Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Freedom - Allow R18 on TV

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Freedom - Allow R18 on TV
I did wonder why Trekkies had overdeveloped left or right arms!

Illustrates the insanity of it all though! They're PG rated too, or maybe PG13.

CHEERS!
01-08-2010 00:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(31-07-2010 01:57 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Yeah, such is life, we should go Dutch, legalise brothels and smoke dope. Mellowsh you out makesh you less crashy, ya!?

Imagine what the Dutch version of Babestation would be like!

Dutch version of babestation well its called Sexysat Tv you can pick it up via astra or a hotbird signal along with eurotic tv but apart from that the uk has the most babe channels in the whole of europe which is strange for a nation thought to be so prudish but at least we have channels such as babestation, in america you would get 0 as is the same in australia so at least we can be thankful for that, in fact I would go as far to say the uk is the most sexed up nation in the world whether ofcom like it or not, something like 27 channels no other country can even get close to matching that number.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2010 19:51 by Scottishbloke.)
02-08-2010 19:50
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

60 votes so far, average rating of 4.4 out of 5. Thanks to everyone who has supported the proposal.Smile

Gone fishing
02-08-2010 23:32
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(02-08-2010 19:50 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Dutch version of babestation well its called Sexysat Tv you can pick it up via astra or a hotbird signal along with eurotic tv but apart from that the uk has the most babe channels in the whole of europe which is strange for a nation thought to be so prudish but at least we have channels such as babestation, in america you would get 0 as is the same in australia so at least we can be thankful for that, in fact I would go as far to say the uk is the most sexed up nation in the world whether ofcom like it or not, something like 27 channels no other country can even get close to matching that number.

Yes, well, all that repression has got to be let out somehow! There still needs to be less restrictions.

CHEERS!
03-08-2010 11:08
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(03-08-2010 11:08 )Rogerbee Wrote:  
(02-08-2010 19:50 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Dutch version of babestation well its called Sexysat Tv you can pick it up via astra or a hotbird signal along with eurotic tv but apart from that the uk has the most babe channels in the whole of europe which is strange for a nation thought to be so prudish but at least we have channels such as babestation, in america you would get 0 as is the same in australia so at least we can be thankful for that, in fact I would go as far to say the uk is the most sexed up nation in the world whether ofcom like it or not, something like 27 channels no other country can even get close to matching that number.

Yes, well, all that repression has got to be let out somehow! There still needs to be less restrictions.

It could be because the entire rest of the broadcasting sector is buttoned up tight. When did you last see cleavage or leg on a BBC show? Casualty? Holby? Waterloo Road? "The" Eastenders? But in real life there is some eyecandy at the hospitals, schools (teachers), even council offices. Even Saturday night dance shows are frumpy.

Also abroad more venues can put on sexy events, so there is less demand for mucky TV.

Gone fishing
04-08-2010 02:39
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

The latest bit of PC is that lapdancing clubs can't advertise in jobcentres! Like they get many applicants that way anyway!

Why can nobody see that it's just entertainment, apart from on Xtreme, which is encrypted anyway, you don't get to see much that could be classed as grossly indecent anyway. At best, it's artistic nudity that moves!

CHEERS!
04-08-2010 08:31
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

In terms of lapdancing jobs being advertised in the jobcentre, I actually think that is probably appropriate, could you imagine the scenaria if some unfortunate suspect was either forced to take the job or force losing their dole money, it doesn't bear thinking about, its one thing going along as a customer to watch and I've been to these clubs many a time mainly when I'm on holiday but so long as the models are happy with what they are doing then I'm perfectly happy too, I would oppose if anyone however was forced to work there against their own free will.
04-08-2010 16:53
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Yeah didn't think of it quite like that, but then I've seen some of the girls that get themselves into that situation at the job centre and clubs wouldn't hire them anyway!

I still think that as long as there's a warning with a rating then we should be able to watch what we like on TV. Channel 4's red triangle experiment worked and I saw some of the stuff they showed. Not exactly shocking!

CHEERS!
04-08-2010 18:18
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

64 votes now and a rating of 4.4 out of 5.

Slowing getting closer to 100. Any ideas how to get this to 100?

Gone fishing
08-08-2010 23:26
MajorTomsReturn Offline
Apprentice Poster

just signed up and stuck my feelings to the cause, hope someone finally listens and makes changes
12-08-2010 15:48