lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

Elle (Ex Party Talk/TVX Call Girls) - GlamourStarsLive

ElleBabe Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elle (Ex Party Talk/TVX Call Girls) - GlamourStarsLive
Hey guys.... Tonight at 21.30pm (Sat 25th June) i shall be doing a sexy 'Miss massage' stripshow on GSL... Smile wearing the infamous miss massge outfit from Ann Summers and black stokings and my usual teeney thong watch as I rub lots of baby oil into myself.. Id love a hand... lol Smile ALSO afterwards I will be doing a DOUBLE DISCOUNT all night on credits per min for intimate chat and Private Fantasy disounts Smile pleasse dont miss out.

Thank you,
Elle Smile x x x x x x
25-06-2011 09:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

Don't worry,wouldn't miss for the world Elle.

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
25-06-2011 18:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ElleBabe Offline
Senior Poster

Hello guys,

Calling any SLAVES PVC lovers or just generally naughty people ..... tomorrow night at 22.00pm I have a PVC Dominatrix showtime on Glamourstarslive Smile Please see the schedule on the site for more details Smile ALSO from 18.00pm all the way through to 2.00am I am offering a massive 50% OFF private fantasies so do come along dyring these hours (My show will run from 22.00pm to 22.20pm however)

Hope to see u all there,
Elle xxxx
01-08-2011 22:14
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

show was usual super sexyness, absolutely loved it, and with the special offer 50%, it would have been rude not to take the opportunity to chat more afterwards Smile

thank you Elle, a true star xxx
03-08-2011 00:01
ElleBabe Offline
Senior Poster

Hey guys,

As its a sexy hot summer evening.... (Here in London anyway Wink Im going to be doing a FULL NUDE showtime LIVE TONIGHT AT 22.00PM (21/08/2011) In just over two hours I will be dressed as a sexy secretary including nude stockings and strip to nude Wink Tickets still only $10

ALSO offering totally free chat from 9.45pm.. so do come and say hello xx Im online now and will be till early hours at just TWO credits per min (Usaully three) and Im offering FREE level 1 private ffatasies (Usually $25) So come along and take advatage of this fab offer on Glamourstarslive only Smile

Elle x x x x
21-08-2011 19:50
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Sexy Strip show with Elle Pharrel at 22.00 BST
[Image: tn_4.jpg]

Kinky secretary

Tonight you're my boss and you know how much I love to tease you when we're at work, wearing sexy outfits that show my cleavage and tight skirts so you can see I'm wearing a garter belt and stockings underneath. But tonight I'm feeling very naughty and i'm going to take it a bit further. I'll start wearing a jacket, satin skirt, tight shirt, tie and glasses. I'll cross and uncross my legs to give you glimpses of my sheer nude stockings and sexy panties. But then I'll surprise you by slipping the panties down. The thought of me fully-clothed but with no panties on will drive you wild, and as I slowly tease you and remove each item of clothing you'll be dying to see me completely nude wearing nothing but stockings and a smile Wink
21-08-2011 20:36
ElleBabe Offline
Senior Poster

Hey guys,

TONIGHT 06th Sept) is a very special night as Im teaming up with the legend Nikki Lee and we are doing a two girl kinky OILY MASSAGE show on GSL tonight at 22.30pm.... also offering discounts throughout the evening!!! Smile

This is a one off two girl show guys... so please come by and join us for verrrrrrry cheeky fun,,, I cannot wait Smile

Thank you,
Elle xxxx
06-09-2011 20:36
ElleBabe Offline
Senior Poster

Hey again guys,

TONIGHT (18th Sept at 22.00pm) I am doing a FULLY NUDE WET T-SHIRT showtime on GSL ... Me, a hot soapy bath and a wet tshirt Smile need I say more hahaa.

Please come along guys for some soapy fun Smile

Much luv,
Elle x x x xx
18-09-2011 16:03
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Elle Pharrell - Wet T-Shirt Show - Sunday 18th at 22.00 BST

[Image: tn_4.jpg]

I love wet t-shirt competitions, having fun getting wet and soapy with lots of other gorgeous busty models, not to mention teasing the men in the crowd Wink Tonight shall we have our own private wet t-shirt competition? Just you, me, a nice hot bubble bath and some soap. I'll start wearing a white t-shirt, no bra of course, with sheer hold-ups and full-back panties. Maybe I'll get in the bath in what i'm wearing, getting my stockings, panties and t-shirt wet, it's up to you. I'll get nice and wet so the t-shirt clings to my curves and shows the outline of my nipples through the wet fabric, and I'll use shower cream to lather myself up. Do you think I would win the wet t-shirt competition? So there's no doubt in your mind who the winner is I'm going to peel off my t-shirt AND panties so im completely nude. Care to join me?
18-09-2011 17:59
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

Heart What a show Elle.

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
19-09-2011 17:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks