lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average

Becky Roberts and Rachel-Louise - GlamourStarsLive

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Becky Roberts and Rachel-Louise first ever 2Girl NUDE show - Wednesday 4th Aug
laugh
05-08-2010 00:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Becky Roberts and Rachel-Louise first ever 2Girl NUDE show - Wednesday 4th Aug
I watched the show too, and thoroughly enjoyed it. That won't come as a surprise to anyone who visits the Elite Daytime section of this forum, as you'll know that Becky and Rachel are two of my favourite girls who I cap whenever I can.
I liked how they looked all cute and innocent at the beginning, especially with their hair in pigtails. The show went at just the right pace, although there was one viewer who disagreed, calling it "boring" and left after ten minutes Huh Everyone who stayed to the end had a treat, seeing Becky and Rachel completely nude, as advertised, in their living room. I was also pleased to see that Becky, who's given me a few shoutouts on Elite recently, recognised my name from the chat, and seemed quite excited by it Big Grin
As for the picture quality, it was mostly OK, apart from a couple of times towards the end when it froze. My problem was more with the sound, particularly when the girls were close to the webcam and shouting/laughing.
However, that did not detract from the entertainment. Thanks to "Raybex" for the show and thanks also to Carla/GSL for making it happen.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2010 20:38 by eagle_si.)
05-08-2010 05:15
daza4 Offline
Junior Poster

Dont suppose anyone took any caps did they? Id have loved to have seen it!
05-08-2010 19:32
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(05-08-2010 20:11 )mrmann Wrote:  
(05-08-2010 19:32 )daza4 Wrote:  Dont suppose anyone took any caps did they? Id have loved to have seen it!

I'm not sure if caps for this are allowed. I wish I had recorded the show, but there will be others from them, I hope Smile

Sorry chaps, these are LIVE shows only Caps and recording is strictly against the rules, and just not the done thing.

One of the special things about GSL is that it's LIVE. you'll never see it again, so its like a personal memory, and very special indeed.

so no screen shots, caps or recordings please Smile
05-08-2010 20:17
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

(05-08-2010 20:11 )mrmann Wrote:  
(05-08-2010 19:32 )daza4 Wrote:  Dont suppose anyone took any caps did they? Id have loved to have seen it!

I'm not sure if caps for this are allowed. I wish I had recorded the show, but there will be others from them, I hope Smile

Caps and recording of GSL shows are strictly disallowed by the GSL T&Cs, folks. And please, no further discussion of the subject. Thanks.
05-08-2010 20:20
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

Hope you 2 ( tricycle & welshken ) get well rewarded for all the work you do for GSL...Big Grin

You not part owners are you laugh
05-08-2010 20:31
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

(05-08-2010 20:31 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  Hope you 2 ( tricycle & welshken ) get well rewarded for all the work you do for GSL...Big Grin

I wish! Just dedicated fans.
05-08-2010 20:33
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(05-08-2010 20:31 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  Hope you 2 ( tricycle & welshken ) get well rewarded for all the work you do for GSL...Big Grin

agree with Tricycle I wish we were, the interview selection process alone would take soooo long Smile

we're just totally dedicated, and very happy VIP members Smile

and to be fair, GSL treats all the members brilliantly.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2010 20:59 by welshken.)
05-08-2010 20:56
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hi guys, I'm afraid that capping and recording is strictly forbidden and we're covered legally to make sure this doesn't happen. We get big name models many of whom work beyond their normal levels on GSL precisely for this reason, they're comfortable because it's live and private. I know that the majority of the models would stop working to nude if we allowed capping so it's in everyone's interests (particularly the members) to keep GSL live and private only so that we can continue to attract fantastic models working in a medium in which they feel comfortable.

However we try to make sure we have regular and repeat shows so that no one misses out and if you mail us we'll try to arrange a time that suits everyone.

Regarding Tricycle and Kenny they have been with us pretty much from the beginning and have helped us out loads. Kenny runs the forum for us and both of them kind of act as consultants in that they contribute ideas and feedback and I often run ideas by them. They aren't employed by us but I know we'd be much worse off without them!
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2010 21:54 by GSLbabe.)
05-08-2010 21:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Ken does a fine job representing your site on here.

and i was gonna bring up the capping thing as i thought capping after the fact may not be so bad, but your explanation covered why you dont allow it pretty well .

so thanks.
05-08-2010 22:03

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks