foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 133 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average

Sophia - Webcam Shows : SophiaKnightLive.com & Myfreecams.com

GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

RE: SophiaKnightLive.com
(11-08-2010 13:28 )Rise Wrote:  I wasn't able to make the first show but am looking forward to the Sex Education show a week tomorrow (Thursday the 19th August).
That's a strong idea for a theme and I imagine there could be all kinds of fun to be had.

Hopefully the team (and now we know it's the GSL team) will ensure the webstream picture/quality will be good.

Hi Rise, it's the Live WOW Group, we have a networks of sites, some we own and some we manage on behalf of other people. Sophia's site is not strictly speaking related to GSL as the sites will be very different - Sophia's site will feature different levels and models and whereas GSL is owned and run by us we are simply managing the webcam section for Sophia. That way she has more freedom over the content and features.

The webstream picture quality will be the same as last time (pretty good but not brilliant) as Sophia is located far from her ADSL exchange so we are limited in terms of how good we can get the picture. She is upgrading her internet and moving more towards HD but this will take a bit of time.
11-08-2010 16:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Do you forsee any of GSL's current models being accessible via Sophie's site / levels at some point Miss GSLbabe ? x
11-08-2010 18:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hi Docutech, probably just the models that already work to adult levels elsewhere we'll give them the option. Plus Sophia will bring her own friends onto her site like Lexi. I'll announce the names as we add them.
11-08-2010 20:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

Well I was at the show on Sunday, and the video quality wasnt perfect to start with but was damn good and certainly well up to standards, and as the show went on it improved dramatically very quickly, so video gets a big tick
audio gets a big tick too

As for the theme and the show, well hot damn, Sophia delivers for sure, it was a great show and Sophia was brilliant, she certainly enjoyed herself, as we all saw and heard!!

definitely an adult show and a damn fine one too, well done Sophia, and the Live WOW group, another success!

next show 19th at 22.00BST

not to be missed!
11-08-2010 22:46
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

hey guys just a wee reminder about the webcam show on Thursday Smile

Sex Education 10pm 30 min show

When I was at college one of the subjects I excelled at was sex education. All of the boys used to gather around while I taught them all about sex and the female body. So tonight why don't you join me for our own sex education class? I'll be wearing a cute college uniform with white shirt, grey skirt, grey cardigan, long black socks and my hair in pigtails. But, reminiscient of my college days I won't be wearing any panties Smile My homework is to learn how to put a condom on but I want to learn how to do it using only my mouth, sliding the rubber down over a banana and wrapping my lips around it. But then I'm going to do something they never would have allowed in sex ed class...... **** Please note this show is 30 minutes long and to adult levels

Don't miss this show!

and also will be available tomorrow from 9pm and will be joined by the very gorgeous Lexi Lowe Smile

elite tv tonight 10-3 too Smile

busy busy Smile

Sophia xxx
16-08-2010 16:46
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I went to the wrong college.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
16-08-2010 17:09
HEX!T Away
Retired

you went to the wrong collage?... i was in the wrong country...Surprised

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
16-08-2010 20:51
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I admit I'm surprised that there are no advertising banners for Sophia's site appearing in the usual places on this forum.
It would be a shame if she was missing out on publicising the site in its early stages through lack of awareness of the facility.

I find it hard to believe her backers didn't set aside an advertising budget of some kind and it makes such obvious sense.
17-08-2010 15:42
manders29 Offline
Junior Poster

tonight with Lexi first 10 mins on mfc - anyone else finding it hard to find Sophia's profile on there?

1st - Sophia K : 2nd - Mica M : 3rd - The Rest
17-08-2010 20:30
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

type sophiaknight all one word into the models list and it should come up...im there now Tongue
17-08-2010 20:33

foxxx babes