Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Bang Babes: Further breaches & possible new sanctions

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Bang Babes: Further breaches & possible new sanctions
These things are just utterly ridiculous. Surely the complaints are coming from rival channels in a hope of hurting the opposition because who sitting at home would rake around the adult channels in the early hours of the morning and then complain about what they say? No-one's going to stumble upon them by accident and be outraged and no guy is going to go on there while having a wank and switch off in utter disgust at the sight of a gorgeous girl simulating oral sex, rubbing her asshole or closeups of her labial and anal areas!

It's either that, or Ofcom just sit and watch it for hours on end, hellbent on catching stuff. If that's the case, I want that job! Although I'd likely be sacked after a week for never reporting anything!

IN all seriousness though, can't they just have the channels PIN protected 24/7 so that the dayshows can have adult chat as well?
24-08-2010 16:44
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(24-08-2010 16:44 )Scotsman Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
~~~~
It's either that, or Ofcom just sit and watch it for hours on end, hellbent on catching stuff.
~~~~
~~~~

I wonder if they have a wank while they're watching? Big Grin
24-08-2010 16:48
randybuble Offline
Senior Poster

(24-08-2010 16:44 )Scotsman Wrote:  These things are just utterly ridiculous. Surely the complaints are coming from rival channels in a hope of hurting the opposition because who sitting at home would rake around the adult channels in the early hours of the morning and then complain about what they say? No-one's going to stumble upon them by accident and be outraged and no guy is going to go on there while having a wank and switch off in utter disgust at the sight of a gorgeous girl simulating oral sex, rubbing her asshole or closeups of her labial and anal areas!

It's either that, or Ofcom just sit and watch it for hours on end, hellbent on catching stuff. If that's the case, I want that job! Although I'd likely be sacked after a week for never reporting anything!

IN all seriousness though, can't they just have the channels PIN protected 24/7 so that the dayshows can have adult chat as well?

Yeah, I've wondered about that as well. It would seem like an obvious solution.

Without Dannii Harwood, Winter would have no Spring.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2010 17:40 by randybuble.)
24-08-2010 17:39
Digital Dave Away
Retired

The problem with PIN protection is that you have to enter the PIN every time you change channel. This would be no good for the babe channels as they operate on passing trade, ie. people flicking through the channels and spotting a babe they like, then calling her up.

However, there's a big elephant in the room here because Sky boxes already have the technology to lock out the entire range of 900 channels by a four digit code. When that is done they all disappear from the epg and can only be re-established by entering the code. Apparently this still isn't good enough for Ofcom, and their stance on this makes no sense at all.

It could be as others have suggested, that Ofcom need to be seen to be doing something to justify their existence, and picking on easy targets such as babe channels is one method which they feel works.

The fact that the British public en masse couldn't give a damn about the babe channels one way or another is not relevant to Ofcom's bizarre thinking on this issue.
24-08-2010 22:08
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(24-08-2010 16:48 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(24-08-2010 16:44 )Scotsman Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
~~~~
It's either that, or Ofcom just sit and watch it for hours on end, hellbent on catching stuff.
~~~~
~~~~

I wonder if they have a wank while they're watching? Big Grin

Judging by the extremely detailed descriptions in their reports I think their notebooks must be full of very shaky handwriting!

I was reading the latest diatribe against poor old Bang Babes, where they described a model as having a 'matching yellow thong' - what possible relevance is the colour of the thong, or the fact that it matches the outrageous harlot's bra? The irrelevant extra detail says a lot. Smile
24-08-2010 22:17
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

They also said that her labia and anal detail were visible. Huh How so if she was wearing a thong???
25-08-2010 15:20
stoly Offline
Banned

Well if the half-wits on this forum would STOP broadcasting the fact, ofcom probably wouldn't be aware of slips, because I doubt they watch every channel, every night, but as long as they have clowns posting on here about it and begging for caps and vids, ofcom only have to spend 15 mins looking at the vid or checking through the caps, then notifying bang media to surrender the entire tapes for the evening.

This should be down to the mods to remove any posts talking about slips, either on days or nights, with a warning to the poster. It may also be beneficiary to remove slip of the day, if you see it you see it. Don't broadcast the fact.
We're supposed to be over 18 on this site, the way some of the clowns rant on about slips, you would think they were 12, and had never seen a pussy before.
25-08-2010 15:48
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Ooh err. The 'Posting Freak' just gave us a telling off! Wink Oh, and long live the most viewed thread on this forum. Smile
25-08-2010 16:26
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(25-08-2010 15:48 )stoly Wrote:  Well if the half-wits on this forum would STOP broadcasting the fact, ofcom probably wouldn't be aware of slips, because I doubt they watch every channel, every night, but as long as they have clowns posting on here about it and begging for caps and vids, ofcom only have to spend 15 mins looking at the vid or checking through the caps, then notifying bang media to surrender the entire tapes for the evening.

This should be down to the mods to remove any posts talking about slips, either on days or nights, with a warning to the poster. It may also be beneficiary to remove slip of the day, if you see it you see it. Don't broadcast the fact.
We're supposed to be over 18 on this site, the way some of the clowns rant on about slips, you would think they were 12, and had never seen a pussy before.

Quite agree, Stoly... Rolleyes

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid515262
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid372407
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid248970
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid254568
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid328987
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid253769
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid252637
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid284662

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
25-08-2010 16:51
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ stoly the hypocrite it is then. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2010 17:02 by Chilly.)
25-08-2010 17:01
Thread Closed