Daytime wanking rocks

Cool RE: Daytime shows on sky.
great days.......anyone remember Ashley......wow what a fox

12-10-2008 15:49
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Daytime shows on sky.
I was so gutted when the dirty talk stopped on Office Babe and the other daytime Bang Babes shows. One minute it was OK, the next girls like Daryl and Holly would be saying I couldn't talk dirty. Disappointing. Sad
15-11-2008 08:55
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

we all know whose fault it is that there boring nowadays

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
15-11-2008 14:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

who ofcom?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
15-11-2008 15:52
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

What I don't get is why can Michelle Thorne do twirls on The Pad, but yet its strictly forbidden on Party People? You'd have thought that everybody would have to play by the same rules but doesn't seem to be the case.

Party People / Lads Lounge got boring the day the producers realised that they could give themselves extra bonuses if they cut it down from two presenters to one. Understand its a business but they used to put effort into making it good to watch - now its like watching cardboard cut-outs!
15-11-2008 17:42
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

Daytime shows were a lot cooler with the night time girls on, a wider variety of girls compared to now, and shows having different themes like Office Babe, Bored Housewife and a foot fetish theme as well. Early Bird used to be quite good.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
18-11-2008 17:23
scorpi-d Offline
Senior Poster

arent party people babestation daytime and the chat the same company.
29-12-2008 22:29
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

Sylar Wrote:What I don't get is why can Michelle Thorne do twirls on The Pad, but yet its strictly forbidden on Party People? You'd have thought that everybody would have to play by the same rules but doesn't seem to be the case.

Party People / Lads Lounge got boring the day the producers realised that they could give themselves extra bonuses if they cut it down from two presenters to one. Understand its a business but they used to put effort into making it good to watch - now its like watching cardboard cut-outs!

Daytime shows such as Party People are pretty much restricted as to what they can and are allowed to do. As it is on the Adult section on sky during daytime and with the regulations of daytime tv have to be very careful to not be sexually suggestive as it is on during 5:30am and 9pm. getting up and doing a twirls at times could be seen to push this borderline. A breach of regulations is obviously not good. All the shows on at daytime do different things to not push the borderline

Hope this makes sense?
30-12-2008 11:50
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Yeah it does make sense, i miss the old days Sad.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
30-12-2008 12:53
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Rod Crupe Wrote:Daytime shows such as Party People are pretty much restricted as to what they can and are allowed to do. As it is on the Adult section on sky during daytime and with the regulations of daytime tv have to be very careful to not be sexually suggestive as it is on during 5:30am and 9pm. getting up and doing a twirls at times could be seen to push this borderline. A breach of regulations is obviously not good. All the shows on at daytime do different things to not push the borderline

Hope this makes sense?

Thanks for the info Rod, you obviously know your stuff, I presume from your postings you maybe work 'on the inside'.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
30-12-2008 12:57
Thread Closed