of these sports!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
14-07-2010 13:06
Find all posts by this user
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

RE: Days Out
(14-07-2010 13:06 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  If you could take any one of the babechannel babes out for the day where would you take her? The only rule is the sex must not be involved!!

To start with here's mine:

I would take you know who to England versus South Africa at Lords for the cricket or to Murrayfield for Scotland versus South Africa at rugby because we are both fans of these sports!!

I'd take Ashleigh Doll to download festival Tongue

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
14-07-2010 14:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I'd take Dani Amour to a bouncy castle showroom. She'd understand.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
14-07-2010 16:35
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

None of them........I'm still waiting for Caty to take me on our night out to the theatre Big Grin

Failing that, then Land of Leather with Delta*

*courtesy of tsu....so he doesn't bitch about me nicking it
Wink

14-07-2010 17:20
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Obviously i would take Delta on a trip to Land Of Leather. She would love it more than when we went to homebase Wink

[Image: 2.png_100.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2010 17:29 by tsurugi.)
14-07-2010 17:20
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

I take it you stumbled upon that photo by accident, Beard Twiddler Extraordinare... Wink Big Grin

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
16-07-2010 18:56
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

I would take Laura Bates to a comedy show because when Laura smiles the world smiles with her and I'm all about spreading happieness Big Grin
16-07-2010 20:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV