babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Jo The Chat

Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

RE: Jo The Chat
Hi Jo. Thank you for the reply, so are you a blue or a red?!

This is just a suggestion but alot of the daytime channels like Party People, The Pad or Chat Back have drummed up interest for their programmes by having their own section in the forum and getting quite a few of the girls & producers to sign up. As a result of all the banter on here they get alot of extra text messages and phone calls into their shows.

I'm sure it would help The Chat if they were to do the same and get their own section on babeshows, instead of just being under 'Other Daytime Shows' as they are at present! Just an idea but I think it could certainly help adding new viewers to the programme. Smile
17-02-2009 16:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LittleJo Away
Little Jo

Sylar Wrote:Hi Jo. Thank you for the reply, so are you a blue or a red?!

This is just a suggestion but alot of the daytime channels like Party People, The Pad or Chat Back have drummed up interest for their programmes by having their own section in the forum and getting quite a few of the girls & producers to sign up. As a result of all the banter on here they get alot of extra text messages and phone calls into their shows.

I'm sure it would help The Chat if they were to do the same and get their own section on babeshows, instead of just being under 'Other Daytime Shows' as they are at present! Just an idea but I think it could certainly help adding new viewers to the programme. Smile

I am a TOTAL red Sylar!!! Lol
United all the way!!!
Thank you for the suggestion about 'The Chat' getting its own section. Will put that forward and hopefully we'll get one up & running soon!

Im back on 'The Chat' 2moro morning from 10am Sky Channel 910 so would be gr8 to hear from u if you can watch!

Smile

http://www.twitter.com/littlejogervin
17-02-2009 18:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

JohannaFromTheChat Wrote:
Sylar Wrote:Hi Jo. Thank you for the reply, so are you a blue or a red?!

I am a TOTAL red Sylar!!! Lol
United all the way!!!
Thank you for the suggestion about 'The Chat' getting its own section. Will put that forward and hopefully we'll get one up & running soon!

Im back on 'The Chat' 2moro morning from 10am Sky Channel 910 so would be gr8 to hear from u if you can watch!

Smile
A red!!!...nobody's perfect!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
18-02-2009 02:26
Sylar Offline

Colbert Rules Wrote:A red!!!...nobody's perfect!

Haha I know, there's always a catch isn't there!

I probably should have guessed with the red in Jo's hair this morning! United fans get everywhere.
18-02-2009 12:27
LittleJo Away
Little Jo

Hey you two!!!
You know UNITED are the best! ha ha ha!!!

18-02-2009 18:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sylar Offline

JohannaFromTheChat Wrote:Hey you two!!!
You know UNITED are the best! ha ha ha!!!

lol I can't really argue with that statement! Is it nine league wins without conceding a goal now? Just too easy for ya!

I used to work for MUTV and almost all my mates are reds so I don't really mind United too much (although I wouldn't admit that to them!)
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2009 11:52 by Sylar.)
21-02-2009 11:51
LittleJo Away
Little Jo

Hey everyone!
After a manic & busy week in the recording studio I am back on 'The Chat' today Smile

Below are my shifts this week.....

MONDAY 2ND MARCH 4PM-8.30PM

THURSDAY 5TH MARCH 10AM-4PM

SUNDAY 8TH MARCH 10AM-2PM

Hope you can come & join in the fun with me on the show!!

Jo Smile

02-03-2009 12:08
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Looking forward to seeing you again on the chat Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2009 12:11 by *Kal-El*.)
02-03-2009 12:10
rjack11 Offline
Senior Poster

Jo seriously you need to get on one of the other shows, we can only see your head!
02-03-2009 23:26
LittleJo Away
Little Jo

Thanks Kalel76 Smile

rjack11.....Unfortunately I have no intention of going onto any other shows. I have been on 2 other shows b4. Lads lounge and Early bird but I like being on 'The Chat' as I can show more of my personality. Its lots of fun!!

Smile

02-03-2009 23:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV