babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average

Kimmy Haze on BS Extreme 30 July

Kimmy Haze Offline
Junior Poster

Smile Kimmy Haze on BS Extreme 30 July
Hello! Just to let peeps know that I have the chance to join Sydney JJ on BS Extreme for the LIVE show TOMORROW NIGHT!! - Im a bit nervous as I have only had lessons on Girlie fun with Mistress Karina Currie in her Class of Fine Arse and not forgetting some naughtiness with the sexy Jada too!Wink

So this is my chance to show off and also to time how long it takes before I submerse myself in Sydney JJs delicous boobs!!Tongue

Take care and hope you manage to tune in!! xxx
29-07-2010 21:28
Find all posts by this user
dickhead Offline
call me ACE

RE: Kimmy Haze on BS Extreme Tomorrow night! (30/07)
(29-07-2010 21:28 )Kimmy Haze Wrote:  Hello! Just to let peeps know that I have the chance to join Sydney JJ on BS Extreme for the LIVE show TOMORROW NIGHT!! - Im a bit nervous as I have only had lessons on Girlie fun with Mistress Karina Currie in her Class of Fine Arse and not forgetting some naughtiness with the sexy Jada too!Wink

So this is my chance to show off and also to time how long it takes before I submerse myself in Sydney JJs delicous boobs!!Tongue

Take care and hope you manage to tune in!! xxx

more yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys hehehehehe...u can never have toooooooooooooo much of a good thing Big LaughTongue
29-07-2010 21:37
mrmanuva Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Kimmy Haze on BS Extreme Tomorrow night! (30/07)
That's excellent news Kimmy, it's a shame i'm out of the country Sad
31-07-2010 17:46
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra